Notices

The Lunchbox

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2001, 02:16 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default The Lunchbox

Back in the day, when I didn't know a B18C1 from a torque wrench, this guy in some of my classes in college gave me a ride to my car.

It was a 93 eclipse. It was modded. I don't know what was done to it. This fella had been talking about his car and racing it etc etc. I was like 'yeah, cool' whatever.

Anyhow, Jason gives me a ride in this eclipse and is just cruising throught the parking lot. No sweat. Then he stops dead at a stopsign and starts talking abut the car etc. I didn't know he was diverting my attention as he gave it some gas to spool the turbo. As we pull away, he tromps on it, and LORD HELP ME I HAVE NEVER been thrust into a seat, head snapping back against the headrest like that.

My body was practically quivering as he dropped me off at my stock civic hatch dx auto. Jason is the reason I am into forced induction.

Since then, he's moved on to other projects and other cars. (damn the rx7 is beautiful). One of his projects is known as The Lunchbox. He took a 1989 Mitsubishi Mirage and dropped a built 4G63 motor/big matched turbo. The car is designed to be an all out street terror/ race car, and I think he's hit the mark.

check out his website for the lunchbox. There's lots of good info. http://www.geocities.com/dsmmirage/

Since its geoshitties, the site may go down if the traffic gets too high....if so, wait 10 mins.

and, oh yeah. its FOR SALE!

Joe

[Modified by falconGSR, 5:18 PM 12/29/2001]