Notices

Who else makes this flange ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who else makes this flange ?

I'm pretty tired of dealing with bmcrace, so I need to see if anyone knows or can make this.
http://img412.imageshack.us/im...1.jpg

Bmc has turned into a joke, with his 2 week wait period on 1 flange, from his horrible customer service, emails are never returned, phone calls are answered on a slim basis and they never know whats going on.

On top of that I get the wrong flanges, order t3 flanges and get wastegate flanges, order logo's on my flanges and get blank flanges, order ported flanges get non ported.

Sorry but 2 weeks on 1 flange is a joke, and I know I'm not the only fabricator that feels the same way about bmc since I have had others call me with the same issue.

Never again will they be getting my business nor recommendations.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (RCautoworks)

But the wait is worth saving the few dollars right, haha!! We get customers all the time who'd rather wait and get it from BMC then pay us $5 more.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (PSI2HI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PSI2HI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But the wait is worth saving the few dollars right, haha!! We get customers all the time who'd rather wait and get it from BMC then pay us $5 more.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You guys are great, and I don't mind waiting nor paying with you guys, I told you many of times get non ported head flanges and you would have my business on those and many others.

Least when I call you guys someone who knows whats going on picks up.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor

E-mail me a list of what flanges and how many you use on a monthly basis, and i'll see what i can do.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PSI2HI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">E-mail me a list of what flanges and how many you use on a monthly basis, and i'll see what i can do. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok, and hopefully any other fabricator see this as well cause I know I talked to a few guys before and they all wanted you to make them. They can talk to me or directly to you guys, I'd be more then happy to set something up.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned

if your looking for simple non ported head flanges let me know i can pass a good deal to you in 1/2 MS non ported, its what i use...
Old 01-04-2008, 05:26 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (ebydrc)

Whats that flange for in the first post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:47 AM
OG Fabricator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the first flange is for a t3 log manifold. the radius in it matches the diameter of 1.5" schedule pipe. it eliminates the need for an additional square tube piece. it has 4 threaded holes on the bottom you can't see. i've made them in the past... it is too bad i don't have a cnc yet. hopefully this year i will be able to pick one up... in the mean time, no one has more 2d flanges at cheap *** prices than me. i always answer emails/pm's and always answer the phone too. customer service is my #1 priority.

good luck finding what you need bob.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That's a pretty sweet flange there.

RC. You think there's anyway you could make a jig and just cut it with a roll bar tubing notcher? Just a thought. But I'm sure you'd rather just have the flange and not worry about it.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (dester223)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dester223 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's a pretty sweet flange there.

RC. You think there's anyway you could make a jig and just cut it with a roll bar tubing notcher? Just a thought. But I'm sure you'd rather just have the flange and not worry about it.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

We are going to be using the box method most likely in the future, its just no good for a/c set ups.

I have a roll bar notcher, but I would need to make the whole flange and what not... by that time BMC hopefully should ship it. Then again I have no clue cause there communication is horrible.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I got sick of waiting for BMC Race so I made my own I have a bunch of them left over too how many do you need?
Old 01-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned

yeah last order i made with bmc took a month if not more.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ebydrc)

yeah it doesnt fit the 1.5 sch 40 "t's" that i got from ace. i thought it would be pretty much an exact fit but it rests more above the pipe more rather than sitting all the way down like i was hoping it would.

mike
Old 01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (TurboSI56)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboSI56 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I got sick of waiting for BMC Race so I made my own I have a bunch of them left over too how many do you need?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are they exact same ?

Yep I have been sick of them for awhile, its an on going thing.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebydrc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah last order i made with bmc took a month if not more.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep, thats the norm, no phone calls returned, no emails answered.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what the reason for BMC's delays/bad customer service? Haven't orderd in a long time but never had any issues in the past.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Banned

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (G2turbo_terror)

likely just poor management
Old 01-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (G2turbo_terror)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by G2turbo_terror &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what the reason for BMC's delays/bad customer service? Haven't orderd in a long time but never had any issues in the past.</TD></TR></TABLE>

So his son could get more orders....at least thats what someone else told me. Even though he could not keep up with orders then he quit selling manifolds and said he would never deal with people on h-t.... now he is reselling manifolds on here.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Banned

who is his son ?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebydrc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who is his son ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

jg-fab , supposedly he said he had to wait from flanges from his Dad as well... I don't believe that.

I have heard this from a number of people ( fabricators )
Old 01-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Banned

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RCautoworks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

jg-fab , supposedly he said he had to wait from flanges from his Dad as well... I don't believe that.

I have heard this from a number of people ( fabricators ) </TD></TR></TABLE>

interesting, ive read about several issues with jg-fab, all similiar to the comments about bmc race and their turn around...
Old 01-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebydrc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

interesting, ive read about several issues with jg-fab, all similiar to the comments about bmc race and their turn around...</TD></TR></TABLE>

sls, weirtech and others have better service then bmc hands down.

Like I said bmc went down hill, a number of times I could of received another companies flanges.... which is pretty messed up. I know I talked to him before and 2 minutes into the conversation he realized I was not that company... I had no clue what was going on.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im glad i started looking at this site, bmc has gotten worse every time i deal with him, sls all your collectors 1.5" schl. 10? i think ill be making an order with you on mon.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (Boostedld9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boostedld9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im glad i started looking at this site, bmc has gotten worse every time i deal with him, sls all your collectors 1.5" schl. 10? i think ill be making an order with you on mon.</TD></TR></TABLE>

They can make you sch.40 I believe, but yes they make sch10. I'll chime in on that

Hopefully others will see this and know not to order from bmc... I feel bad because I use to rep them a lot.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sch.10 is what im after thanks
Old 01-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who else makes this flange ? (Boostedld9)

They can set you up.

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue and seeing the light out bmc... I had a few other people mention it to me tonight they had the same issue.

Quick Reply: Who else makes this flange ?