Notices

VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas

Just wanted to give a shout out for stoney. vance, felix and the others at vsv performance. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and I drove 4 hours to have them tune my car. Best damn customer service and tunning i have ever experienced. Im definately a loyal customer now. Bent over backwards to make my car right. Thanks guys. Dave from Tulsa...
Old 06-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (96turbohatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 96turbohatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just wanted to give a shout out for stoney. vance, felix and the others at vsv performance. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and I drove 4 hours to have them tune my car. Best damn customer service and tunning i have ever experienced. Im definately a loyal customer now. Bent over backwards to make my car right. Thanks guys. Dave from Tulsa...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll be going to VSV this summer as well. I've been talking to Felix on honda-tech and he is a great and helpful guy. So what was your setup and what are the numbers you put out?

Khoi
Old 06-19-2004, 09:26 PM

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (Sohc Driver)

I have a b16 sleeved with golden eagle, cp pistons, eagle rods, hondata s200 with boost, to3/o3e .57, .63 stage 3...70mm bbk throttle body.. rc 750cc injectors...i made 410hp at 307ft lbs. 23lbs of boost... couldve went more but thats a whole lotta boost to get it there.... stoney put me right at 350hp and 250ft lbs. at 18 on the street....they are good guys for sure..definately take your stuff to them...
Old 06-19-2004, 10:58 PM

VSV is da ****
Old 06-20-2004, 06:39 AM

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (Briansturboteggy)

yeah I just made the Tulsa VSV drive the only day. Thumbs up for the cool cats at VSV
Old 06-20-2004, 07:03 AM

yeah go to vsv ,cause if you go over to another shop in garland you might want to take a book to read while your waiting for them to get off the phone with there g/f , sorry it just pisses me off. I stood around there the other day for at least 45 min. until this girl finally said hey you think maybe these people might want something ,all phones hang up at one time .
Old 06-20-2004, 07:06 AM

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (AVATAR)

hey avatar.. u from tulsa?..what do u drive?
Old 06-20-2004, 07:10 AM

They definately are worth the drive for me...I have been fighting this car all winter and going to them was a smooth ending to a long drawn out project. Thanks again VSV Performance....
Old 06-20-2004, 07:55 AM

it's a black civic. I heard about your numbers yesterday, congrats.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

great news....great news indeed..

Khoi
Old 06-21-2004, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (Sohc Driver)

VS who ? racing ? LOL hahahahah

stan
Old 06-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Smarter than you

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (Flamenco-T)

Old 06-21-2004, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for all the kind words guys.it's cars like dave's that make us happy to still be around.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:46 AM

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (espanol)

VSV have the best customer service I have ever seen from a shop, I will be taking my car to get dynoed in a couple of weeks.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (n2speedha)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n2speedha &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">VSV have the best customer service I have ever seen from a shop, I will be taking my car to get dynoed in a couple of weeks. </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol
Old 06-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (98darkbird)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 98darkbird &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">....So does VSV have anthing worth a damn anymore....building my 94 SOHC Vtec D & R Motorsports Civic.....will see if VSV has anthing thing the wanna run.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Stoney, Felix, Dustin, and Jarret are great guys They do some great work and Stoney and Jarret rock the Hondata like no other. I'm not sure what you meant by this comment, but if you are talking about racing, then I'm sure that a bunch of us "VSV Tuned" cars including myself will be glad to hand you your ***
Old 06-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 96turbohatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a b16 sleeved with golden eagle, cp pistons, eagle rods, hondata s200 with boost, to3/o3e .57, .63 stage 3...70mm bbk throttle body.. rc 750cc injectors...i made 410hp at 307ft lbs. 23lbs of boost... couldve went more but thats a whole lotta boost to get it there.... stoney put me right at 350hp and 250ft lbs. at 18 on the street....they are good guys for sure..definately take your stuff to them...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good #'s. What kind of turbo is that again??? to3/o3e .57, .63 stage 3
Old 06-21-2004, 02:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (TurboChrgd_Civic)

i think i will be heading down to VSV to get tuned

Modified by redturbocivic at 6:22 PM 6/21/2004
Old 06-21-2004, 03:27 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 98darkbird &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow guess they have changed things down there...let them touch one of my cars one time....91 toyota mr2 Turbo....had them replace my alternator....well needless to say the guys at good ol VSV crossed treaded 1 bolt in to the alternator....and didn't even put 2 of the bolts in....pretty sad actually....alternator ended up coming off....my car also got broken into while at VSV....I recevied NOTHING!!!! Just "Sorry we were working on your car and it got broken into......we can't help you with ANY of the damages...." Even thought the car was in the care of VSV....ohh well probably should have sued them....So does VSV have anthing worth a damn anymore....building my 94 SOHC Vtec D & R Motorsports Civic.....will see if VSV has anthing thing the wanna run.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

You come off EXTREMELY intelligent posting in the manner that you did. Way to keep negative BS to IMs. By the way I dont know of many shops at all that cover vandalization or theft . . . thats why you buy insurance
Old 06-21-2004, 04:19 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 98darkbird &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow guess they have changed things down there...let them touch one of my cars one time....91 toyota mr2 Turbo....had them replace my alternator....well needless to say the guys at good ol VSV crossed treaded 1 bolt in to the alternator....and didn't even put 2 of the bolts in....pretty sad actually....alternator ended up coming off....my car also got broken into while at VSV....I recevied NOTHING!!!! Just "Sorry we were working on your car and it got broken into......we can't help you with ANY of the damages...." Even thought the car was in the care of VSV....ohh well probably should have sued them....So does VSV have anthing worth a damn anymore....building my 94 SOHC Vtec D & R Motorsports Civic.....will see if VSV has anthing thing the wanna run.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's fine if you want to express yoru opinon, but you finish it off by trying to call out a shop? WTF what do you want to race for slips too?

Internet Ricer at his finest

Congrats to VSV

Old 06-21-2004, 04:22 PM

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (quikB18B)

but how fun would the internet be without alittle e-thuggin here and there
Old 06-21-2004, 04:24 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AVATAR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but how fun would the internet be without alittle e-thuggin here and there </TD></TR></TABLE>

True, its all in good fun
Old 06-21-2004, 05:14 PM

To probably explain for this guy we'll start with this......He had an MR2....Enough said....

You obviously haven't been following up with what's been going on with VSV in the past 6 months....they have built at least 5 plus cars pushing 400+ whp, one car pushing 500+ whp, multiple cars pushing a wide variety of 300+ whp, etc.

VSV has had a huge turn around from the shop that they used to be and all I can say is that things are going no where, but up for this shop. There are going to be some changes going on soon that are really going to help the shop, and like I said before these changes are going to be nothing, but positive. Stoney knows what he is doing when it comes to tuning and has really taken on a lot of the local cars here in the DFW area that have made some reliable numbers. to everyone @ VSV!
Old 06-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (Bulldogg83)

Does VSV have a website or some contact number im thinking of getting my car retuned.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:35 PM

Default Re: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas (TurboChrgd_Civic)

sorry about tthe miss type...its a garrett to3/o4e. .57/ stage 3 .63 trim... equivalent to a precision sc 44....

Quick Reply: VSV PERFORMANCE in Carrollton, Texas