Notices

turbo timer install

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo timer install

ok i just finished installing my blitz turbo timer,but the line and t connectors are hella thin,thinner than my vac. lines ,so what do i do to make it work,and also my intake manifold vacum line already have t connectors on them so do i make another one for the turbo timer.pics and diagrams would really help.please reply asap
Old 09-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: turbo timer install (99delsol)

if the vacuum lines that come with your turbo timer are too thin...then go to a autoparts store and find adapters that let you connect the thin lines to a plastic adapter that has a thicker hole on the other side so you can connect to your larger vacuum lines.

do you get it? basically they make plastic adapters where 1 side is like 1/8" diameter and the other side is like 1/4" diameter (just for example). So you can connect a smaller size diameter to the adapter and then on the other side of the adapter is a bigger size diameter.

Theres a few vacuum lines you can tap off of...but i wouldn't recommend tapping 2 things off 1 line except for the brake booster line...for instance the fuel pressure regulator is one source....there are other sources near/around the intake manifold (most of them are vacuum...but make sure you know)....or you can tap a few off the big fat Brake booster line. That hose is like 1/4"-1/2" thick?

If you'd like pictures...ask.

-Ray