Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

95' Honda del sol pimped like crazy

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

geezus guys it not that bad i think we all seen worst in the fast in the furious movie. just remove a few part and redo some work on it and it should be decent again.

Posted from Honda-tech.com App for Android
Old 06-25-2013, 03:29 AM
If you loved me, you'd all sell me your magic cards to me today

Default Re: 95' Honda del sol pimped like crazy

car is trashed, sell it and start over.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:55 AM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Waiting for a tech question.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Buckshot870
Clean pick up man, I'd definitely get rid of a few things, but other than that, you can't complain about a free del sol with a sub in the dash.
But realistically, I'm pretty sure that's the B20B4. Which is out of a older Honda CRV.
~126HP
~133lb TRQ
It also has a sub behind each seat and a big one in the trunk
Old 06-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by grumblemarc
Waiting for a tech question.
I have a list of all the new aftermarket parts that are in the car. I believe the CRV engine has different better pistons. Say something were to go wrong, and something breaks, I can just go to a mechanic and show him what he would need to put in, no?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jbpnoman
ROFL they painted the car with truck bed liner! That's ******* special.

Get rid of all of the red **** on the outside of the car. Get rid of the spoiler. Get some stock tail lights. Do whatever you want with the interior. Rock the **** out of it. Making the outside not look like *** is going to be a lot easier than swapping the motor.
Todah rabah achi
Old 06-25-2013, 12:23 PM
The Grumpiest

Originally Posted by jonliveson5
I have a list of all the new aftermarket parts that are in the car. I believe the CRV engine has different better pistons. Say something were to go wrong, and something breaks, I can just go to a mechanic and show him what he would need to put in, no?
**** no.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

**** no.
can you elaborate please?
Old 06-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Clean pick up man, I'd definitely get rid of a few things, but other than that, you can't complain about a free del sol with a sub in the dash.
But realistically, I'm pretty sure that's the B20B4. Which is out of a older Honda CRV.
~126HP
~133lb TRQ

Thanks. What would you suggest to be removed in your opinion?
Old 06-25-2013, 01:58 PM
The Grumpiest

can you elaborate please?
It's an answer to your "tech" question (when this nonsense was posted in the tech forum) so there's your elaboration. All I gave you was a simple answer.
What part of "****" or "No" is tripping you up? How about take it to your local "mechanic" so he can tell you exactly. That you think a local guy that works on everything from domestics to imports to euros is somehow capable of pulling this off speaks volumes as to your lack of knowledge. "I believe the CRV has better pistons". WTF does that even mean?

That whole car is a rolling eyesore.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's an answer to your "tech" question (when this nonsense was posted in the tech forum) so there's your elaboration. All I gave you was a simple answer.
What part of "****" or "No" is tripping you up? How about take it to your local "mechanic" so he can tell you exactly. That you think a local guy that works on everything from domestics to imports to euros is somehow capable of pulling this off speaks volumes as to your lack of knowledge. "I believe the CRV has better pistons". WTF does that even mean?

That whole car is a rolling eyesore.
Ok phaggot lol. As I specifically said if you can read, I barely know about cars or the lingo that's made for them. You gonna go tell me to learn about cars now before I can get a real answer? Lol go screw yourself pig
Old 06-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Daughter not possible

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Remove:

wing
everything thats red
taillights
one muffler
redo the interior, that speaker, and it looks like someone textured the door panels.

But ultimately its on you. if you like it that is cool, but you might as well never post on HT again. LOL.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
The Grumpiest

Ok phaggot lol. As I specifically said if you can read, I barely know about cars or the lingo that's made for them. You gonna go tell me to learn about cars now before I can get a real answer? Lol go screw yourself pig
Oh name calling is it? And who's the punk that knows nothing about cars and is at the mercy of strangers on a forum and every mechanic in the area?

I'm asking YOU where'd you get this notion that CRV pistons are "different better" (than what only you seem to know) and how you're asking us if some random mechanic (whom no one knows but YOU) can hook you up before bothering to ask said mechanic? HTF do we know?

How's about using some friggin' common sense before asking uninformed questions? How about type some **** in Google and educate yourself so you don't come off looking lie a total idiot when you ask a question? Get a damn field service manual, if you know how to read, so you know more about your car. Look up FAQs and read those and become informed. Stop waiting for people to spoonfeed you information that is already out there. You're not Columbus and this aint the New World.

Maybe NEXT time don't come in here with this chatroom BS thinking you just joined the Mickey Mouse club? "Just got into cars". Sounds like this is the first time you've laid eyes on, or sat in, one.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Master Ninja

Add matches and tons of gasoline and it will immediately look better OP
Old 06-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh name calling is it? And who's the punk that knows nothing about cars and is at the mercy of strangers on a forum and every mechanic in the area?

I'm asking YOU where'd you get this notion that CRV pistons are "different better" (than what only you seem to know) and how you're asking us if some random mechanic (whom no one knows but YOU) can hook you up before bothering to ask said mechanic? HTF do we know?

How's about using some friggin' common sense before asking uninformed questions? How about type some **** in Google and educate yourself so you don't come off looking lie a total idiot when you ask a question? Get a damn field service manual, if you know how to read, so you know more about your car. Look up FAQs and read those and become informed. Stop waiting for people to spoonfeed you information that is already out there. You're not Columbus and this aint the New World.

Maybe NEXT time don't come in here with this chatroom BS thinking you just joined the Mickey Mouse club? "Just got into cars". Sounds like this is the first time you've laid eyes on, or sat in, one.

You need to relax. You're taking the web way to seriously dude. Like I aid... I got it from family member. That means it's from MY family member. Due to some problems right now, I can't reach him for a long time actually. Just remember this is a discussion/question board. the sole purpose of this website is for people like you with knowledge t help out people like me that doesnt have as much. I don't have the time to go learn everything when I already have the car and want to change something easy or know about something small.

I also NEVER said they are "different better" if you're going to quote, do it correctly....... Maybe you didnt understand, that's ok.. but the pistons apparently arent stock from the CRV engine meaning it's a crv engine with non crv pistons. Remember man.. take a few deep breathes, relax.. This is the interwebz
Old 06-25-2013, 04:09 PM
The Grumpiest

I believe the CRV engine has different better pistons
Learn to read AND write (GED much?) and make better choices when you get a hacked up riced out POS and posting it like you did something good. If I were you I'd be pissed that my relatives thought that little of me to give me such a POS.

And how do YOU know if the pistons in a CRV engine aren't pistons from a CRV engine? How is it apprarent?

You don't have the time? Make the time. Otherwise you might take the wrong advice from someone on this forum and not know it until it's too late and money's been spent. What do you think people did BEFORE the internet?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:24 PM
been there done that

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't have the time to go learn everything
you might as well stop now and leave it the way it is then. nobody here is going to hold your hand.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:08 PM

Old 06-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Master Ninja

You need to relax. You're taking the web way to seriously dude. Like I aid... I got it from family member. That means it's from MY family member. Due to some problems right now, I can't reach him for a long time actually. Just remember this is a discussion/question board. the sole purpose of this website is for people like you with knowledge t help out people like me that doesnt have as much. I don't have the time to go learn everything when I already have the car and want to change something easy or know about something small.

I also NEVER said they are "different better" if you're going to quote, do it correctly....... Maybe you didnt understand, that's ok.. but the pistons apparently arent stock from the CRV engine meaning it's a crv engine with non crv pistons. Remember man.. take a few deep breathes, relax.. This is the interwebz
Old 06-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

at this thread

Old 06-26-2013, 01:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope you're kidding.
Why in the hell would I be kidding?

I also NEVER said they are "different better" if you're going to quote, do it correctly.......
I believe the CRV engine has different better pistons.

~14 posts. Calls grumblemarc a "phaggot".

Old 06-26-2013, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by NZXTInerTia
~14 posts. Calls grumblemarc a "phaggot".
this

Last edited by doctorake; 06-26-2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: OP sucks lots of dicks
Old 06-26-2013, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Learn to read AND write (GED much?) and make better choices when you get a hacked up riced out POS and posting it like you did something good. If I were you I'd be pissed that my relatives thought that little of me to give me such a POS.

And how do YOU know if the pistons in a CRV engine aren't pistons from a CRV engine? How is it apprarent?

You don't have the time? Make the time. Otherwise you might take the wrong advice from someone on this forum and not know it until it's too late and money's been spent. What do you think people did BEFORE the internet?
Yes actually.. I was tried as an adult but arrested as a minor. After that I kinda stopped caring about school and flunked. got my GED and now i'm serious and would love to be a mechanic!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:17 AM
The Grumpiest

Gotta know how to read to be a mechanic dontcha? Boohoo with the sob story. All that before 18?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Master Ninja

Yes actually.. I was tried as an adult but arrested as a minor. After that I kinda stopped caring about school and flunked. got my GED and now i'm serious and would love to be a mechanic!
Well that's nice. So you wanna be a mechanic but you don't have time to read?

Quick Reply: 95' Honda del sol pimped like crazy