Notices

Vendor Problem(s)

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendor Problem(s)

If a moderator wants to lock this, move it or even delete it I am fine with that. I really didn't know where to put this and I figured being F/I parts I would post it up here. I'm really just looking for advice. The owner of this company is a good friend of mine so I don't want to reveal any names.

I ordered $2,000.00 worth of parts from a company on HT on 11/30/05. When I called to place my order I was asked "how long did xxx tell you it would be". I told him "I don't know but I would expect six weeks". He laughed and told me "it should be four to five weeks at most". Time goes by. I get updates here and there from one of the owners. I then can't contact one of the owners. Come to find out he is sick and in the hospital. The other owner contacts me apologizing over and over. I tell him it's no problem. The owner gets out of the hospital and tells me my deadline will be met. I call back later that week saying that deadline didn't have to be met due to an event being cancelled. He said that's fine and he would give me some SS 2.5" intercooler pipes free of charge. So a little more time goes by and here we are now. I have been PMing the other owner for about five days now with NO response. I call the owner day after day and can't leave a voicemail because it's deactivated. Now I am stuck on what todo or what I can do. Any ideas? I have dealt with many of you and have always been patient. I waited SIX months for Pauter rods from Motor Matrix and Geoff from Full Race came through for me with some Manley rods. I'm short on time so I will leave it at that. Any input is appreciated. Especially from vendors.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sometimes **** happens, but if you have waited a while, man you should be owed an explanation,

post the name of the vendor
Old 03-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PrettyLude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrettyLude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sometimes **** happens, but if you have waited a while, man you should be owed an explanation,

post the name of the vendor </TD></TR></TABLE>

give me another week, and if you still dont hear from him.. give us his name and let the bandwagon finish the rest.
Old 03-24-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: (Jordo)

any word yet???? I know Im an impatient motherfugger
Old 03-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Vendor Problem(s) (0x64)

Just got off the phone. Everything is taken care of Reason why I didn't post names is because it wasn't needed due to it not being the primary owner's fault. I'm happy with the outcome and will continue todo business with them.
Old 03-25-2005, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Vendor Problem(s) (0x64)

Call me up brotha... You need to get your **** done so we can roll out together again