Notices
Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

Offical eH squad list.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Me Gusta History

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Nautical_Star)

I'd like to join but I dont have the hatch yet, just large piles of parts for it. Can I join?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

get that hatch and give us a link....so far so good on the thread...seems like we will have a good turn around on this one......up for everyone.....
Old 02-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (cranberry)

I Might half to join this EH Squaaad!.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

got a link?
Old 02-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 02-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

shyboi4u your showing a good thing, im glad to see you keep posting....that what we want everyone in the squad todo....keep posting not every day but at least to let us know whats up.....thanks god for a day off.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shyboi4u)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shyboi4u &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nomorehatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I Might half to join this EH Squaaad!. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Show off your whip

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by accordselux &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'd like to join but I dont have the hatch yet, just large piles of parts for it. Can I join? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Holla when you do
Old 02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cranberry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">shyboi4u your showing a good thing, im glad to see you keep posting....that what we want everyone in the squad todo....keep posting not every day but at least to let us know whats up.....thanks god for a day off.</TD></TR></TABLE>

right on man, thats what i've been tellin everyone that links me, gotta be active!!

ohh and i feel ya on the day off thing, damn glad the weekend is here
Old 02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Offical eH squad list. (The_General)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The_General &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="6">Squad</FONT></FONT>

Just to let you know, you're only as official as you make yourself. I only met everyone once to be honest but I keep in contact with them, that's about it . I'm going to try and make it to the next meet (by the way it needs to be set about a month in advance.........damn Home Depot ). If you think that we all know each other, that's only because we've met (in my case once). Other than that, "out of towners" should talk on here more than anyone else to "stay in the loop". I heard the idea about having a meet in another state and I'm all for it . I'll just tow the hatch on the truck I'm about to buy. But my all means, if you think that you're out of place or something like that, don't. We can be cool with each as long as you guys want to be. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 02-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (The_General)

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if I got accepted in the squad yet? lol I am excited!! I am so looking foward to the summer. I hope most of my plan happen. Well this week I am going to look for some GSR seats... I would like to find some USDM Type-R one... what would you perfer GSR or Delsol seats?

David
Old 02-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

youll find out within a day or sooo....we have to talk about it.....its all good.....
Old 02-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93SiVtec677)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93SiVtec677 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey guys, I just wanted to know if I got accepted in the squad yet? lol I am excited!! I am so looking foward to the summer. I hope most of my plan happen. Well this week I am going to look for some GSR seats... I would like to find some USDM Type-R one... what would you perfer GSR or Delsol seats?

David</TD></TR></TABLE>

You got my vote big dog. I'm glad you keep asking, that shows that you're serious
Old 02-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I can't stop chewing my nails so much that you better tell me soon or else I might start chewing my fingers lololollololololhahahaha.

Its cool

David
Old 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

..well..since its a new start for the squad..here is another attempt to join the squad..my hatch is fairly clean (exterior)..interior is like whatever..nothing much to talk about..gutted the back..and cx blue interior..motor is just a single cam vtec..but i do plan on swapping..i dont think anyone from the squad has seen my hatch recently except for carlos (aka h22dreams you can ask for his opinion on my car)..its a lil cleaner im sure than last time charley saw it..lol..ill post some recent pics of it when i get a camera..hopefully you will like it..its jus another white eh2!..thanks for ur time..

..bump for the squad y0!..
Old 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (The_General)

Thanks General I already feel part of the family
Old 02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

word to your mother! hahha

anyways bump for the squad, and bump cause i dont have to be at work on time

hows everyone doing btw?!?!!
Old 02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

like i said before if you keep showing us interst then good things will happen.....we dont want 10 members posting again.....we want all 36 and all the hopfull members to keep posting......its like a test more or less for us......you will know soon enough....trust me.....
Old 02-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

btw im debating a color change.....i want a blue.....of some sort......not sure what yet thu....maybe ill keep it teal...give me feed back.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well I find that teal is pretty unique but if you do decide to change color I like that new nsx blue its really hot.

Btw I question for Eh Squad what seats do you prefer GSR or Delsol, I am going to be looking for some next week. But still undecided.

David
Old 02-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cranberry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">like i said before if you keep showing us interst then good things will happen.....we dont want 10 members posting again.....we want all 36 and all the hopfull members to keep posting......its like a test more or less for us......you will know soon enough....trust me.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

..fa sho..i understand..i attend meets regularly and im on h-t everyday and night..eh squad wouldnt be jus a name and a sticker..i would rep mad crazy y0!..thas how i am..i take pride in everthing..
Honda-Tech Member

i would say del sol minus the ulgy strip. hmmm now im thinking green as well....i think teal is hard too.
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93SiVtec677 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks General I already feel part of the family </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cranberry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">btw im debating a color change.....i want a blue.....of some sort......not sure what yet thu....maybe ill keep it teal...give me feed back.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jeff, just get the car painted <FONT COLOR="RED">RED</FONT>, come on dog, I know you want too

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93SiVtec677 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Btw I question for Eh Squad what seats do you prefer GSR or Delsol, I am going to be looking for some next week. But still undecided.

David</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't do regular leather big dog, maybe suede (JDM Recaro's )
Old 02-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rubiks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rubiks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

..fa sho..i understand..i attend meets regularly and im on h-t everyday and night..eh squad wouldnt be jus a name and a sticker..i would rep mad crazy y0!..thas how i am..i take pride in everthing.. </TD></TR></TABLE>
i like that.......show us some pics asap and well let you know.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cranberry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i like that.......show us some pics asap and well let you know. </TD></TR></TABLE>

..will do..
Old 02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

glore theres gsr cloth seats....

Quick Reply: Offical eH squad list.