Notices

Need your experience with the state ref pleaseeeeeee help

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 02:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your experience with the state ref pleaseeeeeee help

Alright this is my first time with them. I would like to know everyone person experience with them. What do they do? How much do you gotta pay? What if you fail their inspection? What were your mods??? Where was your inspection located at? I really need everyone feedback that have experience with them before. The pig took a picture of my engine bay. I was wondering am I allow to alter the changes? Like fix the open filter (breather filter at crankcase)??? My mods are aem cai, dc 4-1 header, apexi catback n1 (do i need to put the silencer on?) b&m fpr, b&m fuel pressure gauge, advance timing 18°, magnecor 8.5mm spark plug wires, and apexi vafc. Do I need to remove any of these mods for inspection???? If so, which mods do I need to remove or which mods can I keep?? Keep in mind they took a picture of my whole engine bay so can I be able to remove anything before the inspectionn date??? I'm located in San Diego CA anyone know a close state ref place? Thanks for all great help I really appreciate all feedbacks