Notices

Thief finally gets his

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thief finally gets his

A local shop and good friends of mine were robbed. Over $12,000.00 worth of parts and equipment were stolen. Figured I would post up the story and show some times these situations have good endings. Always reading about everyone being screwed. Good change for once.

KJ -
"On Christmas night our shop, Chavez Motorsports was burglarized and over $7000 worth of parts and cash were taken. On 12/27/05 after doing some investigating we came across the culprit trying to sell the parts via pm's and aim's. We setup a meeting and caught him red handed. Police were called and the culprit was arrested. We have now recovered everything but $500 cash and a pellet gun.

Robert Lee (screen name stockefhatch, kid4life4eva, and possibly others) was the kid we caught selling the parts. He was arrested and admitted to stealing the parts along with a kid named John Ott (spelling). Not sure if John Ott has been arrested yet but beware as he is a known thief also. Robert has previous arrests for stealing cars and other theft related offenses. Unfortunately he is 17 and these arrests have been little more than slaps on the wrist. Another person of interest/suspicion is a girl named Tasha or Sasha (screenname stretc023), a good portion of the parts were recovered from her residence after Robert was arrested. Robert commonly referred to her as his sister even though they are of no relations. She was not charged.

I will post pictures of Robert and Tasha up later as they were stupid enough to take pictures of themselves and load them on my laptop after they stole it.

This has been a very trying affair to everyone at the shop (me, Keith and Kris). I'd like to thank everyone who helped us out with catching these criminals especially the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Detectives that processed the case and our friends who helped in the "sting" operation. I'd also like to thank all of the customers, friends and family that has supported us over the last couple of years. As a result of incidents like these we have decided to close down the labor and fabrication portions of Chavez Motorsports. We feel like it is just not worth it having to deal with **** like this from punk *** kids. It has taken all the enjoyment out of this kind of work and it is at this time that we know it is time to stop. Chavez Motorsports will continue to be a retailer for all automotive performance needs and we will continue to develop our online sales. We are going to focus on building our own race cars and competing in drag, autocross and roadrace events and once again enjoy the sport we love.

I'll add more later as will Keith and Kris."

There is a lot more to the story but I will leave KJ's post to tell most of it. These idiots left their pictures on his laptop. He is going to have his day in court not one time but two times. One for the theft and one for some money they would like to collect.

Got damn white people I tell you
Old 12-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Thief finally gets his (0x64)

Its about time that these fools get theirs and good luck in court
Thieves suck the big one
Honda-Tech Member

I swear man... these ******s look so innocent (mainly cause they are so ****** ugly).... never would have suspected them.... hope they burn in hell and good luck to you in all your future decisions... and AWESOME job on catching the biotches.
Honda-Tech Member

lol
Old 12-29-2005, 07:17 PM

Who woulda thought some nerdy *** white people would be to blame. I hope they both get fucked.

-Stealthmode (a white guy)
Old 12-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thief finally gets his (stealthmode62)

wow, awesome, i hate looking over my shoulder all the time, i cant wait to see (can only hope) more of these stories will play out like this one good job!
Old 12-29-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Thief finally gets his (whiteef8)

its sean white with a buzzed head
Old 12-29-2005, 07:28 PM
big strong guy

Default Re: Thief finally gets his (stealthmode62)

Does this keith guy have a RX7??

Im glad you found them...Though did you atleast get any hits in?

Eric
Old 12-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thief finally gets his (rainmanEK)

Yeah this situation was very stressfull and I'm glad it is partially resolved. It is dealing with people like this that I decided I no longer wanted to waste my time working on people's (punk kids) cars for a living. I'm now only building cars for myslef and my close friends.

here is a link to a local message board describing the situation
http://www.tamparacing.com/for...78994
Old 12-29-2005, 07:46 PM

Keith used to own an FD RX7, but he no longer owns it. I'm Kris his brother.....do I know you?

As for all the replies we greatly appreciate the support! We are just glad it ended this way cause trying to re-purchase parts he stole such as Pauter GSR rods and a Brand new SC44 turbo wouldn;t be easy nor cheap! You guys will see us around more hopefully we are going to develope out site (Chavezmotorsports.com) that has been neglected and might come back into the game again. Some of you have seen the our fabrication in the Fab/welding forums here on HT posted by our good friend John (0x64). Thank for always helping us out John, knowing we have made friends like you from owning the shop is better than having a big name shop with no loyal friends!!

Thank again guys!

Kris Chavez
Old 12-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

glad to hear he got his, but as previously mentioned its going to suck because the kid is probably going to get off easy..
Old 12-29-2005, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (j boy)

There are probably 50 people in Tampa who want to kick his *** because of this ****. With or without jail time he will not be getting off easy. He also has previous arrests for car theft and other offenses so I don't think the judge is going to take it too easy on him.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Punkinterviews)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Punkinterviews &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Some of you have seen the our fabrication in the Fab/welding forums here on HT posted by our good friend John (0x64). Thank for always helping us out John, knowing we have made friends like you from owning the shop is better than having a big name shop with no loyal friends!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thank you all for helping me out when I was in tight spots. Xavier too. You all know my number. If you need anything, just want someone to talk to, goto the track, etc.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (j boy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by j boy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">glad to hear he got his, but as previously mentioned its going to suck because the kid is probably going to get off easy..</TD></TR></TABLE>

The judge isnt going to let him off too easy. He has priors and he is almost 18. I'm not suggesting any harm will come to him but he is going to have more than court to deal with.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (0x64)

good deal, now, go get your cash for your missing turbo... !
Old 12-29-2005, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

they look like white trash, aka, blacks in white skin. j/k
Old 12-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93preludes)

Damn I blame the dog Scumbags ........
Old 12-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rhdune16)

Wow, finally a happy ending to countless, unresolved thefts from cars to parts. Ultra commendable on catching these pieces of hamster *****, hope he at least gets a nice *** whipping! I remember a couple years back I had an incident where I left my car at work over night and the next day my wheels got jacked. On my way to my friend's house to pick up some steelies temporarly, my friends alerted me this jackass was at the carwash, across the street from where he jacked my **** from, washing my wheels on his car! After a 30 minute car chase and this kid arrested, I went to the impound to claim my **** and this asstard put wheel locks on his stolen wheels! No problen. 16 broken wheelstuds and many dents and scratches later, I got my wheels and was on my way. All this for a set of powdercoated GSR blades! BTW, the kid was 17 and got off no problem. His parents was loaded.

Sam
Old 12-29-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: (RaceProfessor)

I told you to hire some midget security guards
Old 12-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

finally some justice
Old 12-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 0x64 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Got damn white people I tell you </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, I busted out laughing there (I'm white)! Wha waht?! Just totally anti-stereotypical to have white kids stealing from a shop with a [seemingly] Spanish name.

Glad they got the stuff back, hope those kids burn in hell. With **** like theft of $1k+, they should be treated and tried as adult. I just hope that punk goes somewhere that gets him a dick in his bitt. That bitch needs some slapping too.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:13 PM
New User

Default Re: (rhdune16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rhdune16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I swear man... these ******s look so innocent (mainly cause they are so ****** ugly).... never would have suspected them.... hope they burn in hell and good luck to you in all your future decisions... and AWESOME job on catching the biotches.</TD></TR></TABLE>

OMG!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! LOL!!! I hope thyey hang him by his ***** and her IF she TRULY is part of it by her ****!!!!!
Old 12-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Reading about that 240 and tacoma w/o titles (stolen) he's been trying to sell - I say find where he has them, smash the FUKC out of them (I mean the vehicles ), make sure he knows about it - and watch the fireworks. Carfax the VIN's first, of course. He can't say they are his w/o title, if he tries to put anything on you - make the cops investigate the cars, they'll find they're stolen, and you claim the guy, who just stole from you, is trying to get back.

<U>BTW do this after he's 18</U>. If it was me he stole from, he would have to pray he had an ******* of steel.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:30 PM

Default Re: (Boostfed.com)

THEIVES!!!!! ahhhh i hate them...
Old 12-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Boostfed.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boostfed.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

OMG!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! LOL!!! I hope thyey hang him by his ***** and her IF she TRULY is part of it by her ****!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

ilmao

Quick Reply: Thief finally gets his