Notices

AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio

We're leaving with a couple of our cars to meetup with our friend Brad Brooks in VA Friday. Then to a shop in MD Friday night. Then to Ohio Saturday/Sunday for the DSM/EVO Shootout. If anyone needs help with their AEM EMS I would be more than happy to help. We only have an rv and a truck so the car would either need to be brought out to the track or I would have to be picked up from the track if the car isnt too far away. I will also speak to Brad Brooks see if he is interested if there is enough interest. I know of a couple good tuners in OH so I dont know how much interest there is. Just putting it out there You can reach me through PM until Thursday night. You can also call me at 727.505.1423 . If I dont answer just leave a voicemail
Old 08-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio (alpha)

If you need recommendations on local dyno's within ~1hour of the shootout/track, PM me. Buschur will not have his dyno avail for tuning, other than just a super quick 3 pulls on Saturday (but it'll need to be a DSM or EVO).

I can also direct you to some "quiet" Norwalk backroads that me and Brad used last year to dial in my clunker DSM. They will easily accomodate some fast cars, especially if you go out late at night.

I'll try to introduce myself Alpha, I'm guessing you'll be hanging out with Brad and them all weekend?

Go-Karts saturday night!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio (DSMu4ia)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSMu4ia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you need recommendations on local dyno's within ~1hour of the shootout/track, PM me. Buschur will not have his dyno avail for tuning, other than just a super quick 3 pulls on Saturday (but it'll need to be a DSM or EVO).

I can also direct you to some "quiet" Norwalk backroads that me and Brad used last year to dial in my clunker DSM. They will easily accomodate some fast cars, especially if you go out late at night.

I'll try to introduce myself Alpha, I'm guessing you'll be hanging out with Brad and them all weekend?

Go-Karts saturday night!</TD></TR></TABLE>
I won't be in normalk this weekend, i'll be in Milan
Old 08-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSMu4ia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you need recommendations on local dyno's within ~1hour of the shootout/track, PM me. Buschur will not have his dyno avail for tuning, other than just a super quick 3 pulls on Saturday (but it'll need to be a DSM or EVO).

Go-Karts saturday night!</TD></TR></TABLE>

We're going to use Peter's dyno in MD. I thought we were going to use Joe's dyno but then I remembered the whole AWD thing, hahaha

Some "quiet" back roads would be nice if I end up tuning up there Short notice. We're bring up a 67Smm EVO IX and 67Hmm EVO VIII

Yeah. Introduce yourself. I dont get to meet too many people from H-T. Yeah. Brad should be with/around us most the weekend. We're hitting Brad's house tomorrow, I hope

hahaha. If we get the chance go-karts would be great
Old 08-15-2007, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio (TiAL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TiAL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I won't be in normalk this weekend, i'll be in Milan</TD></TR></TABLE>

Worthless POS you are.

The hookers and booze that I have been promising you are now going to Shearer.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSMu4ia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The hookers and booze that I have been promising you are now going to Shearer. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Brad keeps promising me midget strippers
Old 08-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think brad has a thing for midget strippers hahaha

brads the man with AEM
Old 08-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSMu4ia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Worthless POS you are.

The hookers and booze that I have been promising you are now going to Shearer. </TD></TR></TABLE>
:slap:
send them by mail to milan dragway
Old 08-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio (TiAL)

We're on the rv on the highway headed up now. Be there in ...
Old 08-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

tell everyone i said hi up there...

i wish i could go but i'm fully consumed with work right now.

Old 08-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio (chet)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chet &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tell everyone i said hi up there...

i wish i could go but i'm fully consumed with work right now.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Will do Chet. They're consumed by Dead or Alive right now, lol. Be sure to take some pictures
Old 08-16-2007, 11:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

have fun in the corn fields!
Old 08-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: AEM EMS Tuning in Ohio (Turbo-charged)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">have fun in the corn fields!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks. That's what it's looking like