Memory-Fab/Nagisa auto seat rails.. users chime in.

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memory-Fab/Nagisa auto seat rails.. users chime in.

Went to order their super-low position seat rails today for the EF/CRX.
Explained to them I have an 88 style floor, they claimed what they sell doesnt work. Finally convinced them that what they have should work for any 88 CRX and 89HF US car. They then told me that even with JDM cars the passenger side will work but the drivers wont. Needless to say, some idiots have been feeding them the wrong information and I just wasted a whole bunch of time.... rant

Anyone here actually have Memory-Fab rails in their CRX?

Anyone know where I can get Nagisa Auto rails that I dont have to wait 6 weeks for?
(These are most likely the exact same and made at the same factory as the Memory-Fab ones)

Both of those companies advertise EF Civic/CRX rails as working with both. Are 88 CRX and 88 Civic seats interchangeable. IE are JDM Civic and CRX seats interchangeable for all years?

Last edited by K20EF8; 06-03-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Memory-Fab/Nagisa auto seat rails.. users chime in.

Originally Posted by K20EF8
Went to order their super-low position seat rails today for the EF/CRX.
Explained to them I have an 88 style floor, they claimed what they sell doesnt work. Finally convinced them that what they have should work for any 88 CRX and 89HF US car. They then told me that even with JDM cars the passenger side will work but the drivers wont. Needless to say, some idiots have been feeding them the wrong information and I just wasted a whole bunch of time.... rant

Anyone here actually have Memory-Fab rails in their CRX?

Anyone know where I can get Nagisa Auto rails that I dont have to wait 6 weeks for?
(These are most likely the exact same and made at the same factory as the Memory-Fab ones)

Both of those companies advertise EF Civic/CRX rails as working with both. Are 88 CRX and 88 Civic seats interchangeable. IE are JDM Civic and CRX seats interchangeable for all years?
i dont have memory fab rails, but i do have the nagisa seat rail (driver side) in my 88 crx.....i ordered them from more-japan.com....you should try to contact them.....when i ordered them they didnt have them in stock so i waited for the next container to come in, but (nat)sp. over at more-japan said thats something they usually have in stock....

anyways the rails work great and recommend them....for your question about 88 crx and 88 civic being interchangeable, they are NOT....the only reason i know is because i ordered a bride fo rail from jhp and they sent me a 88 civic version, telling me that they would fit a crx. I am now stuck with that rail and am trying to sell it.

you can either run the nagisa, or bride for sure...cause i have the nagisa for my drivers side recaro spg and i have the bride mo rail for my passenger recaro srd....I am not sure about other companies....just make sure you get one thats 88 crx specific not 88 civic
Old 06-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Memory-Fab/Nagisa auto seat rails.. users chime in.

If they fabbed the rails, I'm sure they've done their research and testing. I find that what manufactures say about fitment is 95% right. I just ordered a MemoryFAB rail, but not for a CRX.