Notices

Laskey Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laskey Racing

I called over seven times since last Tuesday. Taking into consideration that they are two hours behind me, I didn't call before 11 AM my time and made calls at different times throughout the day thinking they might have been at lunch ect. By Thursday with no answer I decided to leave a message with my name and number wanting to order some DSS stage V axles. I never receieved a call back- that was 3 business days ago if you don't Saturday. I ordered the DSS axles today from another sponsor today and they will be here Thursday.

I am hoping you guys might know something I don't, like they took a vacation last week ect.....

Anyone know anything?

Old 02-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Laskey Racing (Addicted2Boost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Addicted2Boost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I called over seven times since last Tuesday. Taking into consideration that they are two hours behind me, I didn't call before 11 AM my time and made calls at different times throughout the day thinking they might have been at lunch ect. By Thursday with no answer I decided to leave a message with my name and number wanting to order some DSS stage V axles. I never receieved a call back- that was 3 business days ago if you don't Saturday. I ordered the DSS axles today from another sponsor today and they will be here Thursday.

I am hoping you guys might know something I don't, like they took a vacation last week ect.....

Anyone know anything?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am here answering phone calls every day. Every phone call that leaves a message gets a call back! Maybe you have the wrong number? If you have issues next time, please feel free to IM me on this board as well or you can email me at laskeyracing@gmail.com If the phone does go to a voice mail, please do not feel bad about leaving more then 1 message, sometimes we have customers in the shop and do not have a chance to get to the phone.

Thanks, Mike

Old 02-12-2007, 02:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Laskey Racing (ninesecrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ninesecrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am here answering phone calls every day. Every phone call that leaves a message gets a call back! Maybe you have the wrong number? If you have issues next time, please feel free to IM me on this board as well or you can email me at laskeyracing@gmail.com If the phone does go to a voice mail, please do not feel bad about leaving more then 1 message, sometimes we have customers in the shop and do not have a chance to get to the phone.

Thanks, Mike
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I vouch for that.. my calls have always been returned. Usually within the hour, which I think is amazing.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Laskey Racing (93turbo16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93turbo16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I vouch for that.. my calls have always been returned. Usually within the hour, which I think is amazing. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I do my best to make sure everyone gets taken care of
Old 02-12-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Laskey Racing (ninesecrx)

Looks like you got a response online in less than 3 hours in a random thread.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Laskey Racing (stealthmode62)

Laskey