Notices

Please help! 95 boosted civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! 95 boosted civic

I'm new to the Honda game. I have had other boosted cars before but I'm not a super mechanic. I'm currently stationed in Germany and don't know german so its hard to get help here. I know I'm a noob but any help is appreciated.

SPECS:1995 honda civic Si
B20 block, B16A2 head, golden eagle conversion kit, skunk2 pro series intake manifold, skunk2 dual valvesprings, buddy club cam gears, brian crowler stage 2 272 cams RC750cc injectors arp head studs cometic head gastet (i need a new head gasket a thicker one) ACL bearings, gsr water pump s98 lsd tranny t3/t4 t04e 46 trim turbo 3in downpipe and exhaust (need a higher flow cat) 38mm ewg (ebay shitty i need a better one this one MIGHT be stock open ill explain) FMIC greddy atmospheric BOV p28 chipped ECU crome(something is wrong with the ECU. it needs a good tune bad and idk how to tune. my subie i used cobb AP but there is nothing like that for this car that i have seen i need major help here please!) walbro 255 Fp godspeed allumimum radiator and thats as much as i know for* motor wise.
Issues:
Sometimes it runs hot ...well warm. im not sure why and its only when you really drive it faster then 140KPH or hard accelerations. the tune on it is garbage. i think myECU is ok but needs a tune for sure but idk how hondas work exactly. the turbo.... where to start... it spools i can hear it but the boost gauge never reads boost. the ewg doesnt open (i think it might be stuck open and that would be another reason turbo doent make boost but not sure.) and the BOV never makes a sound so boost is not being made. im guessing. its performing like **** tho like turbo never kicks in. i cant get help from ppl here THERE IS NO ONE that is into cars at this post GAYYYYY!!!!* and my A/R are superrrrrr rich.(im guessing the tune. now i THINK there is a boost leak by one of the charge pipes the coupler is not long enough im working on finding another one to fix it but not easy to find parts here i might have to order online. so next what do i do. it runs drives everthing fine just no boost and i dont wanna break anything. the car also stalls sometimes when you break or go to a stop at a light. that makes me think a vaccuum leak but it doesnt have all of the time. so idk. i was thinking maybe the tune is so messed upthe cams just cause it to stall?!?!?
im not super car savy man if you can helpt hat would be awesome. thank you for anything you can do.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Please help! 95 boosted civic

you are driving a boosted car without a tune?

sell your car
Old 07-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no there is a tune on it. its just not a good one. im looking for a good place here thats not stupid expensive.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon6 Re: Please help! 95 boosted civic

buy a chip from phearable.net with your setup. THEN drive to a tuner and get that car tuned before you destroy that engine.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

or just sell everything and put a stock engine and a stock ecu and you won't have to worry about an expensive tune.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks. and when a tune is like 900 euro ima bitch. in the states i can get it tuned for like 400 bucks.