Notices

kteller.com question

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kteller.com question

so I was watching at kteller.com for some info, and here is my question:

what is the difference btw. 2.5" Oval Style Stainless Coated ($90) and 2.5" Turbo Oval Muffler ($115) ?

I can only see that the first one is made by Magnaflow ... and that's all ...
what do you guys think ? I'll keep my stock GReddy 2" down pipe and my stock cat (have emissions in GA), and go 2.5" from there after (at some lockal shop) ..

got D16Z6 in there

http://www.kteller.com/store/index.php/cPath/23_24

Modified by miro_gt at 8:27 PM 6/11/2005
Old 06-11-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Re: kteller.com question (miro_gt)

ahh I should post that somewhere else .... but since it's gonna be a turbo exhaust ... hm ...
Old 06-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

HINT: dont bother asking Kteller.com multiple questions unless your satisfied with a vague response and referal to their site
Old 06-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: kteller.com question (Integra21)

sry i dont know the answer to help you out

BUMP FOR SOME INFO!!!!
Old 06-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 2nd one has a tip and the 1st one doesnt..
They're both basically the same ****..Both stainless,Both 2.5",and both straight-through design..

You should check out jegs.com ..They have more of a choice and better prices..
Old 06-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: kteller.com question (Integra21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Integra21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HINT: dont bother asking Kteller.com multiple questions unless your satisfied with a vague response and referal to their site </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol 'aint that the truth.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:19 AM

Don't buy from kteller. Sent me a wrong item and never got back to me with questions.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:34 AM

whats the deal with kteller getting a bad rep lately, i thought they were good people.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'd have to agree with everyone else.. I ordered some 2.5" pipe and it took forever to arrive compared to other companies I've ordered from.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've had good experiences with kteller... He might just have too much stuff going on at once now.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: kteller.com question (dustin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dustin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've had good experiences with kteller... He might just have too much stuff going on at once now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

nothin a bad rep wont fix

thats odd to me, I got a few things from them and no problems... maybe they only take care of dustin's
Old 07-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: kteller.com question (turbosi03)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbosi03 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

nothin a bad rep wont fix

</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, indeed
Old 07-13-2005, 12:46 PM

Just ordered some 2.5 stainless pipe, 90'2, and misc flanges..... all came within 2 days with no problems. All packaged very well too :/
Old 07-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RMRf23)

i ordered my fuel pump and some piping from him back in march and tried to get a tracking number. I talked to him via email and on AIM and he seemed very irritated having to deal with me. It made me cry
Old 07-14-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: (AccidentproWn)

I'll let you know right now, i ordered a 2.25in oval magnaflow muffler from them for my EG and it was too big to fit without having the tip stick out about 4 inches, it's a really long muffler....not tryig to knock it cause if it would of fit, or i was going for a rice look I would of put it on....check out the Evotion EV800 on Cardomain.com thats what i'm running and it sounds great and fit nicely too
Old 07-14-2005, 03:34 AM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (eXcelonTypeR)

hrmm, i was about to order an exhaust from them, i had heard nothing but good in the past, but then again, you will always have a couple upset customers, nobody is perfect all the time
Old 07-14-2005, 06:31 AM

Default Re: (therealPROJEKTEG)

their products are awesome and i would buy from him again, BUT his customer service has gotten progressively worse as his website got better. Go figure. I tried to order pistons, rods, nearly a 1500 dollar bill and after numerous emails, decided to just go with someone else as I could not for the life of me place a phone order and the parts i wanted werent listed on his site.

Kteller online buying
Kteller phone service

but this is just my opinion due to my experience with mike.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:55 AM

Default Re: (f22b2tdave)

I got my custom 3 inch exhaust and magnaflow muffler from kteller.com and I was very happy with the service.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (beerbongskickass)

I have ordered alot of stuff from mike (kteller.com) and always got it quickly..

Kteller.com
Old 07-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

kteller is a good guy. been dealing with him for a while now. he tends to do his emailing in the evenings. everything i've ordered has been in my hands within a week tops.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: kteller.com question (turbo_civic_si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbo_civic_si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">kteller is a good guy. been dealing with him for a while now. he tends to do his emailing in the evenings. everything i've ordered has been in my hands within a week tops. </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks guys

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elpiar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Don't buy from kteller. Sent me a wrong item and never got back to me with questions.</TD></TR></TABLE>

pm me, as i have no clue on what your referring to. i try to take care of every single claim or refund/return question myself.

Yes i do check emails in morning and normally late nights.. sadly we get 50 calls from 5pm to midnight, people do think we just hang around after hours. Sadly this isnt the case, I personally try to be a part of every order, but of course that isnt always possible.

once again anyone at anytime can PM me on here and i can look into every situation personally.

edit: Please remember we did face a hurriance and power/ups and other resources have been down from last week till today. (of course we have ppl who dont realize that)
Old 07-14-2005, 10:34 AM

Default Re: kteller.com question (elpiar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elpiar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Don't buy from kteller. Sent me a wrong item and never got back to me with questions.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am over reacting and having a bad day. Sorry. Kteller told me his facility power got shut down (phone and internet) due to hurricane and just got back up and running.

While I think he could have tried alternate ways of notifying his customers, I think my comment is still inappropriate. I appreciate KTeller's integrity and honesty.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:36 AM

i had nothing but problems with kteller.com
Old 07-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: kteller.com question (elpiar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elpiar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am over reacting and having a bad day. Sorry. Kteller told me his facility power got shut down (phone and internet) due to hurricane and just got back up and running.

While I think he could have tried alternate ways of notifying his customers, I think my comment is still inappropriate. I appreciate KTeller's integrity and honesty.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, other then phone and internet, not much else i can do

smoke signal, message in a bottle?

thanks and your item and information is taken care of. pm me for any other updates
Old 07-14-2005, 11:28 AM

Default Re: kteller.com question (KTeller8)

I've had great experience with kteller, in fact, i think it might have been mike i talked to on the phone (not 100% sure), but he basically made a package kit for some coilovers and LCAs just so i could get a better price, which i greatly appreciated. Seemed like a good guy.

He even called me back on my cell just to tell me that they were out of stock of the bronze LCAs and that it would be about 2 weeks out before they got any in. Great customer service from what i've witnessed

Quick Reply: kteller.com question