Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 05:50 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Icon3 >>> RULES <<<

Rules:

1. Be respectful to everyone.

2. No bashing in threads. If you don't like the advice, I sure there is another site or stereo shop local to you.

3. No bumping. This forum does not move as fast. All the og's in here will get to you in a timely fashion. I try to answer all threads in here. So give it time and we will get to you.

4. Radio codes. Real easy. Go to the dealer. They will help you out.

5. Video bypass, Remote start on 5 speeds and illegal acts. I know most know how to do it and it is against the law period and is not safe. So its not legal here. Search the net or find out on your own. Its not that hard if you read. Make a thread on asking how to bypass any safety features and it will be locked depending on how the thread is going. Remote start too. If not using a alarm meant for remote start on a 5 speed or adding a safety bypass it will be locked.

6. For sale threads. Real easy. Post it in the f/s thread or wtb sticky above.

7. Advice. There are professionals in here that are giving you their time and advice, how to and tips for free. So take the advice and use it. If you are not mechanically incline, have no experience or not a diy or have the right tools Please take your car to someone that knows what they are doing. We will not be held accountable for your mistakes or fried electrical system.

8. The quickest way to get the info your need or help. Post the make and model of your car, year, and model numbers of the items that you are putting into the car or what you are having problems with. Pictures are worth a thousands words. We are going to need this information anyways. And the next post is always asking for it. That post could of been the answer to your question.

Last edited by toyomatt84; 10-14-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Fixing grammatical errors.