Notices

DRAGLS WE HAVE A TRANSACTION ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DRAGLS WE HAVE A TRANSACTION ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED!!!!

I recently purchased a pair of cams from a local member on here by the name of DRAGLS. These cams were said to be Brian Crower stage 2 cams. With the purchase I receive some supposed Omni retainers and springs. I paypaled him the amount of 329 dollars shipped to my door. When these cams arrived I was excited. I had friends of mine at my house when I decided to crack the boxes open to install them. Present was JDM knowledge (Frank), BoBo Racing (David), slammedEM1Si (Andrae). We noticed that these cams didn't look too aggressive so I questioned the validity of the cams. They looked nothing like Brian Crower cams. I searched to make sure and sure enough they do not resemble them in any way except for the fact they are friggin cams that go in a motor. I even decided to call up Brian Crower to validate what I had in my possession. I described the cams to Brian and he told me that the cams should have markings on them. The cams that DRAGLS sent me have no markings on them what so ever. I called up DRAGLS and told him the situation. He was incredibly rude to me saying I switched the cams and he sent the right ones. He also said and I quote “Im gonna kick your ***“, “not to call my phone again.”, “I don’t refund money im not a company.” I have a saved pm stating he was sending Brian Crower Stage 2s plus my Paypal receipt with the description typed plain as white rice. To top it off the retainers and valve springs that I received are now in question also. I started a thread let me know your opinions
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1986435

I have NO REASON TO SWITCH THESE CAMS. I have 3 people that were there when I opened the box up and will vouch for it. I have done a lot of transactions on Honda-Tech and this is the first time I have ever had an issue like this. For the benefit of doubt, maybe you just grabbed the wrong box and these were meant for someone else. I don’t know. All I do know is I’m in possession of fake *** cams and possibly ebay special retainers and springs that I received from you with your home address written on the box. Come on buddy I live the same miles away of the total amount I paid you.

Options for a Resolved Issue:

1. You can give me my money back and I send you these bullsh!t cams and retainers back and act civilized.
OR

2. We can let Paypal do its thing and you can be deemed a scammer and I will haunt you making sure everyone does not do business with you. Plus I still get my money back.
OR

3. We can talk in person, hopefully in a civilized manner and I can hand deliver these items to you and we can call this a shipping error on your behalf.

Again…the three people that were there and who will vouch for this situation are JDM knowledge, BoBo Racing, and slammedEM1Si.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lame
Old 05-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sketch_hs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sketch_hs &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lame</TD></TR></TABLE>

that is some petty **** sounds like he needs the money really bad to rip people off like that. if you need any help let me know. personally i would take a little road trip down to the d bags place and call his bluff and beat the expletive out of him till you get your Benjamin's back

i cannot stand dishonest, oblivious pieces of **** that roam HT
Old 05-17-2007, 03:06 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (omiehomie)

FILE THE CLAIM WITH PAYPAL NOW. Did you make sure to state what you were buying in your paypal transaction? File the claim now do not wait for him. You can always cancel if he wants to resolve it like a man. Make sure that you don't cancel it until the money is in your hands. DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE, FILE A CLAIM
Old 05-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (omiehomie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by omiehomie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that is some petty **** sounds like he needs the money really bad to rip people off like that. if you need any help let me know. personally i would take a little road trip down to the d bags place and call his bluff and beat the expletive out of him till you get your Benjamin's back

i cannot stand dishonest, oblivious pieces of **** that roam HT </TD></TR></TABLE>

You're really ******* retarded. You're going to drive several hours to some place and randomly put the boots to somebody? Please. If you're so dumb you'd like to risk jail time and big fines over 320 bucks, you can come to my place and beat me up so I can sue the expletive out of you.

File the paypal claim and get stuff rolling, but anyone who suggests going to somebodies place and roughing them up over 300 bucks is just flat out dumb.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:57 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (tokesGTR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tokesGTR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're really ******* retarded. You're going to drive several hours to some place and randomly put the boots to somebody? Please. If you're so dumb you'd like to risk jail time and big fines over 320 bucks, you can come to my place and beat me up so I can sue the expletive out of you.

File the paypal claim and get stuff rolling, but anyone who suggests going to somebodies place and roughing them up over 300 bucks is just flat out dumb.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am sure the judge would have some simpithy knowing this **** sucking SOB ripped you off for 300 dollars. He may tell you to handle it differenty next time but I am sure he would be understanding.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: (SD_Lurker)

Man that sucks, I'm glad that he never returned the pm I sent him about wanting just the springs and retainers. Good luck man, hope you get your money back.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tokesGTR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
File the paypal claim and get stuff rolling, but anyone who suggests going to somebodies place and roughing them up over 300 bucks is just flat out dumb.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's the smart thing to do.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SD_Lurker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am sure the judge would have some simpithy knowing this **** sucking SOB ripped you off for 300 dollars. He may tell you to handle it differenty next time but I am sure he would be understanding. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, a judge is going to be understanding that you kicked the **** out of a guy over 300 bucks. Same **** happened to a friend of mine last year, except he beat the **** out of a kid who slashed his tires and keyed his car. I havn't done anything with him in a few weeks, because he's still doing community service every weekend. A+ idea
Old 05-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

sad to hear, i bought some parts from dragls a few years ago and it was smooth. best of luck
Old 05-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for the advice man. I already filed a claim with Paypal. DRAGLS paypaled half the amount and said he would give me a full refund when he receives the items. I went out today and shipped them. I have the tracking number and everything. I will wait to see if he gives me my full refund once the shipment arrives. Again I will keep everyone updated.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:50 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (realis9)

KEEP THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR PROOF TO PAYPAL.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DRAGLS WE HAVE A TRANSACTION ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED!!!! (realis9)

Updata

Well thanks to everyone support i have gotten back a full refund of my money and his parts have been shipped back to him. Thanks H-T