Damn theives got me too!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2002 | 05:06 AM
New User

Default Damn theives got me too!!!!!

sometime last night those ******* helped themselves to my stereo. The funny thing is, the amp in the stereo was burnt out and I was looking to replace it anyways. Those dumbasses got a fucked up radio. My car sits right outside my window, I wish I would've woken up and caught them. I'd have beat the living **** outta those punks. The weird thing is, they only took the radio, I've also got a 12' sub, w/ box, amp, 2 rear speakers, and 2 front speakers with tweeters. Plus all my **** that was in my car is still there, CD's walkman, everything. What abunch of pathetic excuses for car theives. I'm just glad they didnt key my paint, or tear my interior to ****.
Old 10-31-2002 | 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (ZERO COOL)

Yeah...theives suck. they stold my car, took my seats, rims, strut tower bars (replaced the nuts) and stero. But left my B18b swap. ???

-Jake
Old 10-31-2002 | 06:04 AM

Most thieves are looking for stuff that is easy to take off the car...bolt ons, stereos, wheels etc. This is stuff they can easily take and sell. Thieves
Old 10-31-2002 | 06:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You've got two types of theives as far as I can see:

Type one: They want your car for it's parts. They will strip and and then put everything in another car like yours so they can drive it or sell it. They know what they are doing.

Type two: Drug addicts that need money (replace drug with any other type of addiction, gambling, sex, etc...). They don't know anything about cars except that some stuff is easy to steal and easy to sell.

My Toyota truck was broken into by type 2. They tried to steal the CD player with no luck, but did take the face plate (and destroyed my dash trying to get the player). They stole my 6 D cell maglite, and 8 quarters (yeah 2 bucks). They also broke into some other cars parked around mine and stole more change, CDs, another radio and some other easily lifted stereo equipment. Probably sold the stuff on the street for a fraction of it's value just so they could get high.

Justin D. Fender
Old 10-31-2002 | 07:26 AM

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (muskrat)

that sucks. one of my friends in our crew just had his hatchback stolen a couple days ago, hes still in high school, and it got stolen in the school parking lot. and his best friend had his car stolen too two days after the hatchback was stolen, they think it might be someone at the school. a while back, my girlfriends GSR got stolen. they filed a report and the cops found it a couple days later sitting in northern san diego (i live in southern sd) in someones driveway. it was gutted hardcore. only the driver seat was in, all the panels taken out, the sterio out, every thing in the interior gone. it was some viet dood and his little 16 year old brother. the older brother got deported.
Old 10-31-2002 | 07:35 AM

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (PSIKOTICcrx)

my cars 1,000 $ system got stolen a while back (6-9 months ago) and my brothers system got stolen the same night, but in my car they took the whole system, except CDs, i was soooo happy they didnt take my CDs, so i let my friend borrow my cds so he can listen to them, and that following week his whole car was stolen, they found it about a week after that....... and the rims where gone, underlights gone, system gone, and MY CDS WHERE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooo mad...
Old 10-31-2002 | 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (cyberx)

and MY CDS WHERE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooo mad...
I know too many people who keep like ALL their CDs in their car, best thing to do is just have a couple CDs in your car at once unless you are going on a long trip or something, you really don't have to change your CD every few minutes. Plus, it will save weight!

Justin D. Fender
Old 10-31-2002 | 08:26 AM

even tho they took your f'd radio, just the thought of being violated like that sucks! ....that's cool your car is still in tack
Old 10-31-2002 | 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

they didnt steal the taillights i got you right? i went through hell to get them to you

im only kidding. thieves will always be thieves, at any given opportunity they will help themselves to whatever they can see and get. just sucks that it happened to you

Old 11-01-2002 | 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ur not the only one that got hit.... they didnt get into my car! hahah My alarm warned them away with the proximity.. but they did broke the black piece between the windows on the door... damn punks..
Old 11-01-2002 | 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have had really sh@!%$tty luch when it comes to my 91 CRX I have had it broken into 4 times once they only smashed a window but all three times they took my deck and one of the times they took my whole system....Box, amp, deck, and about 200 hundred of my damn CD's!! I got wise now and now I just burn my CD's first its gives you all the songs you want and second less CD's too worry about and third less CD's to get stolen and even if they do who cares?? You have the originals!!! Oh and now I have a alarm with all sorts off cool gadgets on it!!
Old 11-01-2002 | 09:01 AM

my girls car got broken into last night.... they took her purse and pocket book.... but left everything that was inside...they left the credit cards, and everything..... what idiots.....
Old 11-01-2002 | 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (83Rabbit)

reading these posts really freaks me out. i just have this feeling that everyone is gonna get hit someday, including me. even with an alarm, i fear for my ride. sorry to hear about that, just tell yourself it could have been worse.
Old 11-01-2002 | 10:10 AM
*insert here*

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (keebler65)

bastards.
Old 11-01-2002 | 10:32 AM
Nikon!!!

on monday some guy and his chick tryed to jack my CRX. they didn't see me standing a couple of yards away. so i went in my house and grabbed my bee-bee gun. shot the bastard in the ***!
Old 11-01-2002 | 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (hybridcrxls)

i guess im kinda lucky you hardly hear about people getting there stuff broken into here in NC .well were i live anyway.. seems like alot of people have some fixed up cars but in the same time they have alot of respect too.. like when i see a shopping cart next to a nice car ill move it or if i ever saw someone breaking into car that knew wasnt theres i would probably do somthing about esp. if it was somebodys that i knew!!!

thieves!2
Old 11-01-2002 | 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! (hybridcrxls)

bastards.
my point exactly
Old 11-01-2002 | 11:06 AM

Default Re: Damn theives got me too!!!!! ([626]JDM-b16a-EF9)