Notices

Golden Eagle Mfg. Sleeves

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2002, 12:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Golden Eagle Mfg. Sleeves

Just so everyone knows, Golden Eagle Mfg. does not sell just the sleeves. We never have and we never will. I bring this up because someone brought to my attention that they know of a place that is selling sleeved blocks that have " Golden Eagle " sleeves in them. This statement would be true if the place that was selling them wasn't also installing them. You see, the only place you can get genuine Golden Eagle Mfg. sleeves is from someone who buys direct from Golden Eagle.

I always say that the sleeves are only 25% of the job. The other 75% is how they are installed. You can have the best sleeves available but if the person installing them doesn't know EXACTLY what they are doing, then you end up with a big piece of ****!!! We are the only re-sleeving place that uses CNC ( Computer Numeric Controlled ) machines to bore out your block. Don't be fooled by someone trying to sell you **** and calling it " Golden Eagle" . If you want to know for sure, please contact me at vince@goldeneaglemfg.com or call (909) 592 - 4311 and I will let you know if the place you are buying sleeves from actually has genuine Golden Eagle Mfg. Thanks for your time.

Vince Tiaga
Golden Eagle Mfg.
http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com
Old 05-21-2002, 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Golden Eagle Mfg. Sleeves (V8KILR)

I always figured it was a no brainer, if you wanted Golden Eagle sleeves you send your block to Golden Eagle. I guess I was safe to assume that after all.
Thanks for the info Vince
Old 05-21-2002, 02:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Golden Eagle Mfg. Sleeves (SLPR)

Vince...it's this market segment...if there is a dollar to be made, someone will find a way...there are too many scams out there in the import industry...I hate it. Although I'm quite glad that a manufacturer such as yourself takes the time to deal directly with the enthusiasts...keeps you in contact with your market.
Austin - who keeps saying marketing stuff from his sales/marketing job