Notices

DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!!

Im seriosuly unhappy with them, and their service. They have done nothing but the RIGHT thing from day one by me, and now im going to have to waste more money buying parts through them! GRRRRR

In all seriousness, I woke up today to find a little package on the front door. It was marked sent by Wiredspeed. Now there is a little bit of history behind this package, but ill try and cut it short.

About 6-7 weeks ago, i placed an order with Kyle on the live help window. The first package that was sent actually never made it to down under. It was something me and Kyle and the other members (thanks to them also) of wiredspeed had been unable to locate.

It came to a point where the cars that were waiting had been on stands for 5 weeks expecting this package, but had received nothing. Kyle sent out a second package by air to speed things up and claimed the first package under insurance, of which we later found out was returned all mashed up to Kyle.

This second package took another 2 weeks from the time of shipping to arrive at my door. Even though the package/shipment eventually took alot longer to get to me than we had wanted, we are glad that the package still came through.

This is a big thank you to Kyle, and a big to him and his crew at wiredspeed. They have customer service that has been spot on since day one, and have really stood by what they have said. So once again thanks Kyle, and wiredspeed for the package. Even tho it took longer, it has arrived and we can finally finisn our street cars. For anyone thinking of using wiredspeed, i have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. If they can deal with someone like me who is 1/2 way around the world from them and have good results, im sure they can look after u.

regards, Andrew K
Old 03-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!! (freakie)

I totally understand where you are coming from, since I started ordering parts through Kyle a couple years ago I've been extremely pleased with their customer service. If WiredSpeed carries it, I buy it through them
Old 03-24-2004, 04:37 PM

Default Re: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!! (mskibbz-T)

I'm glad to hear that cause I plan to buy some parts from them.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!! (mskibbz-T)

I am glad it finally got there. That was a package from hell.

Kyle
Old 03-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!! (2K_TEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K_TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am glad it finally got there. That was a package from hell.

Kyle</TD></TR></TABLE>

I love WiredSpeeds service! Definetly top notch in my book... Love the website as well...
Old 03-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!! (Bryson)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bryson &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Love the website as well... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just wait for the new one, due out in a few weeks. It is going to set a new standard.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Kickass!

Are you looking for vehicles to sponser BTW?... ...
Old 03-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Bryson)

you can send us a proposal. Being honest though...no.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:21 PM

Default Re: (Bryson)

read my sig, thousands spent still happy
Old 03-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2K_TEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K_TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you can send us a proposal. Being honest though...no.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha...I figured as much...but hey, no harm done in asking.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

to wiredspeed, placed order on saturday got it on wednesday!
Old 03-24-2004, 07:12 PM

Default Re: (dunkd)

i got a hondata , obd1 chipped p28 ecu, and a tial bov from them... good prices and good customer service.. i vouch for wirespeed.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:30 PM

You guys must be lucky, 2 orders that I have made with them, the first one took a little over 2 months to get and now I ordered a boost gauge from them on Feb. 18th and still have no product. I called and talked with eric several times and he has said that it is on the way but still nothing. Now, when I call, "they will look into it and call me back" with no call back. These cases could just be with me, but I figured I would post in and let everyone know my experience. To me they have poor customer service.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:34 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: (Pfieffdog)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pfieffdog &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys must be lucky, 2 orders that I have made with them, the first one took a little over 2 months to get and now I ordered a boost gauge from them on Feb. 18th and still have no product. I called and talked with eric several times and he has said that it is on the way but still nothing. Now, when I call, "they will look into it and call me back" with no call back. These cases could just be with me, but I figured I would post in and let everyone know my experience. To me they have poor customer service.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think they must have a shipping problem to the Albany area...Daves max rev kit took about 2 1/2 months to come in
Old 03-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mpir3)

Greg,

Your gauge shipped out. It was BO from GReddy when you ordered it, hence the delay. I am not sure what the other order you had was that took too long.

Anways, that gauge should be there end of this week, early next.

Kyle
Old 03-24-2004, 07:45 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K_TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Greg,

Your gauge shipped out. It was BO from GReddy when you ordered it, hence the delay. I am not sure what the other order you had was that took too long.

Anways, that gauge should be there end of this week, early next.

Kyle</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just wish eric could have told me that or at least return my calls. The lack of communication was/is killing me.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, I'll ask him about it tomorrow. He is getting ready to get married, so he has a lot on his mind.

Please accept my apology on his behalf, we are normally pretty good with returning phone calls.

Kyle
Old 03-24-2004, 07:50 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K_TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Please accept my apology on his behalf, we are normally pretty good with returning phone calls.

Kyle</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you have a tracking number for my order?

Old 03-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I can get one tomorrow when I am in the office.

Kyle
Old 03-24-2004, 07:57 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K_TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can get one tomorrow when I am in the office.

Kyle</TD></TR></TABLE>

I actually called and left another voicemail earlier so if you could just call me at the # I left on the message with the tracking number I appreciate it.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm glad to hear it aswell. Im about to place an order with them for the first time, if everything goes smoothly i will be placing my orders with them from then on.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pfieffdog &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I actually called and left another voicemail earlier so if you could just call me at the # I left on the message with the tracking number I appreciate it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No problem. I just left eric a note in his e-mail and I will follow up personally.

Sorry for the issue.

Kyle
Old 03-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Just a quick update, Im at the dyno tuners place atm, and I was able to get the injectors and fuel pump into my car. We are currently at 326hp@15psi atm. The tuner is running into problems from the engine bay heating up too much as i have an open wastegate dump which dumps in the engine bay and too close to the radiator.

It looks like the day at the dyno will be cut short for this reason, but everything else seems to be ok, and is running fine. I cant say too much about the setup, but i can tell u its not a sc61 in my bay, its actually a fair bit smaller, but still pushing good numbers. the compression was dropped to 8.5to1, hence the figure being abit lower than the recent setups that u see around on h-t.

What psi or hp was the limit for people on stock sleeves? I am only running a block guard atm, but will be upgrading this setup to a sleeved setup through earl, and the turbo kit to a full race. Im abit worried that the sleeves might crack if we push any further. Im not running any race gas, this is all on pump.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by freakie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im seriosuly unhappy with them, and their service. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Shouldnt that say "im seriously happy with them and their service"?????
Old 03-24-2004, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!! (Full-Race Henry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Full-Race Henry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Shouldnt that say "im seriously happy with them and their service"?????</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah, that threw me off for a sec

Quick Reply: DAMN WIREDSPEED!!!!!!