Notices

Custom Turbo Setup

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 04:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Turbo Setup

I'm going the route of doing a custom turbo this summer. I got a 95 civic EX. Right now I'm stationed in Spain so a lot of stuff are hard to get when I need but is obtainable. We have a junkyard on base which I can grab a lot of parts from. From American cars to European. Right now getting a SAAB 900 turbo and whatever off the car for $35 and another turbo & parts off a Citroen CX for the same price.

Okay my problem is about injectors. What DSM cars exactly I can grab them off of? And myabe European cars if anyone knows? This can help me out greatly. There are various cars, mustang, olds cutlass, cavelier, geo, vette.... audi, bmw, maxima, sentra.. I'm pretty sure I can get the whole set of injectors for like $15.

There was a point in time, had a few elclipse, crx, civics in there but I diin't know what I know so I lost out big time. I could appreciate the help though.

Old 07-10-2002, 06:06 AM
New User

Default Re: Custom Turbo Setup (Ronin Civic)

You can get 450cc injectors from any 90-98 Eclipse turbo or talon turbo. But you will need a resistor box to use the peak and hold injectors. Get that from any 88-91 CRX Si or HF or Civic of those years.

Randy
Old 07-10-2002, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Custom Turbo Setup (RGAZ)

Thanks.. Now are there more vehicles than those you listed I can get injectors from?