Honda Accord (2013 - Current) 2013 - Current Honda Accord and Inspire

2017 Accord EX-L aftermarket exhaust system fitment question

Old 11-24-2018, 02:31 PM
Trial User

Default 2017 Accord EX-L aftermarket exhaust system fitment question

I have a question I am a new Honda owner and have no clue where to go for info. I want to buy an exhaust for my 2017 Honda Accord EX-L sedan but the description of the exhaust says the exhaust fits the 2017 Honda Accord Sport sedan model. Will it fit my EX-L or no?

Last edited by Mark Mitrulescu; 11-24-2018 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 11-24-2018, 05:10 PM

Default re: 2017 Accord EX-L aftermarket exhaust system fitment question

Originally Posted by Mark Mitrulescu View Post
I have a question I am a new Honda owner and have no clue where to go for info. I want to buy an exhaust for my 2017 Honda Accord EX-L sedan but the description of the exhaust says the exhaust fits the 2017 Honda Accord Sport sedan model. Will it fit my EX-L or no?
This is based upon the engine used in each trim model. If the engine matches yours ( I don't think it does), than you can't use it. You can also contact the company of manufacturer and also ask directly

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: