Notices

Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2003, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit

The inline pro kit comes with a nice precision turbo, where the full-race kit comes with a equal length exhaust manifold. They are both the same price.

If you own either of the kits input would be great.

Which do you think will give me better results?

Thanks,
Chris
Old 12-25-2003, 10:51 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (Baked)

how could you even ask? Full-race blows ANYTHING away.
Old 12-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (GraphiteAccord)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GraphiteAccord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how could you even ask? Full-race blows ANYTHING away.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not for the price the inline mani has been proven to make power am i not right????? Also the inline kit comes with fuel managment and everything. I am not downing full race in anyway at all i love thier stuff in fact i am getting the mani and thier T67, if your a big balla yes full race is the way to go but if your a regular joe that wants a fast car the inline kit is for you .
Old 12-25-2003, 11:31 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GraphiteAccord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how could you even ask? Full-race blows ANYTHING away.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you have a ludicous amount of money to spend then get the Full Race kit.....Its top notch. Inline pro is also a nice kit if you dont have enough money for Full Race.
Old 12-25-2003, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (99blackcivicSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 99blackcivicSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Not for the price the inline mani has been proven to make power am i not right????? Also the inline kit comes with fuel managment and everything. I am not downing full race in anyway at all i love thier stuff in fact i am getting the mani and thier T67, if your a big balla yes full race is the way to go but if your a regular joe that wants a fast car the inline kit is for you .</TD></TR></TABLE>

it might come with an fmu.......i'd go full-race.......quality is unbelievable
Old 12-25-2003, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (TeStUdO)

How much is the inline pro turbo kit?
Old 12-25-2003, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (TwistedHatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TwistedHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it might come with an fmu.......i'd go full-race.......quality is unbelievable </TD></TR></TABLE>

it doesnt come with any fuel management. do your research before you speak bandwagoner.
Old 12-25-2003, 02:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (airshifta)

go with the full-race.
Old 12-25-2003, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (-iLLuZioN-B18C1)

where do u get this inline pro kit???
Old 12-25-2003, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (silverCRXTC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by silverCRXTC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where do u get this inline pro kit???</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well I would say go to their site, but its only partially up. The site is http://www.inlinepro.com. Their shop is only 5 minutes from my house in Springfield, VA. They are very good with honda/acura. Infact they house the fastest all motor Inline 4 cyl car in the world.

Peace.

Old 12-25-2003, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (silverCRXTC)

for the inlinepro kit I believe Arturbo was stocking them....last time I talked to him
Old 12-26-2003, 04:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (viprcr1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by viprcr1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it doesnt come with any fuel management. do your research before you speak bandwagoner.</TD></TR></TABLE>
well 99blackcivicsi said it did come with managment thats why i quoted if it comes with any it MIGHT be an fmu. read the whole thing before you try to bash, and tell me to search
Old 12-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

to my knowledge if you want an all out beast go full-race. But there are alot of opions out there.
Old 12-26-2003, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if you get one of our kits, we have a number of very good Hondata basemaps that would save a lot of tuning time. On one basemap, in a 100% stock GSR motor (stock IM, stock head stock gasket, stock block) with 72lb injectors and our base turbo kit with a 60-1, the car goes 11.40s consistent. no tuning, no afc, just the chip in his p28.

If you consider an FMU as anything other than a bandaid, you need to make sure you are setitng your sights on a smallish sized turbo. An FMU with a 60-1 or bigger is a recipe for disaster. FWIW the inline kit doesnt have a 40mm 4 bolt WG, a big BOV, a huge IC, or a 3" DP.
Old 12-26-2003, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (Full-Race Geoff)

the inline pro kit isn't on their site. about how much does that run? what do you guys think about the rev hard stage 3 kit? i mean tha quilty of it and is it worth getting it.
Old 12-26-2003, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (exownzu)

what fmu does full race come with. it isnt listed on the site????????

Modified by dwchkypmp20 at 1:24 AM 12/27/2003
Old 12-26-2003, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by exownzu &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yea, yea, yea. But the inline kit can only produce so much power due to their "fuel management". I have it right now. Their fuel management, 12:1 fmu, afc, 440's and out the door you go. I was only told i could run 10psi on pump gas and like 16 on race gas. I made 330whp on pump gas which is nice, but for as much as I paid, I thought I would be making well over 400whp. If you want to make good power, the full race is a excellent kit, and if your making power you want a full standalone or hondata at least for more tune-ability vs. a basic setup like the fmu/afc deal. Not to mention a tubular manifold will make more power than a log style. And you can buy a revhard mani for alot cheaper than the inline.

I now have hondata and am much happier and have a tubular manifold also, which made more power.

Also, if your a regular joe, don't waste the money, there aren't anymore regular joe's, they lose races.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah there is only So much power you can make with thier fuel management i agree on that but Fisher did run a 9 with the same type of **** just 4 more injectors that fuel management they run is easily upgradable.

As far as i know you didn't do all that work yourself on your car am i right? (correct me if i am wrong) but Inlines labor rate is freaking outragous and i would never let them or any other shop in NOVA touch my car. I can get there kit for some where for 4k out the door with fuel managment and all.

The tubular mani is another debate yeah a tubular mani will make more power but a log is also proven to make a whole lot of power. The fastest street car runs one. Also i have beef with the mani you run. (no offense)

The inline mani is a total ripoff of the revhard mani i would rahter go with revhard.

By my regular joes comment there are 1000 people running around NOVA with Inline stickers and Nu image stickers on their and they don't race and they do have each stores respective kits.

Again i am not downing full race in any way i love thier kits but for the money if you don't want to be competive i don't think it would be worth it in the long run hints the name Full-Race they make products to compete not for little Johnny to run around on the streets with back and forth to school. Half these kids you have to realize what they do with these cars they don't race and they don't want to the car might see the track 1 time a year if that the rest of the time it is their daily driver.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dwchkypmp20 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what fmu does full race come with. it isnt listed on the site????????

Modified by dwchkypmp20 at 1:24 AM 12/27/2003</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nothing there is no fuel managment with the kit just the basic turbo kit
Old 12-26-2003, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

FullRace
Old 12-27-2003, 03:00 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

You gotta pay to play. Full-Race is the best out there. Questioning that is like asking if the color blue is infact, blue.
Old 12-27-2003, 04:06 PM

Ahh, but what if the color blue that you perceive is in fact green to someone else, but they have always known it as blue, even though its actually green.

Don't think so hard, go with whatever you want.
Old 12-27-2003, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Full Race's manifolds are ... Wait ... I will let the pictures finish.

Old 01-03-2004, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (0x64)

Yeah, I would rather spend my $$ on full-race any day. You can definitely see the quality and time put into them. My second choice would be Lovefab.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:41 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GraphiteAccord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You gotta pay to play. Full-Race is the best out there. Questioning that is like asking if the color blue is infact, blue.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Its the best out there? Hytech leaves more room, less piping, better looking. just a few of its advantages... GoT the big $ go HYTECH.

Not ******* full-race think it is a great set up but come on get off the bandwaggon.

The inlinepro manifold is nice for the $ and alot of people here on ht are making great numbers with it.

Im bitter cause i cant afford the Hytech or FR kit

Speding money on a buildup right now
Old 03-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (dwchkypmp20)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dwchkypmp20 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what fmu does full race come with. it isnt listed on the site????????

Modified by dwchkypmp20 at 1:24 AM 12/27/2003</TD></TR></TABLE>

The full-race kit doesn't come with any fmu. If you want full-race products then it's a safe bet you already have your own management system. And if you want anything above stage 1 then you probably have a built engine. It costs, but in this hobby what doesn't?
Old 03-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit (00siBuilder)

out of curiosity have you ever tried to install a hytech kit or know anyone who has installed one?

A friend of mine is an excellent fabricator and has been putting a kit in his civic hatch, it was not an easy task, even considering he is a great tig welder AND has a ton of fab tools. We also had to fab a few things for him, as well.

Im not trying to hype our stuff up, but just giving you a heads up if you werent aware. also, the hytech IC is not easy to change intake manifolds with or to upgrade the intercooler. Honestly, its an *amazing* kit -- excepetional craftsmanship, beautiful welds, and great design work. It is a little over the top, a little complicated and most of all very different. If you dont plan on changing your setup after you get it dialed that might be the kit for you. Just be aware it does have some drawbacks.

Quick Reply: Inline Pro Kit vs. Full-Race Turbo Kit