Notices

top mount peak boost kit and regular

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default top mount peak boost kit and regular

Whats the difference between the top mount kit that peakboost offers and the regular setup. Also whats a good site to consider buying off of. Thanks

Wanting to get this kit for my ls/v with eagle rods/ cp pistons

Results from some of you guys?
Old 06-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: top mount peak boost kit and regular (Silverbullet114)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Silverbullet114 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whats the difference between the top mount kit that peakboost offers and the regular setup. Also whats a good site to consider buying off of. Thanks

Wanting to get this kit for my ls/v with eagle rods/ cp pistons

Results from some of you guys?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The Peakboost HVS Topmount was made to help spool. HVS stands for high volume solution which is the choice of runner and collector combo. By having more volume in the runners, as you shift most of your flow is still there to bring the power back faster as opposed to having more lag. Please keep in mind that the Peakboost Top mount doesn't allow ac nor ps.. So if one of those you need, your going to have to pass or give in to the removal.

The FTW Ramhorn kit is a really good kit as well. Both kits allow power steering and one allows air conditioning. Same quality components and not to shabby of a kit I have to say. The Peakboost product line is power proven, there service is really good and on top of that they have been around for so long that if you did have to use a warranty (which i have never come across) you will feel good knowing that they are still around to honor it.

As far as good places to buy from, there are a few.

Peakboost 877-23-Turbo
Hybrid Performance
Tempest Racing
SCTuned - 888-290-3201..

All the online vendors and dealers for Peakboost have specials. In house we do them every month so that you can save a little bit as opposed to buying direct. In either of your choices, its a win win. Service will be good, pricing is well worth what your getting and of course the product stands for itself. PM if you have any questions.

Modified by sctuned.com at 4:27 PM 6/27/2008