Notices
Suspension & Brakes Theory, alignment, spring rates....

Buddy Club Racing Spec Damper......damper adjustment..how do you do it??

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buddy Club Racing Spec Damper......damper adjustment..how do you do it??

Like the post says, I just installed my Buddy Club coilovers on my 97 DC2 and I must say they blew my mind away...way better than the Tanabe I had....Anyway, my question is..how do I adjust the damper? I was looking at the instructions and I can't read'em...they're in Japanese ( I'm latino). So I was wondering if anyone here owns the Buddy Club suspension,can they tell me how do adjust the damper settings? Which way do you turn it to make it softer or harder?

please help...Thanx!!!

BUDDY CLUB RACING SPEC DAMPER
Old 05-23-2005, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Buddy Club Racing Spec Damper......damper adjustment..how do you do it?? (mugenda6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugenda6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Like the post says, I just installed my Buddy Club coilovers on my 97 DC2 and I must say they blew my mind away...way better than the Tanabe I had....Anyway, my question is..how do I adjust the damper? I was looking at the instructions and I can't read'em...they're in Japanese ( I'm latino). So I was wondering if anyone here owns the Buddy Club suspension,can they tell me how do adjust the damper settings? Which way do you turn it to make it softer or harder?

please help...Thanx!!!

BUDDY CLUB RACING SPEC DAMPER </TD></TR></TABLE>

counter clock is softer, clockwise is harder