Notices

can anyone get ahold of Exospeed?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can anyone get ahold of Exospeed?

i have been religiously trying to get ahold of Wil or anyone at Exospeed for like a few weeks now. ive been calling, emailing, pming, and leaving a ton of voicemails.

i dont know if theyre just ignoring me or everyone or just real super busy.

has anyone talked to them?
Old 08-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can anyone get ahold of Exospeed? (mike93eh2)

I know they are very busy right now, and i seriously doubt he is ignoring the call. I'll try to get ahold of him and let him know you are trying to contact him.

I too have problems contacting him since the phone rings off the hook and he is always running around like a chicken with his head cut off... lol

Mike...

Old 08-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can anyone get ahold of Exospeed? (Group Tenacity)

oh i knew there had to be a good reason why i couldnt get ahold of them..i know theyre good guys.

but Wil just called me. apparently he is not having very good luck lately. said his water heater busted and flooded his condo while he was gone for 5 days and pretty much everything is destroyed and his homeowners ins. wont pay for anything. he is living right now like an hour away from the shop and wont be back in there until sometime next week. i feel sorry for him. if i didnt live 1000's of miles away i would help him out!

but i guess Roy was suppose to get ahold of me but never did. but said my block should be finally shipping out next wednesday. ohhh i cant wait!
Old 08-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Group Tenacity &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know they are very busy right now, and i seriously doubt he is ignoring the call. I'll try to get ahold of him and let him know you are trying to contact him.

I too have problems contacting him since the phone rings off the hook and he is always running around like a chicken with his head cut off... lol

Mike...</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol...its true, he runs around everything. And it is hard to get ahold of Wil at times, but usually when he gets a chance, he'll return the call. He just needs to clear his voicemail box
Old 08-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can anyone get ahold of Exospeed? (jarel)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jarel &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol...its true, he runs around everything. And it is hard to get ahold of Wil at times, but usually when he gets a chance, he'll return the call. He just needs to clear his voicemail box </TD></TR></TABLE>

yea he said he had a ton of them.. probably about 50 of them from me.. sorry Wil..
Old 08-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: can anyone get ahold of Exospeed? (mike93eh2)

man that suck ***!
I once went to Raleigh from Fayetteville to a “tuner shop” I got stuck in traffic on the way back I think the whole trip took around 4 hours. I come in the front door of my two story house and it is raining in the front room. Come to find out when I took a leak in the spare bathroom upstairs before I left, the float got stuck and the toilet was overflowing the whole time. What a mess I took me days to clean it all
Old 08-24-2006, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can anyone get ahold of Exospeed? (abnaasefmb)

I just talked to Wil and he told me he called you...
Yea the water damage at his condo is bad! and it does make it worse the insureance doesnt want to cover it... Insureance comanys are the biggest theives... i bet they wont think twice about taking a payment but when it comes time to pay for something they have a way of finding a loop hole to get out of it...

Mike...

Old 08-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Group Tenacity &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Insureance comanys are the biggest theives...</TD></TR></TABLE>

yup! right next to the oil companies..