Notices

LS/Turbo beginner help please!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS/Turbo beginner help please!

Ok, I own a 2001 Acura Integra LS. I was thinking about the Greddy Turbo Kit. Does anyone have a 2001 with this kit or any others? Can you give me the pros for it.
Ok besides the kit, what else would I need to get? Wastgate and intercooler right? I think the kit comes with a blow off valve but Im not to sure. Can anyone please help me by telling me what exactly do I need to get and in what order. Thanx!
Old 07-12-2002, 05:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: LS/Turbo beginner help please! (IntegraBoi)

If I'm not mistaken, the greddy kit is for gsr applications... pros of the greddy kit are basically thats its street legal in the states. Other than that, maybe its simpler but its generally denounced as grossly underpowered. The greddy kit runs an internal wastegate which comes in the kit. An intercooler is not included but I believe they offer an upgrade that includes an ic and piping. I don't know about the bov. Basically people that the greddy kit appeals to are people that just want to bolt on a turbo kit w/ basically no mechanical knowledge. Course a basic drag kit is pretty close to "bolt on" and if you're going to pay someone to do it might as well have them put in the drag. I think the revhard kit has full "bolt on" status Btw, you do know how to use the search function don't you? Ideally you read for a couple months before you actually say anything...
Old 07-12-2002, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LS/Turbo beginner help please! (tonydatyga)

Meh
And they do make a LS turbo kit.
Thanx for the info though

[Modified by IntegraBoi, 12:02 AM 7/13/2002]