Notices

Another One-Fab Complaint!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another One-Fab Complaint!!!!

I hate to jump on the burning bus here, but it's time that I said my piece on the matter at hand. I ordered by manifold and downpipe back in early August through Terry (boostfed) and have been in constant contact with him the whole time. After 3 months or so, I started to get worried and Matt assured Terry that he was "working on it" and "it'll be done by the end of the week." I'm a VERY patient person, but this has gotten WAY out of hand. Matt, either get by parts out to me or give me my hard-earned cash back. END OF STORY. No more of this "it'll ship out in 2 days" bullshit run around garbage!!! There is no doubt something shady going on when people that ordered WAY after me are getting there parts first. Just get my parts out to me and you'll never hear from me again.

Richard A.
1990 Integra RS

I ordered a 3" Downpipe and a Type One, Non AC B-Series Manifold, just in case you forgot, because I almost did since it's been 7 months!!!!

Old 02-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Another One-Fab Complaint!!!! (TTE TEG)

Damn 7 months.? Thats bullshit..
Old 02-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Another One-Fab Complaint!!!! (Mr.speaker)

sorry to here dude... i know terry is trying his best but matt cant keep up on what he promises..
Old 02-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Another One-Fab Complaint!!!! (vaporboy12)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vaporboy12 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry to here dude... i know terry is trying his best but matt cant keep up on what he promises.. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I have no doubts about Terry, he is my main man when it comes to service. It's Matt that needs to stop jerking us around.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah terry is a good guy. i'm sure matt is just behind on manifolds right now.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (undercoverdc2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undercoverdc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah terry is a good guy. i'm sure matt is just behind on manifolds right now.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I can understand being behind, but 7 months? What really sucks is people that ordered months after me already have their parts. Pure bullshit.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (undercoverdc2)

Just carry on the other dudes thread man. It has much more impact at 10 + pages.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbozxi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbozxi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just carry on the other dudes thread man. It has much more impact at 10 + pages. </TD></TR></TABLE>
No offense man, but after waiting this long, I'm looking to make my own "impact." This seems to be the only way to get his attention.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TTE TEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TTE TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
No offense man, but after waiting this long, I'm looking to make my own "impact." This seems to be the only way to get his attention.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hes right this **** need to stop and i think he has the right to make his own post. the more people that do it the more people will see not to buy his ****..
Old 02-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (vaporboy12)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vaporboy12 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hes right this **** need to stop and i think he has the right to make his own post. the more people that do it the more people will see not to buy his ****..</TD></TR></TABLE>
Exactly. Very well put, my man.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TTE TEG)

hahha this is so sad. one-fab is an absolute and utter joke.

im sorry man, i hope you get your ****.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

one-fab might as well lock their doors and close up shop after it fullfills these orders because i don't see anyone ordering from them anytime soon.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (njn63)

they made their own graves....hop in.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sucks
Old 02-25-2006, 05:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njn63 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">one-fab might as well lock their doors and close up shop after it fullfills these orders because i don't see anyone ordering from them anytime soon.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i honestly think that's what all these fab shops should do when they're backed up. cause they keep taking orders and promise quicker turnarounds than they can more than likely physically handle.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:26 AM

Default Re: (M.A.R.C.)

The bottom line is there is some kind of reoccurring trend that people are not getting their manifolds in an appropriate time frame! I know if i was in these guys shoes i would be extremely pissed! I mean the money is one thing but the downtime of not being able to enjoy your car is another! History has shown that companies with bad customer service in the import industry sooner or later bite the dust!! If one-fab continues to **** off customers and people on this board the future of the business doesn't look to great.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:33 AM

Default Re: (jsprelude)

His Honda-Tech sponsor title should be stripped.

I'd hate to have a shady businessman for a sponsor on my website.

At least don't let him advertise so no one else gets jipped.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (19sec beast)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 19sec beast &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">His Honda-Tech sponsor title should be stripped.

At least don't let him advertise so no one else gets jipped.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree, honda-tech should protect the users little more at times like these. this site is here to help us, not to set us back 6 months on a build when it could have been easily avoided.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 19sec beast &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">His Honda-Tech sponsor title should be stripped.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I feel the same way man, h-t has a couple of shady sponsors that seem trust worthy since they're sponsers.
Each sponsor should have a customer service thread so people can see they do business before they buy from them.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

i agree with the sponsors thread thing. I don't see why companies that have a history of being shady should be promoted on this side.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:15 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TTE TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hate to jump on the burning bus here, but it's time that I said my piece on the matter at hand. I ordered by manifold and downpipe back in early August through Terry (boostfed) and have been in constant contact with him the whole time. After 3 months or so, I started to get worried and Matt assured Terry that he was "working on it" and "it'll be done by the end of the week." I'm a VERY patient person, but this has gotten WAY out of hand. Matt, either get by parts out to me or give me my hard-earned cash back. END OF STORY. No more of this "it'll ship out in 2 days" bullshit run around garbage!!! There is no doubt something shady going on when people that ordered WAY after me are getting there parts first. Just get my parts out to me and you'll never hear from me again.

Richard A.
1990 Integra RS

I ordered a 3" Downpipe and a Type One, Non AC B-Series Manifold, just in case you forgot, because I almost did since it's been 7 months!!!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your car is slow anyway.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:35 AM

I don't understand why these companys making manifolds don't stop taking orders until they complete the current orders that their working on. I know if a company told me to wait a few weeks until they can take my order I would totally respect that. I can't picture me doing that to customers, it's just bullshit and at the end they go out of business because no one is going to buy from them anymore. Good luck with this issue buddy, you've been more than patient.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rplopes)

if your a paying sponsor, honda-tech will be happy to take your money no matter what....thyeneed money to support the site
Old 02-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (D@nnY)

I ordered my manifolds Aug 2 and i got one of them yesterday and the other today, they are great manifolds. Good quality, and im vary happy with them. It seems that making a post on hear will speed up the process to get your manifold. I hope you see your Mani soon dude good luck.

Quick Reply: Another One-Fab Complaint!!!!