Notices

Resistor Box Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 01:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Resistor Box Help

Ok i'm new, 1st off my name is mike, i have a turbo b20z ej2. Its not completely stock 1st of all, all fresh arp head studs bolts, acl bearings, but oem pistons and rods... not rod bolts lol. my question is i have everything on the car turbo etc. and i put the resistor box on yesterday w/dsm 450's which i searched how to do on here but whats weird is i found all the wires in the dead plug that goes to the inject harness' but for some odd reason it wont run unless i hook the red wire on the r-box to the other 4 wires in the dead plug that go back to the ecu. i tried just leaving it unhooked, which would be the exact same as if it was soldered to the other end of the 4 wires i cut left on the dead plug right? cuz they dont go anywhere, i dont get that. oh and it doesnt run for **** and i have a basetune from pherable i know its not giong to run great but it barely idles.. barely pulls out... just runs like ***, and it ran fine on the stock ecu and inj even with the turbo kit i fired it after everything was on to make sure turbo and everything was okay. i thought all i lacked was the inj and r-box but it has me confused now. Any help would be great. Thanks guys good to be a member.