Since the wwrs kit is basically a PITA to install thought i'd make a thread about how to install it from a normal persons point of view.
I dont have the front so anyone who has a front installed, would you like to add to this piece please?
1. You do not need L brackets. They are basically worthless really.
2. Use double sided tape on the door sill part, it holds just fine.
3. Put double sided tape on the top of each end near the wheel wells
4. Have a friend help you to line it up and get the door sill part and wheel well part lined up and put onto the car
5. Put two self tapping screws on the under side in that flap piece. Use a jack or have a friend hold that flap to push the sides out and give it that "flare" the wwrs is known for
(wasnt able to get all of it since the car sits to low, but you can see one. These screws are to push the skirt out to help with flusness and give it that "flare")
(how the sides look from a distance)
1. You can either leave the black rear part on or take it off. W/e you feel comfortable with
2. Line the black rear piece with double sided tape
3. Put the wwrs rear piece onto the black piece until it is nice and even through out
4. Put two screws through the lip into the black piece on each wheel well section and three screws on the flap on the underside of the rear lip into the black piece as well
(Wheel well screws)
(Wasn't able to get a good one of the flap, but you can understand that part i assume)
5. Get three scissor jacks and jack them up on each corner and one in the center to push the rear lip against the black piece to help the tape harden and stick (the longer you leave it the better, even leave it like that overnight for several wks and it will stick, i had a lot of problems with sagging but this solved the sagging problem)
(How flush the rear sits when you do this for a while)
(And from a distance)
Hope that helped anyone with issues installing their wwrs kits. This is exactly what i did and its worked fine since. PM me if you have any questions and i will do the best i can to help
Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for Honda-Tech.com content, comments, or advertising. Honda-Tech.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse Honda-Tech.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.