Notices

Anyone with a Crp turbo setup?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone with a Crp turbo setup?

Does anyone with a Crp manifold,charge pipes,downpipe ect have any pics of their set-up I know he does really good work but I would love to see it on a car..
Old 06-26-2004, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Anyone with a Crp turbo setup? (vtecrob16a)

My stuff goes on, on Monday. I will post up the pictures. Check out the sig...
Old 06-26-2004, 11:23 PM

Not my car... I know I wouldn't buy this stuff.
Old 07-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Rocks

Default Re: Anyone with a Crp turbo setup? (Mad Cow)

Hey dood how old are this pictures.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Rocks

Default Re: Anyone with a Crp turbo setup? (Rocks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey dood how old are this pictures.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I really want to know.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:32 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im getting their log mani for my d series
Old 07-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im gonna be running CRP aka hulkhb piping, DP, and Ramhorn manifold... heres a pics of my manifold he made for me...
Old 07-05-2004, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Anyone with a Crp turbo setup? (SPOON_BeIgHtEeNsEe)

dude
this mani is hott!!
Old 07-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Rocks

Default Re: Anyone with a Crp turbo setup? (ek4hatch)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . That mani looks tight *** f*ck. I think the pics mad cow are giving are old and is trying to give this dude a bad name.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Mad Cow,

When did jason do that car? I really don't remember him doing it and it really doesn't show the kind of work that he does and since when does he base his operations out of new jersey? Why don't you give the full story before you just post up a bunch of pictures with absolutely no description of what happened. I stand behind jason and all the work that he does. Anyone that actually knows Jason from a real life situtation knows that hes a good guy and is more than willing to work with people. I'll make sure to call him up tomorrow and tell him to come check out this thread. Till then, don't jump to conclusions.

Yager-
Old 07-05-2004, 11:29 PM

I posted the pictures for someone else, he'll chime in when he sees this.

Next time you guys wanna call me out on something, at least PM me so I know what's going down...

EDIT: Better yet, read this thread: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=761846
Old 07-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mad Cow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mad Cow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I posted the pictures for someone else, he'll chime in when he sees this.

Next time you guys wanna call me out on something, at least PM me so I know what's going down...

EDIT: Better yet, read this thread: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=761846</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ya i've read that thread, If you notice, I posted on it. I was just wondering what the story was behind the car above. I dont see a real reason to post up pics with no real explination or anything.

Yager-
Old 07-06-2004, 03:04 AM

Its my setup. the kid asked for pictures, he got pictures. i should note the IC piping was done by me(the flex pipe was temporary so i could get the correct bend)

Does anyone with a Crp manifold,charge pipes,downpipe ect have any pics of their set-up I know he does really good work but I would love to see it on a car..

It doesnt ask for a story, he asked for pictures. got pictures. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this thread other than the lack of mentioning of the ic piping was DIY. so that i apologize for.

The manifold and DP are CRP.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:09 AM

Default Re: (viaglow)

I'm getting a custom manifold from Jason and I'm also getting a 3"dp. He does great work and is excellent with customer service.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:29 AM

Default Re: (FOrSfEd)

to all who wanted to know, yes that manifold is extremely old. as you can see the new pics above my quality of welds just get better and better.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:36 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think the pics mad cow are giving are old and is trying to give this dude a bad name.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old or new, it doesn't matter. It doesn't ask for new pictures. I'm not trying to give a bad name; I am trying to show a bad experience with CRP.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ImportHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dont see a real reason to post up pics with no real explination or anything.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Read the original post, you'll see why I posted pics of this setup on a car. If the original poster wanted the story, he'd have asked for it by now. If you participated in the other thread, you should remember the story. If you don't, ask viaglow.

Everyone is sympathetic to CRP for some reason, can't quite figure out why. Yeah, maybe he's better at welding now, and maybe he's got better customer service now... but this downpipe was his work no matter how you chalk it up (whether he says it was free or not, it doesn't exactly show excellent craftsmanship). This was a transaction gone wrong, and lack of customer service when things went bad.

I really don't have anything personal against the guy, I'd just be cautious spending $800 with him if it were my money.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Anyone with a Crp turbo setup? (Mad Cow)

Mad Cow - (nothing personal to you either) but there are the other threads come back from the dead if people want to know the complete story between bigwig aka b18hmtlove, aka viaglow, (i forgot all the other names he's used) why not do what the orignal poster wanted and keep this thread about the setups. you have posted pics for your buddy, listed above, if you have somthing with facts that you know about then thats great please posts the facts, untill then just read.
I have stated my side in all the other posts so i am not gona get into it on this one, but i dont see the lack of customer service when a FULL refund was offered and deneid.
To all other inquiries about this please do a search and read through the whole story.