Honda S2000 Honda S2000

F20C + Tranny weight?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F20C + Tranny weight?

I'm trying to figure out the exact weight of the F20c engine and transmission. I've been searching high and low and I can't find anything. I'd appreciate if someone could post up those specs! Thanks!
Old 05-06-2006, 07:09 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: F20C + Tranny weight? (firefighter81)

In the low 400s. Can't remember exact weight.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

taken from another forum:

My engine without the water pump, starter, flywheel, and with a lighter than stock intake manifold weights approx. 208 lbs. (I have the individual component weights, i.e. head, crank, block, etc., if you need them).
Old 05-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mr.E.G.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.E.G. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">taken from another forum:

My engine without the water pump, starter, flywheel, and with a lighter than stock intake manifold weights approx. 208 lbs. (I have the individual component weights, i.e. head, crank, block, etc., if you need them).</TD></TR></TABLE>nice i can bench press my engine next time im bored and cant find my weights
Old 05-07-2006, 11:46 AM

Thanks guys!
Old 05-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (FR-MOB: Chubzilla)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FR-MOB: Chubzilla &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nice i can bench press my engine next time im bored and cant find my weights</TD></TR></TABLE>

i can probably bench the alternator
Old 05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.E.G. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i can probably bench the alternator</TD></TR></TABLE>hahahahahaa
Old 05-08-2006, 07:09 AM
...still your worst nightmare squared

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.E.G. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i can probably bench the alternator</TD></TR></TABLE>
i personally like to bench my cams...burnouts are a bitch.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Trial User

Default Re: F20C + Tranny weight?

460 Lbs Fully Dressed
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by RJ280ZX
460 Lbs Fully Dressed

good job bumping a 6 1/2 year old thread neewbie
Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Boots
good job bumping a 6 1/2 year old thread neewbie
So apparently bumping old threads is bad? Yet, you just helped bump a old thread... oh the Irony.

Actually, bumping a old thread with valid information is a GOOD thing because now when someone searches and finds this thread, it might be useful to them and they wont post a redundant question.

oh ya...I know you like my signature.

Last edited by beandip; 11-21-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no, bumping old threads, really old threads, just clogs the forum with **** thats been covered...im fairly certain the OP is not looking for the weight of a fully dressed F20c anymore, just saying...and i do like your signature actually...anyone who knows anything about capitalism knows that if youre not exporting goods, youre consuming goods so nothing i said was false...until america starts exporting goods again, spending is the only option, i didnt say i agree with it, it just is what it is....but nice try on trying to start **** on an internet forum once again...grow up dude
Old 11-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no, bumping old threads, really old threads, just clogs the forum with **** thats been covered...im fairly certain the OP is not looking for the weight of a fully dressed F20c anymore, just saying...and i do like your signature actually...anyone who knows anything about capitalism knows that if youre not exporting goods, youre consuming goods so nothing i said was false...until america starts exporting goods again, spending is the only option, i didnt say i agree with it, it just is what it is....but nice try on trying to start **** on an internet forum once again...grow up dude
You missed my point entirely. Its not about the OP, its about ANYONE else thats looking for the same question.

Exporting goods and spending money are two different things. I agree with you on the exporting point, but youre a dipshit if you think that spending even more money then we don't have will fix the economy. Thats like saying Im going to dig a super deep hole I cant get out of, then keep digging to get myself out.

Easiest way to fix the economy is to actually reduce taxes on the middle class and stimulate consumerism there by puting more money into our overall system. This enables job growth, a stronger dollar (which is important), and increased confidence in our stock exchange.

I think its funny that up until 1913, an American would get 100% of the pay he made and we still had public services, Roads, schools and the same infrastructure we have today, but we are taxed almost 30% of our pay now.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no, i get your point, but you can also look up the information and view it without bumping it to the top of the forum where it doesnt really belong...as far as the political thing goes, we fucked ourselves and i know exactly what would fix everything, but america is so far in deep with china that its not going to happen...im just waiting for the day china calls us on our bullshit and we default as a nation...i feel that the problem got so out of hand that its going to take probably 20 years for a full, actual recovery if we were to start doing **** right now...but its thanksgiving so im not arguing, im just expressing what i see and what i feel...happy turkey day bean dip

edit: i just re-read your comment and if we keep digging our hole, we'll just end up in china anyway lol
Old 11-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no, i get your point, but you can also look up the information and view it without bumping it to the top of the forum where it doesnt really belong...as far as the political thing goes, we fucked ourselves and i know exactly what would fix everything, but america is so far in deep with china that its not going to happen...im just waiting for the day china calls us on our bullshit and we default as a nation...i feel that the problem got so out of hand that its going to take probably 20 years for a full, actual recovery if we were to start doing **** right now...but its thanksgiving so im not arguing, im just expressing what i see and what i feel...happy turkey day bean dip

edit: i just re-read your comment and if we keep digging our hole, we'll just end up in china anyway lol
Nice deflection. The bump was additional information about the OP topic. If he just bumped it and said...ya cool or some other pointless comment then Yes, he's a dipshit for bumping it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Boots