Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang

this was in south philly....enjoy..right click save as..
http://www.we-todd-did-racing....DE%3D
Old 08-04-2003, 10:23 PM
Pio
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang (quickda6)

from the look of the video and flagging the races the saleen spanked you both times hahahahahahah
where Eddie when you need him
Pio
Old 08-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang (Pio)

nice!!
but the stang was auto(most likely slower than a manual unless he modded his tranny, convertor etc)
Old 08-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang (SiRkid)

Nice kill! I'm down thier every weekend and see you thier every weekend too . What are you runnin under your hood? Seems like you smoking everyone that comes out thier. I even watched you spaced out a turbo crx and killed that too.
Do any internal work? turbo size? I own a black 94 LS soon to be boosted. Did you install the turbo yourself if so can you give me a hand?
Old 08-04-2003, 11:35 PM

Default Re: vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang (roydogg)

car must be fast on the street to beat that saleen..... my homie ran one in his camaro and barely pulled you must be running mid 12s or faster on the street
Old 08-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang (reese)

Saturday night there was a cobra that put like 6 car lengths on a evo 8. Dam mustang was loud as hell. I have the clip on my digital camera but don't know how to host them.
Old 08-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roydogg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Saturday night there was a cobra that put like 6 car lengths on a evo 8. Dam mustang was loud as hell. I have the clip on my digital camera but don't know how to host them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you guys have to be kidding me, i was out saturday night and philly is the worst ricer/F&F convention i have ever seen. no race's only cops sitting on every street. you guys really need to find real streets and real cars. im sick of seeing idiots with their stock geo metro's trying their hardest to grab second.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:58 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roydogg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice kill! I'm down thier every weekend and see you thier every weekend too . What are you runnin under your hood? Seems like you smoking everyone that comes out thier. I even watched you spaced out a turbo crx and killed that too.
Do any internal work? turbo size? I own a black 94 LS soon to be boosted. Did you install the turbo yourself if so can you give me a hand?</TD></TR></TABLE>

stock block ls, 10psi, a little turbo, and a few bolt ons....this is only my beater, 2800.00 total investment(car/motor/turbo). i think im the only person in philly that can drive...

pio-hah....your the best flagger in town. i think i hurt his feelings on the second run
Old 08-05-2003, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid of my boosted ls vs saleen sc stang (2.2Lcivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2.2Lcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you guys have to be kidding me, i was out saturday night and philly is the worst ricer/F&F convention i have ever seen. no race's only cops sitting on every street. you guys really need to find real streets and real cars. im sick of seeing idiots with their stock geo metro's trying their hardest to grab second.</TD></TR></TABLE>

True lots of cops out but why do you still go out thier if all you do is talk down about the philly street races?
Old 08-05-2003, 05:19 PM

Good run that was my saleen.

I bought car as a GT. Then i bought every saleen part there was suspensions, brakes, body kit yada yada. Instead of saleen roots blower i put on a vortech blower. I put down 400RWHP and 403RWTW at 7lbs boost....

My best time was 12.1 On ET streets at 116mph

Your car moves really good congradulations on the win. I am still getting the hang of driving the car, i manually shift it and it revs really quick and it takes forever for the computer to realize its time to shift so i hit rev limiter alot.

my screen name is shawnxrox hit me up

P.S. My feelings don't get hurt after i loose a race, i'm 18 I got a 42,000 car paid off in cash, life is good. I acknowledged you after we raced both times and said good run and showed respect...
Old 08-05-2003, 05:20 PM

http://www.chromeconceptz.com/newpics/mavica.htm

There is pics of car if you care...
Old 08-05-2003, 05:22 PM

Just got front mount intercooler and a 13lb supercharger pulley

look me down there next weekend
Old 08-05-2003, 05:48 PM

Default Re: (SaleenS281)

hey def. was a good run....i was only kiddin about hurtin your feelings... most domestics get all pissed when i pull, but ill have to say you were a man about it. always nice to run someone cool. good run i give your car
Old 08-23-2003, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (quickda6)

I guess you love losing to a ALL MOTOR civic......
Old 08-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (june)

sorry guys, but shouldnt this go in the "kills" section, not drag racing???
Old 08-24-2003, 04:10 PM

Default Re: (dmotoguy)

18 and a 42k car paid off? holy **** man where do you work?

got some rock?
Old 08-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn i also hear that,he was gonna get his *** wacked,next time shut up and race,by the way nice run on atco 12.00et,
Old 08-24-2003, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shortyz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shortyz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">18 and a 42k car paid off? holy **** man where do you work?

got some rock? </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahah funny lmfao
always cool to see props from the loser of the race btw bad *** stang.
for the turbo ls though non vtec power

also are there alot of cops around that area where u guys race at??? everywhere in jersey gets cracked down hard alot. and my best freind lives in philly so maybe one night ill make the treck there with my freinds with some nice competition for u guys
Old 08-24-2003, 06:50 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by june &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess you love losing to a ALL MOTOR civic...... </TD></TR></TABLE>

in case you arent aware the car bogged hard as soon as i got into third...injector started leaking...that was the end of thre run. and since i walk pretty much everything down there, i dont mind losin cause the car acted up. everyone loses now and again. you have the silver hatch right? wanna run that?

Modified by quickda6 at 7:51 AM 8/25/2003

Modified by quickda6 at 8:06 AM 8/25/2003
Old 08-25-2003, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (quickda6)

Cant wait til my beast is on the road again.......watch out philly SRrats!! Hehe, j/k. Soon enough. I hear there is a blue civic that is fast.....Im going straight for him.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93LSivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93LSivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cant wait til my beast is on the road again.......watch out philly SRrats!! Hehe, j/k. Soon enough. I hear there is a blue civic that is fast.....Im going straight for him.</TD></TR></TABLE>

woah. calm down dan....i wouldnt even go to philly anymore. the cops have that **** on lock down.

..maybe you should think about setting up a money race with the puerto ricans, i know they would most likely be down for a money race.

also, i recomend not going on a fri,sat, sun. set it up on a weeknight when the cops dont expect it.