Notices

Converting back to NA have a few questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Converting back to NA have a few questions

Ok I just bought a new block with forged internals that im freshing up and completely redoing the turbo setup. Im pulling all the turbo stuff off the car so I can do some body work and drive it until I have the money to build a reliable setup as this will be my daily minus my truck in the winter. I Have a few questions. If you can please help me figure out these lines. I already downloaded the haynes manual. I think after looking at it I have everything right just want to double check.

Line 1 attaches to the fuel line in the back corner by the firewall?

Line 2 attaches to fuel rail.

Line 3 is the vacume line?

Line 1 and 2 should connect to each other to be NA?(the fuel rail line should run to the line int he corner of the firewall)

This is a vacume line correct?

The vacume line has a splitter for 3 hoses. The one was the bov connection the other one was the boost gauge connection.
Where does this vacume line thats connected to the fmu and the bov, and boost gauge connect to?

What is this line? Is it a water line? What connects to the back of the block where this is at?

Any help would be much appreciated. If not I guess I will have to spend some more time in the Hayne's after I get done yanking the rest of the crap off. Trying to gain a little knowledge so I know what these pieces are for when I build my turbo kit. This kit was already on here when I got the car.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Converting back to NA have a few questions (indy90turbocrx)

Any help?