Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

UA5 Daily Driven Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 08:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UA5 Daily Driven Build

So I wrote a reintroduction in the introduce yourself section. So I won't tell that story again, but here is a summary of how we got here. I bought my first Honda in 2010 1993 EG8. After moving from Tennessee back to Virginia. Bought a LS Swap then turbo kit then in 2012 my 3month trip to Cali turned into me living there. So I sold the car and all things Honda that went with it. From 2012 to now I've just been working and keeping a eye out for a Em1, DB8, or EJ6. Didn't end up getting of though because of a deal I could not pass up. Truth be told all I wanted was a Honda product with a manual transmission.

The car I bought was my good friends car, he asked me did I want it because he going to give to cash for cars or a junk yard. He told me it needs a water pump, and a junk yard wouldn't give him but $400 for it and he rather see it go to me so if I want it, let him know. This was all a surprise to me because I thought he traded the car when he got his New Car. I told him hell yeah I want it, me and him have worked together for to years since then I had helped him put in HID, do a oil change, and knew what condition the car was in. Then he told me give him $300 and it's mine. Needless to say it was nothing to think about there are Honda shells going for no less then $500 and I drove this car home so I know there isn't anything really wrong with the car. So I'm back in the game, and honestly this was the best $300 I've ever spent.

This will be made into a fun daily, I will be making this car my own. No real theme to this project, I'm just going with what I like. I will tell you this though, 6speed coming soon! Sorry I have to do it!

The day I bought the car. A little dirty but car is in exterior is in great shape for its age. Some dents, dings and scratches here and there.

Interior need work, but all and all in pretty good shape.

Old 05-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: UA5 Daily Driven Build

crazy deal, and a good friend
Old 05-20-2016, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the big body.. gave mine to my brother, and hes phukn it up. almost want to take it back. it was one of the nicest hondas i ever had. i just dont like autos.. i wanted to put hydrolics on it. thought he would appreciate it.
4is a steal for that. hook it up!
Old 05-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 5honda
the big body.. gave mine to my brother, and hes phukn it up. almost want to take it back. it was one of the nicest hondas i ever had5. i just dont like autos.. i wanted to put hydrolics on it. thought he would appreciate it.
4is a steal for that. hook it up!
That's a damn shame...lol I only paid $300. Yeah I don't like autos either which is why I'm going to make it a manual.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by r_Senik
crazy deal, and a good friend
Very good friend...he's like my brother...which is why I'll have this car for a very long time.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Finally got a day off, so I cleaned the whip.