Notices
Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (skip.two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im sure somebody on here will let you crash in front of their house
</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn,how about the back yard so i dont look homeless.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (SOLtrain)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn,how about the back yard so i dont look homeless.</TD></TR></TABLE>
haha ask them. i don't live down in socal. i would let you guys chill at my place if i had my own though.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

people are gona think theres too much chattin in this thread,so here some negative camber in the rear.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude,if i was ever gona drive that far,it would be to drive oscars del sol back to new orleans and thats about the only chance. LOL.
the longest ive ever driven was 45 mins and I almost died doing it. Im not an endurance driver by far. (it was when i traded the coupe for the del sol,so i had motivation)
not to mention with my suspension,by the time I get there,my spine will look like an S.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You wuss! Let me show you how it's done. Besides don't worry about your back, Miko has a good chiropracter. LOL

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn,how about the back yard so i dont look homeless.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh common, we all know you'll be warm n' snug with Macho!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">people are gona think theres too much chattin in this thread,so here some negative camber in the rear.</TD></TR></TABLE>
HX for you guys try to tell me thats not driven love right there lol
and this would be what my rims look like in about a week after i wash them...

Old 01-10-2007, 12:23 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
and this would be what my rims look like in about a week after i wash them...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You lie! Thats because you leave the car in the rain and never bother to wash it.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Oh common, we all know you'll be warm n' snug with Macho! </TD></TR></TABLE>

ah yes! id love to crash with macho man. Then I'd definetly be willing to make the drive!...his del sol all the way back to nawlin's

no im jk,guy has had enough cars taken from him,its cruel to even joke around about that! &lt;3
Old 01-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
and this would be what my rims look like in about a week after i wash them...</TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess thats why no one ever sees you drive,ure always off on some dirt road or something. I mean how else could a set of rims,possibly get that damn dirty.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:25 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ah yes! id love to crash with macho man. Then I'd definetly be willing to make the drive!...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heheh thats why I already arranged with MikoSex. *drool*

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">his del sol all the way back to nawlin's

no im jk,guy has had enough cars taken from him,its cruel to even joke around about that! &lt;3</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't understand a thing you said.

Heres another map I posted on the Eibach thread.

and my poor sol can't come with me this time...

Old 01-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Heheh thats why I already arranged with MikoSex. *drool*

I didn't understand a thing you said. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha,I have a feeling you and miko are really gona get it on.

and lemme rephrase. I'd make "THE DRIVE" if I stayed with macho..."the drive" being,his del sol back to new orleans,because its so damn sexy and I want it.

but its cruel to joke around about that, because he has had 2 previous cars stolen all ready.

thats one hell of a flight james,about 25 hours?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i guess thats why no one ever sees you drive,ure always off on some dirt road or something. I mean how else could a set of rims,possibly get that damn dirty. </TD></TR></TABLE>
a few good nights of hard braking

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Heres another map I posted on the Eibach thread.</TD></TR></TABLE>
hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-10-2007, 12:31 AM

Miko's probably your best bet on that one Sash because he's the only one with his own house.

if all else fails there's plenty of cozy motels that i could help you finance?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:34 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha,I have a feeling you and miko are really gona get it on.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh it'll be saucy!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and lemme rephrase. I'd make "THE DRIVE" if I stayed with macho..."the drive" being,his del sol back to new orleans,because its so damn sexy and I want it.

but its cruel to joke around about that, because he has had 2 previous cars stolen all ready.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ahhhh Nawlins = New Orleans. Got it. Just swap the rims in the middle of the night and leave - he won't notice the difference till he tries to hit VTEC... lol

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats one hell of a flight james,about 25 hours?</TD></TR></TABLE>

3 hours to Frankfurt, then another 7 hours to Toronto, 2 hours from there to Indianapolis, then another 4 hours to Los Angeles. 16 hours in the air, plus another 10 hours layovers.

But I'm not doing that all in one go. I'm going to stay in Toronto (my home town for 2 weeks), then a week in Indianapolis to see relatives, and then 5 days with MikoSex in L.A.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOL Food)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Miko's probably your best bet on that one Sash because he's the only one with his own house.

if all else fails there's plenty of cozy motels that i could help you finance? </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh i dont mind crashing in a hotel,I just like the thought of staying with someone simply because I have no idea where the hell I am and am not really into adventure traveling. I dont wanna be taking a cab everytime Im tryin to go meet up with one of u guys or to eibach
Old 01-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ahhhh Nawlins = New Orleans. Got it. Just swap the rims in the middle of the night and leave - he won't notice the difference till he tries to hit VTEC... lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

ahh I should be okay then,macho likes to let the ladies check him out,so I doubt he goes over 5500 too often!

on the bright side macho,you will be seeing 40mpg+
Old 01-10-2007, 12:40 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh i dont mind crashing in a hotel,I just like the thought of staying with someone simply because I have no idea where the hell I am and am not really into adventure traveling. I dont wanna be taking a cab everytime Im tryin to go meet up with one of u guys or to eibach </TD></TR></TABLE>

Kurt I know for sure is going to be staying at a hotel, so you guys should arrange to be close by. I might rent a car if funds permit, but even if I don't someone will pick you up. Don't forget that Lane is bringing both Sol's with him
Old 01-10-2007, 12:42 AM

lol 40+ mpg sure beats 21.

as for the airport your best bet is John Wayne Airport in Irvine. it's a bit more expensive there so if that's the case there's always LAX (Los Angeles International) in LA. Jimbo lives the closest there i believe so he can be holding your sign up for you at the airport.

anyway, goodnight ******.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Kurt I know for sure is going to be staying at a hotel, so you guys should arrange to be close by. I might rent a car if funds permit, but even if I don't someone will pick you up. Don't forget that Lane is bringing both Sol's with him </TD></TR></TABLE>

kurt is coming? sweet. I'll holla at him about that
hopefully one of u guys loves me enough to scoop me up and I dont just end up spending my trip chillin' around the hotel LOL.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol 40+ mpg sure beats 21.

as for the airport your best bet is John Wayne Airport in Irvine. it's a bit more expensive there so if that's the case there's always LAX (Los Angeles International) in LA. Jimbo lives the closest there i believe so he can be holding your sign up for you at the airport.

anyway, goodnight ******.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ah,good lookin out.
goodnight? its only 4 am man!!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">las for the airport your best bet is John Wayne Airport in Irvine. it's a bit more expensive there so if that's the case there's always LAX (Los Angeles International) in LA. Jimbo lives the closest there i believe so he can be holding your sign up for you at the airport. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Proof that Macho is lazy! Hahah!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">kurt is coming? sweet. I'll holla at him about that
hopefully one of u guys loves me enough to scoop me up and I dont just end up spending my trip chillin' around the hotel LOL.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If everyone else is a bum and lazy, I'll find a way to pick you up, even if it means taking a bus or riding a bmx all the way there. I won't leave you behind bro.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Proof that Macho is lazy! Hahah!

If everyone else is a bum and lazy, I'll find a way to pick you up, even if it means taking a bus or riding a bmx all the way there. I won't leave you behind bro. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahahaha thanks! tell you what,if ure down to rent a car and do all the driving,im down to pay for it

edit: i dont think macho is lazy,i just dont think he wants me near his car now! LOL
Old 01-10-2007, 12:52 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahahahaha thanks! tell you what,if ure down to rent a car and do all the driving,im down to cover half of the rental charge

edit: i dont think macho is lazy,i just dont think he wants me near his car now! LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't worry about anything, worst case scenario we'll walk. We Balkan boys are tough. Lots of scenarios that can happen, point is we're all sticking together no matter what.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't worry about anything, worst case scenario we'll walk. We Balkan boys are tough. Lots of scenarios that can happen, point is we're all sticking together no matter what. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no doubt man
remind me to grab ur *** when I give u a hug in may

hot damn,i gotta go to sleep. gotta go pick up my tire early in the a.m. peace.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wait wait...when is eibach?? if its aug time frame...ima try to be there
Old 01-10-2007, 03:26 AM

Out of every

Default Re: (black94sol)

nope, more like may. sorry bro

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!