Wheel and Tire

Stance/JDM Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stance/JDM Wheel

what are some nice wheel brand names? i've heard SSR, Mugen, Rays. i wanna know more. and what kinds of rims are good for stance?
thanks in advance
Old 02-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: Stance/JDM Wheel

It'd be much easier to just give you a generic site like: http://wheelspecs.com/ and have you ask if certain wheel manufacturers were reputable, then try and list off all the wheel manufacturers individually.

As for "stance", I have no idea what you're trying to ask there.
stance [stans]
noun
1. the position or bearing of the body while standing: legs spread in a wide stance; the threatening stance of the bull.
2. a mental or emotional position adopted with respect to something: They assumed an increasingly hostile stance in their foreign policy.
3. Sports . the relative position of the feet, as in addressing a golf ball or in making a stroke.

Origin:
1525–35; < Old French estance (standing) position < Vulgar Latin *stantia, derivative of Latin stant- (stem of stāns ), present participle of stāre to stand
This forum deals with wheel/tire combinations that are both functional and safe. If you're looking for something outside those parameters, you may want to try elsewhere. Also, with that regard, tire "stretching" is not a concept we indulge in this forum. Its been part of the rules for a few years now.