Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

Team Hybrid's H2b Eg full build thread. lots of pics.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 01:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Hybrid's H2b Eg full build thread. lots of pics.

Finally decided to put together a build thread. I have gotten alot of good comments and people who know me knows how much work I put into building this car. So I would like to share this build with everyone else.

1992 Civic Si H2B
Team Hybrid
Sponsored By:
AEM Induction
BFgoodrich Tires
BlackWorks Racing
Crooks Life
Mishimoto
Meguiars
Optima Batteries
Top1 Motors
Password:JDM
JSFAB

I finished the car the car recently the day before IFO las vegas may 2013. After that I went to Eibach 2013 and then Wekfest La. Next event is July 13 Spocom. Every event I had been making the build better. Next event I will try and do a few new things as well. My dream with this is to someday make magazine. Im on the right road. Just will take me sometime and see what happens.

Current state the car sits and I will be going from the beginning to where it is now.

When I brought out the car I never expected how far I have come with the car. I am blessed to have accomplished this much.
2013 accomplishments

07-13-13- 1st Place Best Honda SpoCom Consumer and Tradeshow at the Anaheim Convention
07-27-13- 1st Place Best Civic Extreme Auto Fest at the Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego
08-17-13- 1st Place Best Honda End Of summer Showcase (las Vegas)
08-25-13- 1st Place Best Honda FWY series by 742 Marketing (Rose Bowl Pasadena)
08-25-13- 1st Place Best Engine FWY series by 742 Marketing (Rose Bowl Pasadena)
08-25-13- Best of Show FWY series by 742 Marketing (Rose Bowl Pasadena)
Displayed as a Feature Vehicle for AEM Induction at Sema Show Las Vegas Convention center 2013

Team Hybrid Profile
http://www.teamhybrid.com/members/41...civic-si-hatch

Mishimoto Profile
http://www.mishimoto.com/team-hybrid...-civic-si.html

AEM Article
http://www.aemintakes.com/news/news.aspx?id=4668

Jdm Gram Feature
http://www.jdmgram.com/features/feat...rid-civic-eg6/

CarbonLV Online Magazine feature November issue pg 45
http://issuu.com/carbonlv/docs/carbonv101lores

Icecreamlyfe.com feature
http://www.icecreamlyfe.com/2013/05/hybrid-sundrop.html

All crookslife photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/sets/

Parts list.

Exterior
-Lemon Quartz Gold Pearl
-OEM rear Mudguards
-OEM window visors
-OEM JDM thin side moldings
-OEM JDM headlights
-Vision clear corners
-APR side mirrors
-Backyard Special Carbon rear wing
-Seibon Carbon Trunk
-Wings west sideskirts
-BYS style front lip
-Shaved antenna hole
-4dr civic door-handles
-Widened front fenders

Suspension/Brake/wheels
-Sprint Hart CPR
-BFGoodrich Tires sport comp-2 #49667 195/50r15
-Type-r 4x114 conversion
-Koni Yellow struts with ground control coilovers
-Skunk2 tie bar
-Password:JDM Purple Lug nuts
-Full energy suspension bushing master kit
-ETD racing Traction Bar
-Skunk2 camber kit
-Rywire/wilwood Brake master kit
-Full Brake tuck
-Steel braided brake lines

Interior
-Custom 8 point cage by JSFAB with A and B pillar bar and door bar gusset plates/ Modified cage to fit full interior
-Bride low max Gias reclinable with gradiation pads
-Takata seat harnesses
-ukdm eg vti cluster
-JDM Type-r Steering wheel
-JDM coin pocket
-Password:JDM shift ****
-JDM armrest
-JDM amber clock

Motor/electronic
-H22a1 block
-JDM H22 head done by Baker Cylinder Heads
-Stage 3 port and polish
-Supertech Valves , valvesprings, and retainers
-JDM h22 cams
-AEM Cold Air Intake Polished Part# 21-412P
-ARP headstuds
-Bdl Fuel rail
-Bdl External fuel pressure regulator
-DSM 450cc injectors
-Aluminum Radiator
-Mishimoto Fan Shroud Part#MMFS-CIV-92
-Custom Shaved engine bay with gusset plates by JSFAB
-custom steel braided fuel lines
-Custom wire tuck, battery relocation
-Custom Steel Braided clutch line
-Custom White with gold flake valve cover
-Polished distributor
-Password:JDM Purple radiator bracket
-Password:JDM Fender washers
-Password:JDM Purple valve cover washers
-Password:JDM Purple cam cap washers
-Password:JDM Purple Spark Plug cover washers
-Password:JDM Purple Vtec solenoid washers
-Password:JDM Purple Distributor washers
-Password:JDM Purple Vtec Solenoid Cover
-Password:JDM Purple Oil Cap
-Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Cooling plate
-Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Spark Plug Cover
-Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Distributor Cover
-walbro 255 fuel pump
-blox 70mm throttle body
-QSD h2b kit
-QSD alternator relocation bracket
-GSR LSD transmission with Gearspeed carbon synchros
-Competition clutch stage 4 clutch
-Competition clutch 12lb flywheel
-Fluidampr Harmonic balancer crank pulley
-Polished Innovative motor mounts with 85a inserts
-JDM type-r gold shift linkage
-Skunk2 short Shifter
-Hondata s300

Ive been in cars since I was 16 had a few different civics and integras but always had a passion for eg hatches. After my first eg was stolen when I was 19. I started piecing together my H2b and other parts. I had the H2b in my ex-girls car, then in my old JDM front integra, and Now put together in my eg. I have plenty of pictures from over a year now. So be patient with me I will be updating everyday.

Heres my first Eg civic back in 2007 I did a ek front end. Had Evo recaros, built poor mans typer on 150 shot. and a few other goodies. It got stolen in 2009. This one was one that I learned alot on it was my hit and miss car.

Heres my exgirls car that me and her both built.

Then I bought a stock integra traded for an 00 ek four door then traded for this gsr integra. Which was a real good come up. I painted it did the engine bay and also some other goodies but I ended up selling the shell to build my civic

My first CIVIC SI on the tow truck on the way to my shop sometime in Jan/feb 2012. I bought this shell for an amazing price of $500 and had a few goodies on the car. I got really lucky with this shell had clean body and already had 4door door handles and shaved antena.
I found it because he had parts for sale and when I met him up I found this.

At the shop ready for the Makeover!!! lol My intention was to make it to IFO las vegas may 2012 and race. So heres where it began.

BYS wing I also bought from the seller of the eg. Cause of him posting this wing. I found my eg and I bought it especially because it was an si.

Took of all the interior and got all the tar off.

All torn apart getting ready to build the cage and start the long build process. All the metal work was done by my good friend Jesse Hanna aka JSFAB who used to work with Forest ****. I decided to go with a cage the was functional and also looked good. He tucked the cage as much as he could to the sides and top with the ability to still keep full interior.

Started welding the engine bay.

At this point of the build I was going turbo. Fitting up the intercooler.

Stock block H22a1 about to get cleaned up

BOOST 6262 and other Tial goodies

The Head I had originally built it back in 2010 with Baker Cylinder Heads. Stage 3 race port and polish full supertech valvetrain and .5mm oversized valves. Resurfaced head ready to go.

All cleaned up

Skunk2 Manifold

My friends Gsr that we were building and my H22

Big turbo for that small manifold but it held up. wastegate placement sucked!!!!

Dyno time at Churches.

Dyno sheet This is a stock block on e85. Crazy right! I just didnt care and wanted to make it to IFO and see how long It would last.

Video of dyno tune
http://s44.photobucket.com/user/Dj_y...62851.mp4.html

At Ifo Las Vegas May 2012 Unfortunately I didn't get to run. We tried setting two step and ended up uploading a wrong map and didnt have the original. Couldnt get a hold of churches that day cuz of a personal issue that was happening. But ended up loading up on the trailer going out to do my own passes the next day after I got the map. It Was FAST... but really wish I could of gotten a time at IFO.

The setup lasted about 2 weeks till it went out. Only the block gave out rod out the front.

So at this point It was time to finish the build the right way. I tore apart the car completely in one day. Had it bare shell.

to this

Bare Shell not one bolt left on the car.

Rollin on the wood

This is the craziness that was going on at the shop at the time... Dont mind the Boat in the pictures. Its my dads he needed a place to store it. haha my friends turbo eg hatch, 1jz 240sx, sc300 roll cage job and another 240sx full build on that one also.

Getting the cage finished up

Random picture I found
240 coupe with 1jz swap... getting built as a full drift car..

This is it for now. I never knew how time consuming this is. Digging up all the photos and then loading them up on photobucket then organinzing and posting this.. haha but Ill get back on tomorrow add more. Thanks for looking

Last edited by Importdj67; 11-10-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Team Hybrid's H2b Eg full build thread. lots of pics.

great job bro! i seen it at eibach 2013 looks fuckingclean!
keep up the good work!
Old 06-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sweet stuff. did work make the wheels in the last pic in 16"?
Old 06-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks Ill try and update everyday till I finish the build. I have alot of pictures left...

Originally Posted by whitesihatch
sweet stuff. did work make the wheels in the last pic in 16"?
Yea the wheels on the last picture are work equip 01... I guess the 5 lug came in 5 spoke. But they were real works.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Back again to try and get as much as I can uploaded. After Ifo may 2012 the car sat for a while it was slow progress. I had other Ideas of how I wanted to build it but I knew I couldn't go turbo untill I built a block. So I started putting together H22 darton sleeved block that I bought and started getting parts for it. But then in December 2012 I got accepted in a full time radiology program. Work and school would be difficult and also building a car would come to almost a dead stop. So I decided to part out all my turbo stuff and get a good stock block so I can finish the build and at least enjoy the car.

Moved down to a single bay shop. It was way too packed.

But before I got rid of the two bay I made sure we took advantage of the shop and walls
My friend vince and his well known Integra. Doing the photoshoot here

We gonna party on the boat like rockstars

Now the shop emptied out. We were in here for over two years it was a blast. We spent day and nights here.

Front gussets

More work to the engine bay.

I had picked up the 4x114.3 Sprint Harts for a great deal. They're only 15x7 but +10 offset. I wasn't sure how it would look but in the end came out nice.

Started doing all the shaving in the engine Bay

The cool part of the build is that I can still keep full interior and back seats. I had to modify them a little but they fit.

Next door was a body shop. And I hated doing Body work and wanted the exterior to come out clean so I handed over the shell.

They also primered the car.

Overall They did a good job but IMO they were rushed to get it done and could of done better if they would have taken more time. These engine bay shots are dated at 3/11/13 so thats less than 2 months till IFO. I didnt think I was gonna make it.

I had just picked up a stock h22a1 block got it all cleaned up and started assembling it.

Test fit time. In the picture you can see my huge harmonic balancer. Its a Fuildamper. I really had to cut up the frame rail and get it in there to fit..

I had a problem with the primer. When the body shop primered the engine bay something wasn't mixed right and wouldnt dry so I stripped all the primer of the engine bay. It sucked and I did it all over again. and this time I got to primer the inside

Next I had ordered the full energy master kit with trail arm bushings. Im glad I did this part the car feels solid with these.

Seth over at QSD is great and easy to order with. I ordered the new h2b motor mount bracket and the qsd relocation brackets.

Time for Paint. Everything was wetsanded and time to paint. I dont have any pictures of the paint in the can but it was an amazing color when It was in the can. haha The color is a custom green mix with gold pearl. Ive had this color in mind for a few years now. I knew the guy at the paint store from when we painted my ex-girls blue car and he hooked it up with the idea of adding extra gold pearl in the mix and it came out great IMO. This one reason my friends call my car Sundrop. cuz sometimes the color looks green and in the sun it looks gold. Its not a name I came up with. lol I painted the car myself and it felt like I was never gonna finish that day. At this point the date is 3/23/13. Will I make it to IFO? I didnt think so..

Sunbathing

Random Picture can you spot your favorite feature... HAHA

That it for now I will add some more in a lil while. At this point I have little over a month till IFO and I still dont know how I pulled it off.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Am liking that DA got more pics of it???
Old 06-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDM-EK-B18C5
Am liking that DA got more pics of it???
lol no I dont but google him I sure hes on there somewhere. His name is vince. You can look him up on instagram @vince_neil
Old 06-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dope build brotha
Old 06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok Im back Trying to finish as much as I can to..

As soon as I painted it I let it sit one day in the sun to dry. Then I got right to work. Putting together as much as I could as fast as I could. Heres some pictures.

I spy A nitrous bottle

It was rolling the next day. I had put together the brake lines gas tank all rear suspension components. It was easy using a lift.

Started the wiring on the motor. I did the wire tuck myself. I actually enjoy wiring.. haha

about to receive that new heart...

Wiring is in.

Now for some fuel

Looking more and more like a car

Unfortunately it was time to leave the shop for good and head home. I cant find any more pictures for the in between stages... at this point the car starts but is not ready to be driven. the date is now 4/1/13.. great date right my friends didnt believe I had given up the shop.. Lol

Now it sits at home in my garage this is where I finished the rest of the build

Now I finally finished putting most of the interior together

Finally received my brake master kit from Rywire. I was able to install it and finish my brakes!! it was the only thing left so I can drive the car...

Here Im wetsanding getting ready to buff

went out for my first drive...

Finally finished wetsanding and buff. Got all the windows back and most of the exterior together...

Time to do my valve cover. Stripped it all down.

Finished white with gold flake

Random pictures not sure what I was doing here.. haha

Finally finished everything it was ready to drive. Just need to get the exhaust done

At my friend Jesses new shop to get my exhaust done

Random Picture time haha My friend gave me this. Since Im not turbo anymore I keep this in my car and say im still boosting lol
Old 06-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So now at this point of the build is when everything changed. My good friend Aj decided to join Team Hybrid. He knew a few people from there and Ive always seen them but never thought about joining them until my friend told me how to join and how really organized they are. Then I did my own research on their website and I was unsure because they were all really nice cars and didn't think my car was nice enough. I went ahead and joined because of the reputation they have, they've been around for 18 years and always bringing out some of the cleanest cars. They're doing something right. At this point Im glad I did join. They have helped me in many ways already and I enjoy being in a team that runs smoothly. Everybody in the team is also very supportive. Now for some pictures....

Heres me and my friend AJ getting ready for IFO

Got to finish painting the front.

Primered

and Painted in my own garage... the date now is 5/03/13!!! 2 days before IFO

Wetsanded and buffed the day before IFO

I made it to IFO. Some things were rushed but it was minor attention to detail things. But heres some more pics My debut at the first show with Team Hybrid.

Everybody loves Models..
Old 06-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dam look nice
Old 06-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

After IFO I cleaned up a few things inside. Got my radio installed. Got some things in the interior redone. Redied my back seats black. Tried to make my intake better but In the end didnt look good. I got sponsored by Megauirs and I did a full detail with their product. Their high polish buffing compound is great. It really made my car shiny and all their products smell really good...
This is when I did my first photoshoot with IceCreamLyfe.com

The road to Eibach was fun but as soon as I got off the freeway in Corona,ca to get to my family friends place I started hearing a loud grinding noise. It ended up being the mainshaft bearing and ruining my reverse synchro. Luckily I got in touch with Jerry Built and he saved the day and gave me what I needed. Went back installed the parts and got some rest for eibach Luckily we went the day before... The car got lots of attention.. It even landed on the honda tuning face book.. Im glad someone over there like it. Heres some pics from the adventure...

When you break your bowl you make one with an orange

Los Angelos

Got what I needed

Morning wash and off to eibach

Hoodless in Cali

The road back home

At Eibach I got to meet the great people over at AEM and things went well. I met George he was one cool guy and I really have to thank him and AEM for sponsoring me. We figured the the type-r cold air intake would be best the option for the H2B. It worked out great. I felt a huge difference in power and response. AEM Intake also Looks great in the engine bay and since its aluminum it doesn't weigh anything at all. Great Product....

I also received a sponsor thru Mishimoto and I decided to go with their Fan shroud kit. Im glad I did. Before this I had a no name slim fan that you could barely hear and now with the mishimoto fan shroud it seems like an airplane is about to take off... haha it really made a huge difference.. It keeps the car cool and is definitely well built product...

A few days before the event my good friend tells me lets go to Wekfest. Ill take care of everything to get you in. Im like sure lets go. This time everything went great. I met some really cool people as well from Coastin Society. These guys were really dope people...

After I got back from Wekfest. I got a sponsor thru Bfgoodrich tires. I received their sport comp-2 tires. I knew Bfgoodrich tires were good But when I put them on and got to drive on them I felt a difference. Steering felt easier. It felt really light. Then when I drove they felt smooth. I got to take them around the freeway on a few turns at higher speeds and they gripped. I wish I could of taken them turns faster. The whole car felt solid and the tires complimented my entire setup very well. Im glad I got sponsored by BFgoodrich and Thanks to everyone who has helped me get to where I am now.

The coolest thing to happen to me tho a week after wekfest. I went out to our weekly wednesday meets at chinatown. A camera crew was there filming for there spanish TV show. Some one comes up to me and says theyre looking for the owner of that car. They started recording my car and wanted to interview me. They filmed my car and then recently they interviewed me.

Well this completes my build thread upto now. But I still have plenty of things I want to do. Ill be posting more detailed posts from here now. Next show is July 13th in Anheim,Ca Spocom Ill have a few more things done. Gonna be polishing a few things. Thanks everyone for taking the time to check out my build. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Importdj67; 06-08-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FRIEDRiiCE924
Dope build brotha
Thanks Man
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EG6_LS_BOOST
Dam look nice
Thanks Glad you like it bro...
Old 06-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I do want to do a few shout outs cuz if it wasn't for some of these people. I wouldn't be where Im at now.
Definitely My parents for all the supoort and helping me with the shop space.
Hybrid Luv to my second family
Team Hybrid
James Lin -Founder and president
Archie Concon -Las Vegas Chapter Director
Jesse Ramirez -Webmaster and Recruiting director
Team Hybrid Member and great personal friend AdrianJohn Gonzales
Jesse Hanna- from JSFAB for all the hard work and creativity he put in this car
Jimmy Crook from Crooks Life Photography.
Paul at Grafik Impact
Patrick Miralles -For a great feature on his website IcecreamLyfe.com
And all the following people for giving me a helping hand at one time or another
Gustavo Ramirez
Mike Ortega
Greasy Andy
Felipe Padilla
Elmar Cuaresma
Ray Espiritu
Luis Franco
Jmatt Garcia
Rick Cuyson
Kory Richoz Photography
Hatch Life Facebook

Last edited by Importdj67; 06-10-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I love this car
Old 06-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well done man, your hard work paid off!
Old 06-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i'm plannin to shave my engine bay on my 93 Si too, but what all should i get rid of and what should i keep?
Old 06-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by whitesihatch
I love this car
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by C2K_TB_TEC
Well done man, your hard work paid off!
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by lorenzo fa sho
i'm plannin to shave my engine bay on my 93 Si too, but what all should i get rid of and what should i keep?
It all depends bro what you want to do. I didnt want to use to much bondo or glaze so instead we used plates on the firewall welded all the holes and used very light amount of glaze because once I get a better headers and a better exhaust Im gonna start taking the car out for autocross and road coarse. My original plan wasn't to show it. It was to race it and make it look nice. My suggestion all the holes on the firewall and two shock tower can get shaved off and just be care full what you shave off on your radiator support. I dont have anything bolted down on the firewall. And as far as things in the engine bay. I have the bare minimum to run the car. no smog emissions items. No heater. I have plenty of engine bay pics use them to reference. It all depends on how much you want to get rid of.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Great work. Love the color.
I just started building an h22a1 for an H2B drag build, hoping to have it done by IFO next May. Congrats on all the sponsorships and getting noticed/coverage. Great feeling having all your hard work pay off. Keep it up man.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by USDM as fuhh
Great work. Love the color.
I just started building an h22a1 for an H2B drag build, hoping to have it done by IFO next May. Congrats on all the sponsorships and getting noticed/coverage. Great feeling having all your hard work pay off. Keep it up man.
Thanks man.. Nice good luck on your build bro.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Today I got the chance to meet up with Jimmy Crook (CrooksLife Flickr) and do an updated photoshoot after the sponsors. He has done a few other Team Hybrid Cars and hes done great work. After we met up we went on the outskirts of town and scouted for a few spots. Every spot was golden IMO. His girl Shayna is also a photographer and they both went immediately into buisness. They were shooting in all angles inside outside engine bay. You name it they probably got it. Jimmy even got on his back holding the door with his foot to get an interior angle. Guy is creative. We planned to do it at sunset. Met up at 630 and sunset was at 7:57. Had plenty of time. The background was great. I definitely give big props and respect to both of them. Look him up on Instagram Sincity_crook Facebook Jimmy Crook. Hit him up if your local to vegas for a photoshoot. This is his full time job. Any photography work hit him up. I fully recommend him.

The spot we were at is a spot where they used to hold races at all the time. Still do but not so often. It almost looks like the desert racing scene from the first fast and furious. Desert on both sides and two lanes going down. We saw this sign said "Because Racecar" Had to get a pic with it. So here goes the teaser.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Back for an update. Went out for another photoshoot in downtown las vegas in the art district. Im still waiting to release the photos from the first photoshoot. But for now heres the teaser for the second photoshoot. Came out sick.. Spongebob was tight tho.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have been really busy lately and lot of great things have been happening. So to start off Crooks life has been a big supporter of my build and we have gone on a few adventures lately. So to start off check out his blog www.crookslife.com and follow him on Facebook.com/TheTechyguru and instagram @sincity_crook Crook305@gmail.com Or if you want to set up a photoshoot in Las Vegas or Even socal area hit him up. Great photographer.

Heres all the pictures to my first photoshoot.
/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9077570665/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9077570665/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9079796054/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9079796054/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9077562323/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9077562323/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr

Then heres the link to the second photo shoot by Crooks life.
This photo shoot was downtown in Las Vegas's Art District along with Team Hyrbid's RHD Supra. Loving that Spongebob Piece by MSK. If anyone knows them please relay the link to them. Would like to share the pics with these amazing artist.
/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9068973227/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9068973227/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9068972057/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9068972057/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr

My most recent trip to california was amazing. I had two amazing opportunities. One which I cannot mention yet but the other was a sponsorship by Password:JDM. I met some of the great staff of Password:JDM. Heres a link to all the photos of my cali trip and I got to take some cool pictures with Eric's Evo 10 Instagram @carolinabluevox

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9105162139/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9105162139/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9139366862/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9139366862/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9139364056/http://www.flickr.com/photos/crookslife/9139364056/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/crookslife/, on Flickr

For now thats about it. Apart from the new parts from Password:JDM No new parts on the car. My vtec has been acting up cutting in and out so I am gonna fix that soon. After all the bugs are fixed Im planning on heading to the track and seeing what kind of time I can run. Hoping for 13's on street tires. If I can find some slicks on 4x114 rim I will run that but for now street tires will have to do.

My next major show will be Spocom on July 13th in the Anaheim Convention Center. If I can get some spare time I will be making a rear under bumper diffuser for the hatch. I think it will look amazing and make sure its functional.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Its been a while since my last update. Here it goes.
When I got back from Password JDM I met with a group called At The Blvd. They have love for all sorts of cars. They have a mobile app called "The Blvd" on iphone and android. They have update with event information and different cars in the scene. Here is there from their website.

"At the Blvd is a new exciting application that brings together the world of rides. If you love classics, exotics, imports, motorcycle, off-road vehicles and more than this is the place for you. At The Blvd is updated weekly, without exceptions. Our community is filled with owners and lovers of everything with wheels. If we don’t have it, you can create it! Join the community At The Blvd and create a profile and share your views and insight. Stay up to date with our monthly magazine filled with interviews; spotlights and an inside look at the world of wheels. We know you will love it and grow with us At The Blvd to become the world’s largest riders club!"

Here is my video check it out. !!!

Quick Reply: Team Hybrid's H2b Eg full build thread. lots of pics.