Notices

Help! need conversion table zeitronix wb with hondata

Old 05-29-2005, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! need conversion table zeitronix wb with hondata

all wires are soldered according to installation manual. datalogs perfectly with the zeitronix software. but i would like to use the romeditor software to datalog. i used the ar/volt readings that came with the wb but doesn't come close. my readings on hondata don't even move. reads like 10.xx when its really 14.7 on the zeitronix lcd.

please help. i have the output wire soldered onto to d14. its in open loop and o2 heater disabled. anyone else use it with hondata?
Old 05-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Help! need conversion table zeitronix wb with hondata (crew08 (girlygirlracer))

Integrating the Zeitronix WB into Uberdata had proven to be a major PITA and I'm guessing the same would be true of Hondata. The Zt-2 has a parabolic AFR voltage curve, while all other widebands are linear voltage. Linear voltage WB's are easier to set up for use within Uberdata, Crome and probably Hondata too. If you got the Zt-2 software to work you might be better off using that for datalogging. If the Zt-2 isn't supported in Hondata, then it will be very hard to get it setup. Bigwig on the Uberdata forums was the one working on getting the Zt-2 to work with UD but he was having a hard time doing it, and I believe the guy is a math whiz.
Old 05-29-2005, 07:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Help! need conversion table zeitronix wb with hondata (BlueShadow)

This help?

http://www.hondata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=911
Old 05-29-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Help! need conversion table zeitronix wb with hondata (ladysman)

Due to the fact that even if the problem gets fixed, its not going to be 100% accurate. I sold my zeitroinx setup, boost.egt.afr for enought cash to buy an autometer boost, and oil press (rather than egt) and a plx.

Now i have no worries.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:34 PM

thanks for the replys. hopefully hondata can update there software or something to use zeitronix. isn't crome compatible with zeitronix already? wonder what there settings are at. anyone with crome software can you please PM me details.

thanks
Old 05-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (crew08 (girlygirlracer))

I checked my copy of CromePRO 1.1.6b and there is no option for the Zeitronix WB. There's just stock, MOTEC PLM, Horiba LD-01, FJO, DIY-WB, Innovative, AEM UEGO and the PLX M series. You can make your own custom conversion table, but you would have to know the O2 sensor voltage and it's Lambda value. But like I mentioned above it wont be an easy process. The way bigwig was doing it with UD was to get input from people with the Zt-2 and getting them to graph out their voltages (or something like that).
Old 06-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i was debating CromePRO but i have a Zeitronix WB. Oh well...
Old 06-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (T-RO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by T-RO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was debating CromePRO but i have a Zeitronix WB. Oh well...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was in the same situation a few weeks ago. I sold my Zietronix to an H-T member for a really good price and I bought a Innovative LM1. I also ended up switching to CromePRO from Uberdata. If I had to do it all over again I would still have gotten rid of my Zt-2 rather then not using CromePRO. You can still use the Zeitronix software and datalog with that, but it wont be as good as datalogging with CromePRO. If you really want to use the Zeitronix, just set it up like Snail Tuning did.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1033455