Notices

Help with turbo decisions, Please!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with turbo decisions, Please!!!!

I'm currently in the process of purchasing a 2000-2001 integra gs-r and looking into different turbo kits. Just wondering what kits are trust worthy( greddy, hks, etc), how much i should pay for one, and what kind of horsepower increase\boost is enough to satisfy me just for street driving. Thanks for the help!
Old 12-09-2003, 09:52 AM

Default Re: Help with turbo decisions, Please!!!! (integrarev13)

I would like to help you but for one you have provided no information other then the vehicle, How much power you would like is a good start. You ask us how much powr would satisfy you? We have no clue...we don't know you. Some are happy with 200whp and others arn't happy with the 400whp they have....it's all in what you want...And one last thing....you can find all this info and more by using the search function, it's a great place to start before even posting.....If you have a questions that you cant find by searching...post away...good luck
Old 12-09-2003, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Help with turbo decisions, Please!!!! (b16ahybrid)

plus how much you want to spend too
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16ahybrid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would like to help you but for one you have provided no information other then the vehicle, How much power you would like is a good start. You ask us how much powr would satisfy you? We have no clue...we don't know you. Some are happy with 200whp and others arn't happy with the 400whp they have....it's all in what you want...And one last thing....you can find all this info and more by using the search function, it's a great place to start before even posting.....If you have a questions that you cant find by searching...post away...good luck</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-09-2003, 10:11 AM

buy a greddy...keep the blue box in your garage for inspection and do some better fuel management. this keeps you away from thinking about emmissions and what part to buy and all that stupid ****.

Im suggesting this because thats what a person should get if they dont really want to research.

We need a smilie with a lil middle finger....