Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

GA 93 k24/20 Turbo Civic hatch

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 k24/20 Civic hatch, race ready

David Heeter Valdosta, Ga 31605 2292512676 10.5k obo Car is all motor now, sold the turbo kit, everything else's the same. I think it is time to move on. I just don't have time for the car and to race like I used to. I'll let pics and the parts list speak for itself. The motor is brand new and only has idle time, I will be putting a break in street tune on the car. Car is setup and will make 800 easily with a turbo kit, the right injectors and tune Exterior 93 civic cx shell painted atomic orange with black roof Strada 3 piece front Siebon carbon fiber hood Siebon carbon fiber hatch Custom Raptor lined engine bay with blood splatter theme Partial wire tuck and shaved bay, hybrid racing and rsx engine harnesses completely gone through, all unnecessary wires deleted, fuse/relay box mounted under the dash Battery relocated into truck t1 race solid state battery cutoff New black headlights and tail lights Custom chute mount cross bar Parts that need to be installed Carbon fiber wrap for the roof and new window seals and pillar plastic Interior Aem v1 ecu Integra dash, aem wideband, aem fuel pressure, aem oil pressure, autometer phantom boost and water temp gauges, autometer digital shift light Rd1 tuner view programmable digital dash (custom carbon fiber mount bezel) 10 pt roll cage Kirkey racing seat Nrg carbon fiber steering wheel K tuned billet shifter with reverse lockout, custom mounted on top of tunnel Pinned up windows Carpeted from rear seat up Window net (needs installed) Switches for fuel pump, water pump, front/rear speed sensor, datalog, boost solenoid Suspension/brakes US wheels front and rears, 15 x 10 fronts with nitto 275/50 drag radials and 205 rears Blox drag suspension Full race traction bars Buddy club front and rear chamber kits Blox rear lower control arms All new energy bushings Wilwood brakes booster delete Gsr front brake swap Cnc stage brake, controls rear gsr brakes 36mm karcepts front axle hubs Rear wheel speed sensor installed (just needs to be setup in aem, ran to a switch so you can use front and rear speed sensors, this allows for easier burnouts, etc) Custom aligned specs for drag racing Engine, trans, turbo, fuel K24 filled block, 11.1 cp pistons and crower rods K20z head with supertech springs/retainers/seals Excessive center feed intake manifold PLM 4-2-1 header 90mm q45 throttle body Rsx base trans with new synchrotech synchros, sleeves and hubs, 4.3 final drive Quafie limited slip diff Competition clutch twin disk 36mm oem axles Hybrid racing shifter cables Hybrid racing motors mount, race inserts Mishimoto half radiator and eletric fan T1 breather box/catch can Ktuned/mizere eletric water pump setup Ktuned upper coolant housing Hybrid racing fuel rail Id1000 injectors Magnafuel 4303 fuel pump Magnafuel fuel filter Fuel lab pressure regulator Nitro performance 5 gallon fuel cell made for stock location Aem iat and 5 bar map sensors Finishing up the 2 following items due to me changing to all motor 4 inch custom intake into front bumper Cutom 3 inch exhaust I'm sure I am forgetting some parts. 10.5k obo. Will include nitro star 8 beadlock 13x10 wheels with pretty much new 25 inch m and h slicks for 800 more. Call or text David 229-251-2676 I have a ton more pics here, I need to get some more of the interior http://s3.photobucket.com/user/heetstroke/library/civic

Last edited by heetstroke; 08-31-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 93 k24/20 Turbo Civic hatch

New pics of the car, just how it sits today. Finished up the intake and exhaust. Just needs the tune to be cleaned up, it on the rich side. Civic by David Heeter | Photobucket