Notices

Blaast Performance, tried to no avail

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blaast Performance, tried to no avail

Has anyone had any experience with http://www.blaastperformance.com? they have some pretty good prices for their t3/t4 turbos. does anyone konw if these are rebuilt or if they are brand new? thanks.

*EDIT* in the title, i meant that i searched and no results came up for 'Blaast Performance' or 'Blaast' in either archived or recent
Old 03-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (kasso)

no experience?
Old 03-31-2005, 09:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn no answers yet?!?!?!
Old 03-31-2005, 09:47 PM

I think they used to(or still do) sell the same turbos as ssautochrome... they sell alot on ebay, check it out.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:29 PM

they are not ssautoshit turbos! they are rebuilt garret turbos. send him an email. They are great to deal with.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: (b18bEKcoupe)

yup i they are rebuilt,i bought a borgwarner ihi t3-4 turbo from them had no shaft play in any direction and spun freely
Old 03-31-2005, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (buckfittyone)

good service. and the turbo's are rebuilt, puts them together when you order it by what specs you want. we ordered one for a customer's cavalier and it spools just fine.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm still running their turbo for over six months and no problems.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (kazino42)

how do they compare to down2turbo (ebay)? ive heard good and bad things about down2turbo, mostly bad.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im pretty sure blaast deals with rebuilt quality turbos. if you look on their webpage, they have some serious tools to do highspeed balancing. i think im going to buy my next turbo from them. they are in canada so i wont have to pay duty!!
Old 05-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (kazino42)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kazino42 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm still running their turbo for over six months and no problems. </TD></TR></TABLE>

is that your 62-1?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hamburgler &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im pretty sure blaast deals with rebuilt quality turbos. if you look on their webpage, they have some serious tools to do highspeed balancing. i think im going to buy my next turbo from them. they are in canada so i wont have to pay duty!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

not too take anything away from blaast performance but check these guys out, the were nice to me, and they are local to you http://www.performanceplus.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi
Old 05-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got a turbo from blaast. Turbo runs fine but the holes for the studs were kinda jacked up so I had to retap them. Other than that everything was cool
Old 05-31-2005, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SynTeg)

I bought a rebuilt IHI t3/t04e from them and it has no shaft play/spins freely.

I had the same problem with the mis-threaded holes and had to re-tap them, but other than that, I'm happy with my purchase.

They are in Canada, so it took about 10-12 business days to receive my order, but they are very friendly to deal with and return emails quickly. The guy I talked to (shop owner?) owned a Prelude SH just like mine and helped me a lot on deciding which turbo to get.

Old 05-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (speeddave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by speeddave &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

is that your 62-1?

not too take anything away from blaast performance but check these guys out, the were nice to me, and they are local to you http://www.performanceplus.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi
</TD></TR></TABLE>

uhh no, they are really expensive. i have already delt with them. they are actually just like a 5 min drive from my house
Old 05-31-2005, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (hamburgler)

they sell alot of used parts man...buyer beware!!!!!
Old 05-31-2005, 09:50 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (sleepencivic)

no **** they sell used parts... congrats you can read. they are rebuilt turbos... rebuilt = used.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:10 AM

Default Re: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail (wantboost)

anyone else got a turbo rebuilt by them?
Old 10-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

my friend got fucked over ahrdcore from them........had to wait 3 months plus for a turbo
Old 10-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (civicskater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civicskater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my friend got fucked over ahrdcore from them........had to wait 3 months plus for a turbo</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha thats not fucked over hardcore I mean damn atleast he got his shiot.... unlike some places that will just take your money and not give you anything
Old 10-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BoostedEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostedEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hahaha thats not fucked over hardcore I mean damn atleast he got his shiot.... unlike some places that will just take your money and not give you anything</TD></TR></TABLE>

?? Its just that type of attitude that allows H-T sellers to take peoples money and delay and delay and bullshit customers.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BoostedEG6)

I have nothing but good things to say about them.

I sent my turbo in to them to get rebuilt. They had excellent communication, always emailed me right back, were very knowledgeable, and the prices were excellent.

I sent my turbo in to get rebuilt and got it back even quicker than I had expected. I actually received it yesterday, so I haven't installed it yet, but it looks 100 times better than it did when I sent it to them. The wheels spin freely, and there is zero shaft play.

Definately the best turbo rebuild experience I have had. A few years ago I had a turbo rebuilt and I paid three times what Blaast charges and didn't even get as good of quality rebuild.

I would definately recomend them to anyone.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (civicskater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civicskater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my friend got fucked over ahrdcore from them........had to wait 3 months plus for a turbo</TD></TR></TABLE>

What happened?
Old 10-24-2006, 11:51 AM
wrenchin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (93CX)

i dealt with guiome (sp) a few times. i bought a DP flange and oil feed kit form him for my borg warner. cool guy, quick shipping, good prices.

AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BORG WARNER/IHI T3/T4 YOU MORONS, ITS A ******* GM-8, IT SAYS IT RIGHT ON THE COMPRESSOR HOUSING!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: (I Have an STD)

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not jumping-in earlier.

Those who claim i sell SSAC turbo don't know what they are talking about because i was the first one to be campaigning AGAINST ANY knock-off turbos since the very beginning.

at BLAASTPERFORMANCE we <U>only </U>sell BRAND NEW turbos and CUSTOM BUILT ones that are made from a combination of NEW and remanufactured components that are all 100% genuine GARRETT or turbonetics brand. NO CHINESE CRAP.

within the normal eastern business hours, you should ALWAYS be able to contact me, the owner, for some personalized service.
If anybody on HONDA-TECH needs my help, browse the website first and then contact me directly and I will take a <U>special care</U> of you.

email: sales@blaastperformance.com
Phone: (514)913-2146
Old 10-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93CX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93CX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">?? Its just that type of attitude that allows H-T sellers to take peoples money and delay and delay and bullshit customers.</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is a reason why I don’t buy things from companies that are known for delays and whatnot and I do my research on them .... I never said that it wasn’t right that his stuff got delayed or anything. All I said is that is not fucked over hardcore like the guy said he was

Quick Reply: Blaast Performance, tried to no avail