Notices

OT: Been a while, but i'm kinda back

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Been a while, but i'm kinda back

Hey all, I know this is OT but this is really the only forum i've ever been involved in, so I figure it applies to people here before others (however if it should be moved or whatever i won't be offended--at least let it be for a few hours please ). Anywho, got thru the preliminary USAF stuff, now I'm at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS for a couple months (end of September, provided I study). If anyone's in the nearby area, starting in August we'll be going out to New Orleans and probably Pensacola and the like, so if people are interested in gettin together feel free to drop a line. ( mrg_usaf@hotmail.com if you don't have it)

Update on the car: got the gsr engine all torn apart, waiting for the bonus check to come before i do anything else. the teg is in iowa, and i'm expecting delivery on my nice shiny black VQ35DE-equipped funmobile within the next couple weeks.

Anyways, just wanted to quickly say hi and that i'm back, and if any of you are supremely bored, you're welcome to write (not really that much else goin on for me till i get a car here, so lots of free time = time to read/write mail).

Gardner, Mark R.
140 Phantom St. Box #15367
Keesler AFB, MS 39534

As time allows, I'll check back in and say hi every once in a while, but I also gotta stay on top of the studies. It's not like college where you can just leave if you get lazy.