Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

CA Wrecked 2002 Honda Accord SE Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecked 2002 Honda Accord SE Coupe

Just posting for interest, the car is mine, and I was the 2nd owner. I have lots of pictures. I am always busy, so if you PM me, I might not get back to you soon, so please email me at jordanair45@gmail.com

Check out the photobucket album here: http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/z...anair45/honda/ password is dopeness

Car is located in Northern California/SF Bay Area. Please make offer. I am looking for 2.5k though.

I have for sale my wrecked 2002 Honda Accord SE. It was in an accident and I never repaired it. The engine has 49,xxx miles. It has been sitting on my driveway for a little over 2 years. It has not been started since. It does run and will start up, but since it has been sitting, I would not recommend starting it until changing the car oil and possibly flushing and changing all fluids, including the gasoline.

The work that needs to be done is a front frame pull, new front hood, fenders, headlights, new front windshield, airbags, the radiator is still good, but I'd recommend buying a new one, a new radiator housing, and that's about it. It would be a good project. I say if you know how to work on cars it would be an excellent commuter.

The interior is black, all intact and flawless. No shotty interior, all perfect condiiton. It has new tires. An upgraded custom sound system with Infinity speakers and amplifier. The stock side skirts some with the car. The air intake has been upgraded to an AEM cold air intake. Has a greddy evo 2 exhaust.

The car is automatic transmission. No electrical problems or engine problems. Before the accident the car was well taken care of. The paint is really shiny and it has been covered since the accident.

Please email if interested. The car is available to view anytime.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wrecked 2002 Honda Accord SE Coupe

Link doesn't work.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wrecked 2002 Honda Accord SE Coupe

Originally Posted by srt4mike
Link doesn't work.
Hmmm, the link is working for me. I'll double check.

It should take you to photobucket.com and ask you to enter a password. The password is:

dopeness

Should be allowed to view the photo's after entering the password.