Notices

one-fab.....once again

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one-fab.....once again

we received one of the 2 manifolds we ordered at the same time last july. We are still waiting on the other and the customer is becoming impatient, as are we. We have called and left several messages for matt, he doesnt call back and hasn't notified us of any updates. we need to know about this manifold, and it seems like posting on here is the only way to get any response from matt. So, Matt when you see this, please get back to us, we either need you to send us the manifold or send us back the money and we will go buy a full race manifold. Let us know what you want to do!
Old 11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (Hybrid_Coupe)

this is all we can get out of matt for a reply..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">(9:14 PM 11/2/2005) 99Hybrid_Hatch: sense you dont return phone calls..when will we get our second manifold? its been damn near 4 months..I mean come on!!
(9:23 PM 11/2/2005) This One: since i dont return any phone calls? no one ever calls me
Or leaves a Message At least. My voice mail specifically says LEAVE a MESSAGE! i get no messages from anyone, i dont get it?
(9:39 PM 11/2/2005) 99Hybrid_Hatch: we have left 17 voice mails in the past 2 weeks that are RECORDED to prove we have called..so now that your replying..whats the deal???
(4:55 AM 11/7/2005) This One: Ive been at SEMA all week, be home tuesday</TD></TR></TABLE>

notice the lack of a reply on where our manifold is? and a 5 day span of a reply at that after I replied that we had proof of calling? if anyone would like to see the phone bill we will surely scan it and post it..when a call last 2 minutes you know we just didnt "hang up" and left a message..even at that is shouldnt take more than 1 phone call to get someone to tell you where your product is you ordered 4 months ago!
Old 11-07-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (99Hybrid_Hatch)

I hate hearing stories like this.

I hope you get your manifold or money soon. That sucks having to wait 4 months and then having a shady business owner give you the run around.

for One-Fab
Old 11-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Matt is a good guy, he may be busy with sema? i'm sure he will get back to you
Old 11-07-2005, 05:00 PM
95GSRTT

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (The Tea-father)

Oh I am sure hes a good guy, but it still doesnt excuse not getting back to somone about an item they have already paid for and waited 4 months for, no matter HOW busy you are.

If you cant get your **** together tell the customer that, its better than not hearing anything if you ask me. I dont know why alot of these e-businesses dont understand that and that is why alot of them go out of business.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the last time his excuse was the hurricane...i can understand that one...i dont see an excuse for 3 weeks without answering calls....now....i am sure he will get back to me, because i made this post...thats how he works...
Old 11-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (95GSRTT)

Yeah see...we have told the customer...in fact he comes by here quite often. We are trying to keep him happy, but at the same time Matt is making us look bad...i dont see what part of that..that people dont understand...i guess you would have to be in this line of business to understand that waiting in excess of four months, think about this here, almost half of a year, that we have been waiting for this manifold, and i think we have been extremely patient with Matt. Maybe too patient and thats why he thinks he can get lax with his product..
Old 11-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (95GSRTT)

Damn, I was just looking into his stuff. I hope this has a good outcome.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (3_South)

damn jesse didnt ya know..it takes 4 months to a year to get a manifold..

see now we are to the point where there are NO MORE excuses..we have allready been thru the supply issues,hurricane's and hell the hole race season..maybe now we can get our last and final manifold from lag fab and move on with our lifes!
Old 11-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Banned

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (99Hybrid_Hatch)

Im sure Matt will come thru for you.. It sucks, but give him a final chance...

AF-P
Old 11-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid_Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">we received one of the 2 manifolds we ordered at the same time last july. We are still waiting on the other and the customer is becoming impatient, as are we. We have called and left several messages for matt, he doesnt call back and hasn't notified us of any updates. we need to know about this manifold, and it seems like posting on here is the only way to get any response from matt. So, Matt when you see this, please get back to us, we either need you to send us the manifold or send us back the money and we will go buy a full race manifold. Let us know what you want to do!</TD></TR></TABLE>

DUDE!!! I just Emailed him today, because I ALSO have been witing since July for my manifold and also am becoming impatient. I know he is a good guy and has alot of good feedback, but come on. Damn, I havn't drove my car since then because I have been waiting for the manifold, and I scrounged up every penny I could find to get it quick in time to make a race on sep 11, but its nov 7 and I have nothing, so if he could get back to us that would be great to hear some input.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

a final chance! he was given the chance th first time we had to come on here and make a thread about this...which was quickly deleted. Now being a month later and still no second manifold...i dont think he deserves a chance. if this is the extent people have to go through to get his product...i want everyone to know...because its simply not good business...and im not going to support a business that doesnt support me. Hes run out of chances...Hes had numerous...But We are done giving them...this is it...we either want a tracking number on the manifold or the money.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Hybrid_Coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid_Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is it...we either want a tracking number on the manifold or the money. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 11-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

like I had said in the post that vanished..

a very well know memeber told me that when he needs a manifold from matt he can have it in just a few days or in a day if really needed..does that mean that when a person higher up needs something matt just pass's someone elses manifold to them and put the other person off?

on a briter note we found some legal action we can pursue if needed..
Old 11-07-2005, 06:44 PM

Damn sucks to hear....i was looking at getting thier topmount too.....hope things work out for you

TTT
Old 11-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (AIRIC)

there is no excuses for what is going on but just know that matt is going through some hard times right now as he is running the shop all by himself. so bare with him. took me like 3 months to get my topmount.... youll get it and when you do youll forget about everything
Old 11-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (b20vrex)

It really sucks to hear this.

My friend just ordered his topmount from them a few weeks ago. I hope this doesnt turn out the same way for him. He is supposed to get it in 4 weeks which will be next week.

We'll see what happens.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: one-fab.....once again (EVIL Hx Coupe)

Its a good think i stayed away from them.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: one-fab.....once again (19sec beast)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 19sec beast &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hate hearing stories like this.

I hope you get your manifold or money soon. That sucks having to wait 4 months and then having a shady business owner give you the run around.

for One-Fab</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: one-fab.....once again (T4eg)

screw one-fab... tell anthony at fab-works htat you need a mani, he can hook you up for sure, without the annoying wait and bs customer service... i talk to him everyday on aim
Old 11-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I would give him another week..i believe he just moved to a new shop and hes getting all caught up so I believe the wait time has greatly improved now

Im sure youll get a response soon

Modified by D@nnY at 3:06 AM 11/8/2005
Old 11-07-2005, 10:58 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid_Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">now....i am sure he will get back to me, because i made this post...thats how he works...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well WTF do you Expect!
You Have your employee call me 86 times a day, leave a message once every 5 weeks.
You claim You do leave messages, but I have no more than maybe two from any of you or whoever it is that calls over the entire Time. You CLAIM you leave Messages. If you in fact do then you must have had listened to the voicemail greeting that repeats at least eight times to LEAVE A ******* MESSAGE or EMAIL me. OR EMAIL ME!!!!
I have no emails from you or anyone that works for you.
I Cant answer the ******* phone because your employee that calls 86 times a day and the other jackasses that cant understand english never leave a message after calling 86 times, I have HARD ******* time seeing who calls when the number is repeat over and over and over over and over with no idea who it is.

The times i have been on the phone or in which. I have never ever ripped anyone off nor had any intentions, so dont bother with your legal threats. Waste the money if you must.

But on the fact of how I work?&gt; Lets look how you work. I have numerous sources saying the same **** about what you bout about me on here.
You never ever contact anyone yourself.
Go ahead and go to Full-race, I know how that transaction went for you to, or maybe I should say your wife.

All youve done towards me is have other people attempt to call me. Do you think its easy on my end when other people are calling on product that you bought? Trying to figure out which order the product belongs to or what the expletive is being inquired about when I have no reference. AGIAN because no one leaves a messages, calls repeatadly and never attempts any other way to contact me.

I Left the SEMA message for you, so you wouldnt assume I was ignoring you agian.
But you still did, so whatever.
Your manifold will be there this week, keep talking **** all you want since this is all I reply to. I had nothing to do with the other post going away.

I appologize for the delay, no excuses.
Matt

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">screw one-fab... tell anthony at fab-works htat you need a mani, he can hook you up for sure, without the annoying wait and bs customer service... i talk to him everyday on aim</TD></TR></TABLE>
You can STFU, you say that **** in every god damn thread about me, you've never dealt with me, nor know me. Keep that **** to yourself.
Its one thing to argue a point or vouch, but to bring someone elses business in here is bullshit.
You've been told to stfu by enough people on this site, get the hint.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I havent ever heard of one fab dicking anyone over and he has a good rep .... I think the whole situation was just bad communication but I know he never had an intention of dicking anyone....
It looks like your manifold is going out this week so I guess the problems solved
Old 11-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (D@nnY)

Excuses, excuses. We wouldnt have to call you 86 times in the span of 4 months, if you were honest and straight up about Your work.

For one...i dont think im married...so your off there...2: One of those manifolds was mine, i talked to you, i just thought it would be easier for david to send the money for both manifolds at once rather than send them seperately, But, apparently the out come would have been the same.

the reason you havent heard it is because every time one of these threads is made it is deleted...you can bet that i dont appreciate being talked to like that...Its not my fault you cant get stuff done in a timely manner. Where the hell do you get off thinking you can come on here and start all that crap when you wouldnt take our calls, wouldnt return them when messages were left and dont respond to pms? You screwed up buddy and the sooner you can admit to your expletive up...The sooner everyone can forgive. I seriously hope Our Situation influences people. This is the way he treats his customers. Dicks them around for 4 months and then tells everyone its their own fault. Great customer service. Oh it doesnt matter what i say now anyway this thread is going to get deleted.

I hope this shows Everyone Matts True side, everyone that thinks he such a good guy, Here we are, we spent the money on 2 manifolds at once, 4 months ago, and this is how he comes back at us. Trying to force blame onto us.

Modified by Hybrid_Coupe at 12:50 AM 11/8/2005

Modified by Hybrid_Coupe at 1:05 AM 11/8/2005
Old 11-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (This One)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by This One &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I appologize for the delay, no excuses.
Matt
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Quick Reply: one-fab.....once again