Inline Pro Manifold

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inline Pro Manifold

I tried to search, but couldn't find much. I'm curious what people think about this manifold. I'm getting one that is VERY similar for my car, and I'm just curious to see how people like them compared to a normal log manifold, or say a equal length tubular mani? And what kind of power people are putting down. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (nebulight)

well if you are refering to the staianless steel version of that manifold well then one thing is that they are strong as hell........probrably can withstand a bomb
Old 11-12-2004, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (darkdayz)

There are people making good numbers on these. They can withstand a lot and although they arent the most efficient...IMO they are the best bang for the buck you can get on a Honda turbo manifold.

Great 1st manifold to get if you are going FI.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (darkdayz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by darkdayz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well if you are refering to the staianless steel version of that manifold well then one thing is that they are strong as hell........probrably can withstand a bomb</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, that's what I'm going for. Right now, I have this manifold:

And it works, but the company (ATP) really pissed me off, so I'm no longer using any of their products. But I think the new mani, like the inline pro, should also flow better since it has semi individual runners.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My friend's mk4 2.0T turbo manifold, from ATP, cracked.

Here it goes

I have an atp manifold as well on my corrado...hopefully it doesn't crack
Old 11-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (REMUS 13)

Well, the problem with the 2.0 mani, is it wasn't cast with the wastegate flange on there. And from what I've heard, it's a BITCH to weld cast.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:45 PM
On Fire!

I'm using the t3 stainless steel inline pro manifold on my setup and I can't say enough about it, the quality is superb! After 5k of use all of the flanges are still streight, no leaks anywhere and certainly no cracks.
I have never experianced any kind of boost screep or spikes with it it holds 24psi for me rock solid everytime!

If your looking for a log style manifold that will let you keep your ac and all the creature comforts without having to worry about problems, this is the one proven and dyno tested.
Old 11-12-2004, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (newgsr)

I have the SS Inline Pro manifold and so far so good. No cracks, wastegate in the center of the runners, lifetime warranty, will never rust. Basically the same exact manifold as the Rev Hard except the wastegate position has been improved, better quality material, and a lifetime warranty. But I think that the new Blox maniflod is just as good for a substantially lower price. Main difference is that it is not SS, but is supposed to be cast at the same foundry that OEM nissan parts are cast. Also comes with a lifetime warranty. Not sure about fitment. If anyone needs a good price on a Blox manifold then let me know.

Old 11-12-2004, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (Alchemist)

Using Inline Pro Manifold on my B16, and made 415whp. Love the manifold too death, and not planning on changing it anytime soon. The only advice I would give on it is to make sure that you stud the bottom of the manifold where the turbo connects because I used standard nuts/bolts originally, but they had a tendancy to back out. Put 4 studs in there with nuts, and have had no problems what so ever!

Old 11-12-2004, 11:59 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (Bulldogg83)

the blox seems to have even better WG placement as its more center-- wonder why inline pro didnt do that-- gotta be some reason.

Old 11-13-2004, 12:51 AM
On Fire!

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (95gsrturbo)

I'm sorry guys but I just have to say this, there is already a few people on this board that are recomending the blox manifold without ever having it on their car and praising it to the sky. N yes there has already a guy that has dynoed over 300whp with it without any problems.

But no one yet knows what it does after 20psi or above and I'm already seeing people claming its just as good as any manifold on the market and its cheaper, without ever dynoing with it or using it on their cars.

If I'm wrong, don't mind my comment.
Old 11-13-2004, 04:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (newgsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by newgsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
But no one yet knows what it does after 20psi or above </TD></TR></TABLE>

the real test would be, can i regulate lower boost levels, Lower boost levels are harder for the mani/wastegate to regulate than higher boost levels. But I'm, sure Boost regulation shoudl be very nice with this mani because of teh wastegate placement. But who knows, I'd love to see more dynos of this manifold !
Old 11-13-2004, 07:18 AM

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (JDM S1eeper)

does blox have a website?
Old 11-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold (NotPhilTran)

Not to sound like a newb, but what is the difference between the stainless steel and cast manifolds? I know there is like a $100 price difference, but what else? Thanks