Notices

CC-Fab: Take 4!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 12:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CC-Fab: Take 4!

Lol, and so the saga continues...

Since I'm starting the new thread, I'd like to point out the fact that when all is said and done, "CC-Fab" is just a kid making half-priced manifolds in his garage. It's hardly a business. If you all can't stand the wait, you shouldn't have bought from him. You have your own ignorance to blame for your situation. Did you really think you'd found a miracle? That maybe there are indeed "free lunches"? I mean honestly, it's one guy, and from my point of view, he's doing us all a favor; cheap manifolds in exchange for our time.

Furthermore, the point of these threads is to relay information between the seller and us buyers. These threads are NOT created so that Joe Schmoe can chip in his two cents about business practices and customer relations. If you aren't a waiting customer, keep your trap shut.

Honestly, we get it. Josh is back logged, we're waitning for our ****, some people don't like him, he has a foul mouth, he's welding like a madman, blah blah blah. Is there anything new to talk about besides updates? It's like the last thread was a big heap of **** and everone kept diving back into it.

Let's leave the **** heap in the archives. Don't post unless you need to. And if anyone's recieved their stuff yet, I think we'd all be interested in some pics as well as a brief review of it's quality.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

x2039752052573025230582308. plz keep this one clean guys
Old 06-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jermz123)

Another CC Fab thread. Im glad you pointed out the fact that all these mani's come from one person b/c people seem to be attacking him like he is a spokesperson or public relations guy for a large company. If consider price, and quality the manifolds are worth it. But the more and more people bash him and start getting him wired the more likely the effort he puts into the manifolds will be sacraficed. I may buy one b/c it seems like he is selling a good product for the price. The turn around time sucks but there are somethings you give up when you save a few $$$, at least he isnt running off with peoples cash. So CC-Fab keep doing what your doing b/c when all is said and done and you finish all these peoples manifolds you will come out looking good and you can brag about the whp people are making off of your ****.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:56 AM

yes, for the last 5-6 months ive been working by myself in my garage.

i now have 1200 sq ft and about 10k worth of new fab tools and equipent waiting for myself and my two other partners.

i am not backlogged any longer. tomorrow i ship out 4 more manifolds

and will be issuing about 4 refunds. once that is said and done, i will laying low for a month or so, hustling to set up the shop and pound out some new product.

yes i havent been the most professional. yes people have waited, neither of which i am necessarlily proud of, but **** happens.

my goal now is to really step up and provide excellent quality goods at the same low prices. i am very fortunate to have 2 excellent and talented guys stepping in with me corey and dale coreyR and erebunicrx. we are looking forward to swinging this whole operation in the right direction for everyone to benefit from.

as far as these guys trolling my threads to pump up their own product. save your breath. youve both proven your asshats, and you know who you are.

expect some tracking numbers tomorrow guys, and enzo as soon as that mani arrives, ill make sure to get out your new piece. ill keep you posted as well.

with that said. ccfab take 4. haha woot.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:59 AM

hey can u answer my pm josh and let me know what the deal is thnx
Old 06-20-2006, 01:00 AM

should be there within the next day or 2.

also as far as lead time for products. i have something in store for all of you. when it happens, i hope to try ans set a new standard. unsure if its possible, but well see real soon.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:16 AM

Default Re: (ccfab)

This thread is going better already

Josh, here's your tracking # copied from the last thread: 468835363822552

Track it here: http://www.fedex.com/us/.

As you can see, it says the expected arrival is Wednesday, but it hasn't updated since the 15th . Hopefully it's not lost in the mail. I insured it for $400 at any rate.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:17 AM

Default Re: (EnzoSpeed)

we both know that manifold was only worth a dollar, so lets hope it was lost, well collect on that bitch. haha
Old 06-20-2006, 01:17 AM

Default Re: (ccfab)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ccfab &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">we both know that manifold was only worth a dollar, so lets hope it was lost, well collect on that bitch. haha </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EnzoSpeed)

this crap doesnt belong on the forum.

take it to emails if you have a problem.

Im sick of seeing these threads.

next person who makes one is gonna pay