DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors - Page 1652 - Honda-Tech

Go Back   Honda-Tech > Honda and Acura Appearance / Cosmetic Forums > Group Threads
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search



DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #41276
Honda-Tech Member
 
on-site's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: san diego, C.A, U.S.A
Posts: 206
iTrader Rating: (0)
onsitedb8
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banner View Post
Blox intake mani... yay or nay?
for gsr or b16 i say no
if its for b16 you better off with a type r
__________________
TeAm On-SiTe.... db8 squad
on-site is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #41277
Honda-Tech Member
 
quixoticpleiades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 84
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerfit View Post
Anybody want to help me move? This **** sucks
pm'd
quixoticpleiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #41278
Honda-Tech Member
 
Banner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: IA
Posts: 2,471
iTrader Rating: (0)
xs2x_falcon
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by on-site View Post
for gsr or b16 i say no
if its for b16 you better off with a type r
For a gsr. Any reason you say no for the gsr? I just seen one local for real cheap and was gonna snag it, but dont really need it performance wise. Its just a daily. Just a little something different to look at I suppose.
__________________
||David||Eh Squad #90||
||<Ap2><GE8><Db8>||
Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #41279
RESIDENT
 
TypeRfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 2,770
iTrader Rating: (6)
TypeRfit
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixoticpleiades View Post
pm'd
SQUAD, this man has to be one of the nicest people out there. Check out what he pm'd me. from me!!! Thank you Quix

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixoticpleiades View Post
i dont know you all that well, but ill throw out the hand on the basis you ar 1) a fellow phoenician, 2)own a db, 3) i just had to do this and i agree it totally sucks.

one stipulation though - you must pay me in liquid. i only accept maltercard, vishots, American Elixer. on the real, i have this super **** foldable dolly thing that can hold like 600lbs. i moved with in an afternoon with my girl and one of her friends helping to unload. what took me before over 13 hours to do alone, we finished in about 6. i would be cool to even just let you borrow the dolly.

just let me know. offer is genuine.
__________________
DB SQUAD #365
93' Accord DD, 93 k24 Cx Hatch (BECAUSE RACECAR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI5ING SUN View Post
I gave my GF a plunger for her birthday because she loves bringing old **** up.
TypeRfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #41280
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 359
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Dope! Glad to see there are still genuine people out there.
soclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #41281
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 359
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Is it me or is anyone else having problems with honda-tech having interruption problems when logging in or browsing different threads?
soclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #41282
RESIDENT
 
TypeRfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 2,770
iTrader Rating: (6)
TypeRfit
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by soclean View Post
Is it me or is anyone else having problems with honda-tech having interruption problems when logging in or browsing different threads?

Its moe betta now.
__________________
DB SQUAD #365
93' Accord DD, 93 k24 Cx Hatch (BECAUSE RACECAR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI5ING SUN View Post
I gave my GF a plunger for her birthday because she loves bringing old **** up.
TypeRfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #41283
RESIDENT
 
TypeRfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 2,770
iTrader Rating: (6)
TypeRfit
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by soclean View Post
Dope! Glad to see there are still genuine people out there.
I would agree, when I "asked" for help saying moving sucks a$$ I was just venting really. I won't lie it made me feel good
__________________
DB SQUAD #365
93' Accord DD, 93 k24 Cx Hatch (BECAUSE RACECAR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI5ING SUN View Post
I gave my GF a plunger for her birthday because she loves bringing old **** up.
TypeRfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #41284
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 359
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerfit View Post
Its moe betta now.
Yea I noticed it is better now. Glad it wasn't just me. Thought I was going crazy for a second there haha
soclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #41285
Honda-Tech Member
 
Caddiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northen Cali
Posts: 5,364
iTrader Rating: (2)
CADDIMAN0311
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Good man Cheers!!
__________________
~SEMPER FI~
Caddiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #41286
Honda-Tech Member
 
TiMMDoGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 372
iTrader Rating: (1)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Augh, 98-01 Tails are like extinct or something man. Jeez! Someone wna give theirs up?
TiMMDoGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #41287
Honda-Tech Member
 
EnjoyTheRideDC2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Left Coast : High Altitude, Top Floor
Posts: 7,203
iTrader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to EnjoyTheRideDC2 Send a message via Yahoo to EnjoyTheRideDC2
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerfit View Post
SQUAD, this man has to be one of the nicest people out there. Check out what he pm'd me. from me!!! Thank you Quix
Quix is a real good person. Serious. I've had the pleasure of chatting with him, you can tell he's all good people.

I'd offer my help, but I'm nowhere in your vicinity.
EnjoyTheRideDC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #41288
Honda-Tech Member
 
EnjoyTheRideDC2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Left Coast : High Altitude, Top Floor
Posts: 7,203
iTrader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to EnjoyTheRideDC2 Send a message via Yahoo to EnjoyTheRideDC2
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banner View Post
For a gsr. Any reason you say no for the gsr? I just seen one local for real cheap and was gonna snag it, but dont really need it performance wise. Its just a daily. Just a little something different to look at I suppose.
There's nothing wrong with a blox mani for a GSR. Just make sure you have some means of adjusting your VTEC engagement point. You'll need to set it at a higher point than the setting for an OEM gsr mani.
EnjoyTheRideDC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #41289
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ft. Sill, ok
Posts: 85
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by soclean View Post
Yea I noticed it is better now. Glad it wasn't just me. Thought I was going crazy for a second there haha
haha, i'm in afghanistan right now and thought it was the connection and was yelling at the computer "damn you taliban!" lol

glad its working now. this thread helps me with my withdrawls i've been having lately. miss my teggy!
2kdb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #41290
RESIDENT
 
TypeRfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 2,770
iTrader Rating: (6)
TypeRfit
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyTheRideDC2 View Post
Quix is a real good person. Serious. I've had the pleasure of chatting with him, you can tell he's all good people.

I'd offer my help, but I'm nowhere in your vicinity.
It was just a really nice gesture, I appreciate the thought though, we need to get all of the west coast Db'ers together when I visit in August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kdb8 View Post
haha, i'm in afghanistan right now and thought it was the connection and was yelling at the computer "damn you taliban!" lol

glad its working now. this thread helps me with my withdrawls i've been having lately. miss my teggy!
Thank you for your service, get home safe soldier.
__________________
DB SQUAD #365
93' Accord DD, 93 k24 Cx Hatch (BECAUSE RACECAR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI5ING SUN View Post
I gave my GF a plunger for her birthday because she loves bringing old **** up.
TypeRfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #41291
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 359
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kdb8 View Post
haha, i'm in afghanistan right now and thought it was the connection and was yelling at the computer "damn you taliban!" lol

glad its working now. this thread helps me with my withdrawls i've been having lately. miss my teggy!
soclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #41292
Honda-Tech Member
 
CF_EM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OHIO
Posts: 1,475
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerfit View Post
It was just a really nice gesture, I appreciate the thought though, we need to get all of the west coast Db'ers together when I visit in August.



Thank you for your service, get home safe soldier.


I think all you west coast guys should make a trip out here lol show these east coast ricers what a real car looks like. There are so few nice cars out here it saddens me.
__________________
www.driven2build.net
CF_EM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #41293
RESIDENT
 
TypeRfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 2,770
iTrader Rating: (6)
TypeRfit
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CF_EM1 View Post
I think all you west coast guys should make a trip out here lol show these east coast ricers what a real car looks like. There are so few nice cars out here it saddens me.
I may be wrong but I think that would be like a 25-30hr drive. All that means is you have to keep your car legit so you can represent. Now that you have been in your house for a little bit how is the garage treating you?
__________________
DB SQUAD #365
93' Accord DD, 93 k24 Cx Hatch (BECAUSE RACECAR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI5ING SUN View Post
I gave my GF a plunger for her birthday because she loves bringing old **** up.
TypeRfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #41294
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 8
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Hi- new to the boards. Here's my 1996 DB8, 1 previous owner, less than 100k on the clock. I'm still trying to learn about this chassis - goals are to just keep it clean and fairly stock looking.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by 1dollar93; 05-09-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: photo resize
1dollar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #41295
RESIDENT
 
TypeRfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 2,770
iTrader Rating: (6)
TypeRfit
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dollar93 View Post
Hi- new to the boards. Here's my 1996 DB8, 1 previous owner, less than 100k on the clock. I'm still trying to learn about this chassis - goals are to just keep it clean and fairly stock looking.
Welcome, good base to start with. 5 speed or auto?
__________________
DB SQUAD #365
93' Accord DD, 93 k24 Cx Hatch (BECAUSE RACECAR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI5ING SUN View Post
I gave my GF a plunger for her birthday because she loves bringing old **** up.
TypeRfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #41296
Honda-Tech Member
 
n2civicsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: SB
Posts: 409
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Mark that downs as 1 integra R.i.P gone to the recycle yard got 147$ - 85 for the tow
A before and after
Attached Images
  
n2civicsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #41297
Honda-Tech Member
 
CF_EM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OHIO
Posts: 1,475
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerfit View Post
I may be wrong but I think that would be like a 25-30hr drive. All that means is you have to keep your car legit so you can represent. Now that you have been in your house for a little bit how is the garage treating you?
Yea its a long drive I made the trip in my 00 civic si when I lived out there for school for a short time.

Garage is great actually getting my electrical work done this weekend and getting 220v ran into the garage so I can get my compressor and start using air. Right now Im at a stalemate on the project 4dr money wise because next is body work but I have a lead on a long block and it's the first longblock Ive been able to find so Im working on snagging it up. And Im parting out my other 4dr. Im trying to get my 2dr ek an engine but having a stupid hard time finding a z6 or y8. My wifes ek needs an engine but I already got a y7 for it just waiting to have a nother drivable car because she is driving my eg lol so kind of have the garage packed full and the driveway
__________________
www.driven2build.net
CF_EM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #41298
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 8
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerfit View Post
Welcome, good base to start with. 5 speed or auto?
Thanks - It's a 5 speed, beige leather interior. Is Yakima the only rack manufacturer for these? It looks like the Thule 409 is discontinued.

Also looking into amber turn signals - is eBay my best bet?
1dollar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #41299
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: grapes
Posts: 1,546
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

i can't find a pic of hfp wheels on a 4 door. i'm planning on picking up a set. the rpf1's can wait. i can use the extra money for a paint job and hopefully make it out to eibach. the jdm front can also wait.
__________________
DB Squad #133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkEg View Post
On my way home from work today I seen the cleanest ek I have ever seen. It was white, lowered, couldn't tell what color.
jdmDAsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #41300
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors

from the sportcar motion meet
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by grets_one; 05-09-2012 at 04:57 PM.
grets_one is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL FG Squad [READ BEFORE POSTING] K5^ Honda Civic (2006 - Current) 31 06-07-2015 01:53 PM
Offical eH squad list. cranberry Group Threads 35749 04-28-2015 05:37 AM
OFFICIAL FA Squad [READ BEFORE POSTING] K5^ Honda Civic (2006 - Current) 88 03-03-2015 01:40 PM
***Official CD Squad...Part III*** cd5_2NR Group Threads 8659 11-02-2012 10:32 PM
~DA SQUAD Version 2.0~ Dee A Nine Group Threads 9442 07-25-2012 11:50 AM


Tags
4dr, acura, body, db, db1, db8, doors, extra, foru, fs, honda, hondatech, i2ice, integra, interior, kits, official, owners, post, sedan, squad, stockton, tech, teg, teggers, thread, wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:00 AM.



2014 Copyright, InternetBrands Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for Honda-Tech.com content, comments, or advertising. Honda-Tech.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse Honda-Tech.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.
Emails & Contact Details