Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default going turbo...

my buddy is upgrading, so that = cheap parts for me

long story short im getting
- drag manifold
- turbonetics t3/t04e 50 trim turbo
- turbonetics deltagate wastegate
- turbo XS ball and spring boost controller

all this for $600. i think its a deal because it basically takes care of most of the main components and the price is right, the turbo only has about 7000 miles since it was rebuilt and is great condition. i plan on upgrading to a tial after i run the deltagate for a while cause i just dont trust the deltagate because of its reputation to creep. but i plan on tunning DSM injectiors with crome being that my ECU is already socketed and a walbro 255. as for an intercooler i will prolly buy the ssautocrome kit off ebay that comes with piping (pretty nice kit. rolled edges, 3-ply silicone and t-bolts and a BOV flange) , unless i can find a deal on a used one from someone local or here on honda-tech and have piping made. downpipe will be custom made, if i dont get that along with the turbo (he may not be able to use it depending on the new turbo and if he cant than its mine for free )

I havent decided on a blow of valve yet but it wont be an RFL (everybody and their mother has it around here and i sick of hearing it everyday). most likely it will be a greddy type S, or RS although ive considered the blitz super sounder or a HKS super sequential

basically i'll have about 1500 into it after its all said and done and that is still cheaper than the GSR longblock i was gonna buy, and will be faster but i'll be a bandwagoner (well around where i live)

does it sound like a deal or am i getting screwed