Originally Posted by EJeremy6
hahah i really hope your kidding.
of course.

stance is spot on, but its JDM rice.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How to Achieve THIS Stance

this thing looks like **** buy some koni's (real suspension) , and some 16's and call it a day.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Spongebrad Squarepants

Originally Posted by Tarik.
of course.

stance is spot on, but its JDM rice.

werent you in the slammed thread here and nwp asking if you were slammed.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice teg
Old 04-14-2010, 04:28 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

to me, that car represents all that is bad with Hondas. you know, we used to pick on duffm4n scammer a lot, but at least he had the sense to buy an S14 to do this **** to.

OTS konis are oem replacements too soft, too heavy. save your pennies and buy some ohlins, penskes, bilsteins, high-end showas and swift springs and some R compound tires. dont be a poser. going fast is soooo much more fun than hardparking, arguing, and drving sideways over a garden hose.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:53 PM
HTBATRACER

Originally Posted by Egezzy
he also had the hood with fabric on it.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by What.
to me, that car represents all that is bad with Hondas. you know, we used to pick on duffm4n scammer a lot, but at least he had the sense to buy an S14 to do this **** to.

OTS konis are oem replacements too soft, too heavy. save your pennies and buy some ohlins, penskes, bilsteins, high-end showas and swift springs and some R compound tires. dont be a poser. going fast is soooo much more fun than hardparking, arguing, and drving sideways over a garden hose.
and how does that relate to 80-90% of the people on this site? It doesn't.
Advice like that doesn't belong in appearance cosmetic. It'll fall on deaf ears.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

who cares if they want to hard park their cars, it's not your car. why even bother buying ohlins that cost more than most people's cars, just save up and buy a real platform if you're going to want to track your car...
Old 04-14-2010, 07:40 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

because some people like hondas and optimizing the platform they provide. i dont care what the kid does with his car, im just offering my opinion, just like the other 1.5 billion posts on this forum. those 2 sentences you just posted are two of the most worn out, tired cliches on this message board.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

because some people like hondas and optimizing the platform they provide. i dont care what the kid does with his car, im just offering my opinion, just like the other 1.5 billion posts on this forum. those 2 sentences you just posted are two of the most worn out, tired cliches on this message board.
if you don't care why bother posting
Old 04-14-2010, 07:53 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

i have a better one for you. why bother going on a honda forum, and suggest he get another platform?
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i have a better one for you. why bother going on a honda forum, and suggest he get another platform?
i actually didn't suggest that he get another platform, since we all know he won't be doing any racing, i suggested YOU get another platform, if you're gonna dump a **** ton of money on ohlins might as well sell your car and use the money you would've spent on ohlins on a fox body or something that will wax civics and integras...
Old 04-14-2010, 08:16 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by dinged
i actually didn't suggest that he get another platform, since we all know he won't be doing any racing, i suggested YOU get another platform, if you're gonna dump a **** ton of money on ohlins might as well sell your car and use the money you would've spent on ohlins on a fox body or something that will wax civics and integras...
that is probably the single most useless thing you could ever post on a honda forum. i know its been "cool" lately to post things like that though.

for what its worth, my car has something equivalently priced to ohlins under it (revalved spoon N1) and will blow the doors off a rattlebox foxbody 'stang any day, whether it be in a straight line or in a parking lot. it looks better too.

im not trying to argue with you, im just trying to find the logic in coming onto a honda forum and suggesting a foxbody is a better choice. explain to me why you would say that.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

for what its worth, my car has something equivalently priced to ohlins under it (revalved spoon N1)
Totally off topic: I find it really interesting that you've got revalved Spoon N1s... Who did the revalving? I'd love to see some pictures of the insides of one of those shocks or a shock dyno graph. I've got Penske 7500s on my civic valved by autocross shock guru Guy Ankeny and I'm curious to see what the japs put inside those shocks of theirs. I've heard the N1s work very well.

PM me if you've got pics or more info, it would be really cool to compare it to Penske stuff.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Spoon did the rebuild and revalve for me for 215ish a corner, i went up 4kg/cm on the springs per corner 16K F, 18K R

is guy ankeny the one who wrote that big article that worked in the shock dyno shop?
Old 04-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

naw you guys are all wrong he was on stock shocks and ebay cut coils sheesh.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Spoon did the rebuild and revalve for me for 215ish a corner, i went up 4kg/cm on the springs per corner 16K F, 18K R
Cool, I'm running 1000 pounds in the front and 1200 in the back. She's stiff. LOL

is guy ankeny the one who wrote that big article that worked in the shock dyno shop?
I don't think that's the same guy you're thinking of. Do you have a link or anything to the article you're referring to?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that is probably the single most useless thing you could ever post on a honda forum. i know its been "cool" lately to post things like that though.

for what its worth, my car has something equivalently priced to ohlins under it (revalved spoon N1) and will blow the doors off a rattlebox foxbody 'stang any day, whether it be in a straight line or in a parking lot. it looks better too.

im not trying to argue with you, im just trying to find the logic in coming onto a honda forum and suggesting a foxbody is a better choice. explain to me why you would say that.
i can make a fox body run 10s for far less than what it takes a honda to run 10s. i don't see how it is "cool" to post the truth, don't get your undies in a bundle because you spent a ton of money on your honda man. i love hondas too, that's why i still have mine. price for price, the fox body is a far better platform in terms of performance to cost ratio. granted people on this forum won't like it, but that's just the fact. i love almost every car honda has put out on the market, they are fun to drive, make great power, and look good, better than most domestics by far.

anyway the original point i was trying to make is fwd is a limited platform, from a pure performance aspect you're better off with a different car, that's all i was trying to say. obviously the thread starter doesn't intend to do much besides some wot pulls on the freeway on ramp, so he can slam his **** and camber it as retarded as he wants. i'm also a believer that this hellaflush fad has gotten completely out of hand, the people who started that fatlace/hellaflush **** don't even know the true meaning of flush, instead they are promoting ugly **** that gives imports a bad name. no hard feelings man, i'm all about function > form, slammed cars with -6 camber is just silly...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

too bad most people think foxbody = ugly
Regardless of performance. I'd rather have a newer honda that makes good power and better gas mileage that weighs less and does not depreciate the second it leaves a used car lot.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden
too bad most people think foxbody = ugly
Regardless of performance. I'd rather have a newer honda that makes good power and better gas mileage that weighs less and does not depreciate the second it leaves a used car lot.
i certainly agree with the looks part, i'm just speaking from a strictly performance standpoint.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:21 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you know what the principle difference between this hypothetical 10sec bargain foxbody and my honda is?

my honda is sitting outside in the garage. your mustang is sitting inside your head, nestled tightly between your ego and half *** argument.

i will say... foxbodies do however make excellent parts cars when only the largest TB will do.

i did end up going with the Nissan Q45 TB though.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you know what the principle difference between this hypothetical 10sec bargain foxbody and my honda is?

my honda is sitting outside in the garage. your mustang is sitting inside your head, nestled tightly between your ego and half *** argument.

i will say... foxbodies do however make excellent parts cars when only the largest TB will do.

i did end up going with the Nissan Q45 TB though.
i'm not sure what you're trying to get at. if i wanted a fox body i would have one, we've already settled on the fact that they're ugly, hence why i don't have one, nor do i plan on buying one. your honda is in your garage, that's great, my rsx is in my garage too...? i assume you're trying to say you have a 10 second honda in your garage, that's great for you. hey whatever floats your boat man, i've derailed this topic enough.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dinged
, i've derailed this topic enough.
What topic?? oh you mean the latest I have 5 posts and want to be just like this guy topic lol pitty to derail that

about all a fox body mustang has going for it is in a straight line whoopty doooo!
Old 04-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Scotty Dosent Know
What topic?? oh you mean the latest I have 5 posts and want to be just like this guy topic lol pitty to derail that

about all a fox body mustang has going for it is in a straight line whoopty doooo!
lol, still faster than most people drive, like all the corvette owners that never go above 60... what a waste, if i had a z06... oh boy lol.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:29 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Egezzy
yes

Quick Reply: How to Achieve THIS Stance