Notices

Super T Turbo kitS

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super T Turbo kitS

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone else on here has had any experience with the super t turbo kit (or at least with their manifold fitment and such), and also how much power is being made by them... so far i only know of Xscream, and the 9 psi d-series that super t released as far as making good power with the kits..

or if anyone haws any recommendations for other kits that fit well and make good power that would be helpful as well........ im mostly interested in fitment/quality and flow effeiciency of the manyifold...... (also im interested in flang fitment for a t3/t4 turbo, which is another reason im interested in the super t turbo kit)

thank you for ur time.
Old 06-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (greekspeed)

http://full-race.com if you want some of the best stuff around. His manifold can be found on atleast 4 Hot-Rod class cars that I'm aware of. You pay the money, but get every bit of it returned to you in the sense of satisfaction and performance.
Old 06-01-2003, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (93LSivic)

agreed.
Old 06-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Destroying turbo ITR motors in Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.
Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (t04s)

Super T kits are the bomb, very nice fitment and power output.

http://www.supertmotorsports.com
Old 06-01-2003, 07:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93LSivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> http://full-race.com if you want some of the best stuff around. His manifold can be found on atleast 4 Hot-Rod class cars that I'm aware of. You pay the money, but get every bit of it returned to you in the sense of satisfaction and performance.</TD></TR></TABLE>

their link is broken... is there another way to access info on them?
Old 06-01-2003, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (greekspeed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greekspeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

their link is broken... is there another way to access info on them?</TD></TR></TABLE>

try this
http://www.full-race.com/
Old 06-01-2003, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (Mase)

SUPER T IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!1 GREAT QUALITY, GREAT PRICES, GREAT SERVICE, AND DAVE IS WELL RESPECTED AS WELL! I WOULD RECCOMEND THEN TO ANYONE!!!!!! ooh and my friends integra is the green one on the the website, they did an awesome job on that car.
Old 06-01-2003, 10:39 PM
I am a bad person

Full-Race is #1
Old 06-02-2003, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (BoostedSOHC)

Super T has a awesome kit and is a great guys to work with. Talk to him and talk to the people that know him and you will see he is a great guy and a great product.

Don't mind the haters on here all they know how to say is full race
Old 06-02-2003, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (Xscream)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xscream &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Don't mind the haters on here all they know how to say is full race</TD></TR></TABLE>

I also know how to say SuperT is a piece of ****, so that means im not a hater right?
Old 06-02-2003, 08:39 AM

have you ever even heard of super T before this?? i doubt it, so lets keap this Honda-Tech and not "Hater-Tech" ok??
Old 06-02-2003, 08:41 AM

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (Xscream)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xscream &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Don't mind the haters on here all they know how to say is full race</TD></TR></TABLE>
It's funny that only people from MN seem to like supert's ****. to MN
Old 06-02-2003, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well that's because we've seen his work, and it's top notch. I'm sorry we don't live in CA or VA. **** off, SuperT has some nice ****, sure there may be better companies, but SuperT still has awesome parts. Don't knock it till you try it, moron.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (fnananon)

man if i was next to you i woulda bitch slapped you for that comment! MN is the **** with some damn nice cars, plus were home to osofast and the worlds fastest eclipse so take that!
Old 06-02-2003, 08:50 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fnananon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well that's because we've seen his work, and it's top notch. I'm sorry we don't live in CA or VA. **** off, SuperT has some nice ****, sure there may be better companies, but SuperT still has awesome parts. Don't knock it till you try it, moron. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Dude, you live in a place called Coon Rapids, enough said.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:51 AM

[QUOTE=BoostedSOHC]man if i was next to you i woulda bitch slapped you for that comment! [QUOTE]
Hahahaha, sure you would.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fnananon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well that's because we've seen his work, and it's top notch. I'm sorry we don't live in CA or VA. **** off, SuperT has some nice ****, sure there may be better companies, but SuperT still has awesome parts. Don't knock it till you try it, moron. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, i havent tried it, thats the truth, however, the dyno results ive seen are nothing exceptional, average at best....

I guess it isnt fair to call his stuff, ****. Just average.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well, i havent tried it, thats the truth, however, the dyno results ive seen are nothing exceptional, average at best....

I guess it isnt fair to call his stuff, ****. Just average.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
agreed.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have to side with them... dave at super T is more affordable and pretty top notch for that money.

full race is great if thats what you want... and have a free first born child to give for it.

honda-tech.com peeps should not discriminate on dave because of what seems to be political reasons... this has got to be the most disappointing crap to see on a supposedly unbiased tech board.

super T quality is good, and so the price... bottom line.

BTW I am not being payed to say this... but someone had too... and people should not be mislead by people personal opinions.

Modified by twkdCD595 at 12:15 PM 6/2/2003
Old 06-02-2003, 08:56 AM

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (twkdCD595)

thanks twkdcd595!!!
Old 06-02-2003, 09:04 AM
I am a bad person

I wasnt hating just letting people what turbo kit is #1. You get what you pay for thats the bottom line. If you want high quilyt parts w/o the headache i would go full race. if you cant afford it and dont mind a headache go with someone else. thats all.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super T Turbo kitS (MotorMatrix.com)

werd... I have no doubt about full race being quality.

just seemed some making it seem like super T's parts are junk sub-par work... thats just flat out not true. It may not be the top of the line but it is FAR from the bottom. (closer to the top than bottom in my opinion, but thats my 2 cents.)
Old 06-02-2003, 09:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MotorMatrix.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wasnt hating just letting people what turbo kit is #1. You get what you pay for thats the bottom line. If you want high quilyt parts w/o the headache i would go full race. if you cant afford it and dont mind a headache go with someone else. thats all.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What causes super T's kit to be a headache? I'm just wondering becuase I had no problems.
Old 06-02-2003, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by t04s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Dude, you live in a place called Coon Rapids, enough said.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, that hurt.

Old 06-02-2003, 11:03 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MotorMatrix.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wasnt hating just letting people what turbo kit is #1. You get what you pay for thats the bottom line. If you want high quilyt parts w/o the headache i would go full race. if you cant afford it and dont mind a headache go with someone else. thats all.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well after reading some stuff on the full race web site and looking at some photo's of projects they have, their prodeucts seem to be for "full race" cars (hehe).... their stuff and designs look top notch.... but their seems to be a lot of fabrication/relocation involved to fit the turbo/manifold in there....which is a little out of my price range..

so im just curious on what other turbo kits their are (besides full race and super t) that you guys would sudjest for making good power & fitting well.

I hear Drag kits do not fit well.. is that true?

also i would like to say i wasnt trying to start an argument between people on which kit is **** and not...peace people.....PEACE

thanks agian for all ur time.

Quick Reply: Super T Turbo kitS